Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lamuella posted:

Kenny Omega could never dream of having the physique and muscle definition of *checks notes* King Kong Bundy.

To say nothing of being as racist as Dick Murdock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

But the memory remains

Everyone lay off.

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1757549731012551150

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My incredibly jacked adult nephews

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/VRTLPROS/status/1757504880875360575

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

You know what I'll give him a little credit for realizing that that bit is now totally unusable

but also loving lmao

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

read that in brandon keener's voice

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
personally, I would just go to wrestling school and make a better gimmick with a stupid name like CHUCK WAGON or DUNCAN CHINO

you'll be way over than the clown and the sign guy

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

am I absolutely insane or is this like, him agreeing with lil Cube's take on the Danielson/ZSJ match?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I think it's him taking the piss out of ice jr for thinking that WWF created WarGames

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Lamuella posted:

I think it's him taking the piss out of ice jr for thinking that WWF created WarGames

ah that makes more sense

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Crapple! posted:

ah that makes more sense

It was basically Tony mocking him and that meatCube taking the L

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lamuella posted:

Kenny Omega could never dream of having the physique and muscle definition of *checks notes* King Kong Bundy.

Kenny, please get fat as poo poo and come back as King Kong Kenny

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
KKK? That's not good...

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

wrestling needs more fat sweaty men that run out of gas quickly

Representation Matters. If people see more fat sweat guys who gas easily in the media, they'll be more accepting of me.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

super macho dude posted:

Kenny, please get fat as poo poo and come back as King Kong Kenny

Excited to see Kenny as the new Playboy Buddy Rose.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Dawgstar posted:

Kenny Kamala

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I'm enjoying the current WWE fanboy position of Okada MAYBE coming to NXT, so they all know who he is and how great he is (but he definitely needs to unlearn some bad habits!). Eager to see this flip to "never heard of this guy ever, he's no big deal".

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Dawgstar posted:

Honestly, if we have a modern analogue to Buddy Rose it's probably Evil Uno. He's similarly doughy and flappy but he moves like he's lighter than air.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

A Fancy Hat posted:

I'm enjoying the current WWE fanboy position of Okada MAYBE coming to NXT, so they all know who he is and how great he is (but he definitely needs to unlearn some bad habits!). Eager to see this flip to "never heard of this guy ever, he's no big deal".
No, you see, he's DEFINITELY coming to the Fed because GUNTHER did the Rainmaker on Monday. It's 5d chess, let Paul cook

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I don’t want to derail the WWE thread but I went into cage match to see how often Jade has wrestled over the past year (11 matches since February 15, 2023) and the reviews of Jade are hilarious. Turns out that one royal rumble match was a generational performance.

quote:

core of wrestling wrote on 29.01.2024:
[10.0] "She had a unique performance in the royal rumble and showed that she had become a victim of bad booking in the last few years and thus became an underrated wrestler. I really enjoy what she has to offer and I think she will become one of the main women of World Wrestling Entertainment in the next few years and we should expect great matches and performances from her. I give her 10 points . I hope that in the future we will see her confrontation with wrestlers like Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch and Nia Jax

quote:

minnie9009 wrote on 28.01.2024:
[8.0] "Jade has improved a lot, coming to WWE and spending some time in the performance center was definitely the perfect choice. Her performance at royal rumble blew away my expectations and i can see great things coming her way in the future, a feud with Bianca will be generational."

quote:

Makoto92 wrote on 11.02.2024:
[9.0] "Jade is green as grass, but her appearance and athleticism are the ones that don't give me to put a zero for her. She also needs to train her promo skill obviously. Her ring abilities is quite adequate for a rookie, but I think, her work might be better if she begins to love her job. UPD: Her reign as TBS champion is interesting. It shows Jade's potential as a wrestler and right now she became better than any time in her short career (for now). Hope, she progresses more to become one of the AEW's true pillars. UPD2: When she quit AEW and came to WWE, she began intensive wrestling training (I had no doubt that Jade has the IT-FACTOR, I just think that Tony Khan doesn't care about Cargill's wrestling skill) and on Royal Rumble she showed her fruits of labor. I hope she won't stop her progress."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
jade may be green but shes cool as hell and should be allowed to murder someone in the ring

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jade may be green but shes cool as hell and should be allowed to murder someone in the ring

The Goldberg Clause. Understandable.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"She's incredibly green, her promos aren't great, and she's only adequate for a rookie. I give her a 9 outta 10."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

A Fancy Hat posted:

"She's incredibly green, her promos aren't great, and she's only adequate for a rookie. I give her a 9 outta 10."

settle down dave

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1757529472239112436

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

pump your chubby little fists

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

with glee!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

lol that the guy outed himself as a fifty yr old tweeting all day

lol every time at how these mfs who want real fights and real tough guys have seemingly never watched 30 seconds of mma to see what a non-pretend fighter looks like

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

A Fancy Hat posted:

I can't forget one guy's reaction to Osprey going to AEW being "guess he's afraid of the bright lights and he knows he's a second rate Seth Rollins 🤷‍♂️"

100% after deleting the "WWE is the best place for the best wrestlers like Will!" tweet draft

as a Wrestling History expert I love to cheerlead the monster corporation that tried to destroy and monopolize American wrestling

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Whoolighams posted:

as a Wrestling History expert I love to cheerlead the monster corporation that tried to destroy and monopolize American wrestling

Also to make sure to do my best to keep in the public conscious a lot of the awful people from the old days with photos I claim to own even if I didn't take them.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I like how he immediately stops having any kind of argument and just goes into personal attacks the second anyone contradicts him and the narrative he prefers

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

wave your flag, pump your chubby, little fist

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021
(aka didn't bother to know)

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Lamuella posted:

wave your flag, pump your chubby, little fist like antennae to heaven

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

Wave your chubby little fists like antennas to heaven

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
your chubby little fists are too short to box with god

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cult of Pies posted:

(aka didn't bother to know)

i really like reading this kind of stuff where some kid or adult educates people on something they know nothing about like what you posted or ice cube jr. talking about wargames. it's exactly the same thing people were doing on various message boards when i was a little kid fascinated by backstage politics in the late 90s. it's funny and stupid but not overtly hateful bull poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Your little chubby fists makes me sick
But after I get sick I just get sad
'Cause it burns being wrong, hurts to be fedpilled
And always being both must be a drag