Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

fanfic insert posted:

sounds like you're anti science buddy

let em snort a line of meth before the 100m dash i say, because i am pro science

More like "harvest the juicy youthful organs of orphans and graft them in so the athlete has 4 hearts and 18 lungs" knowing Thiel.

And then let em' snort a line of meth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Shame Boy posted:

Like I guarantee he'd be advocating for poor people gladiatorial fights to the death instead if he thought he could get away with it.

"just let them foul"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I kinda wanna make a parody of websites like that one but with an updated 21st century version of A Modest Proposal but I get the feeling the fact that it's satire would be lost on most people and we'd wind up with actual advocacy for eating poor people or whatever.

Still, that clean feel-good corporate bullshit website format would be perfect for that...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Who would want to eat a poor person? Yuck.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I'm bored so here's a proof of concept just from editing the site in the dev tools

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I’m not racist! I ate a black kid yesterday!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Shame Boy posted:

Like I guarantee he'd be advocating for poor people gladiatorial fights to the death instead if he thought he could get away with it.

Give it five to ten years.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

I kinda wanna make a parody of websites like that one but with an updated 21st century version of A Modest Proposal but I get the feeling the fact that it's satire would be lost on most people and we'd wind up with actual advocacy for eating poor people or whatever.

Still, that clean feel-good corporate bullshit website format would be perfect for that...

In the UK, Channel 4 did this last year with a TV cooking show rather than a website

https://theconversation.com/channel-4s-shocking-gregg-wallace-the-british-miracle-meat-owes-much-to-swift-and-his-gruesome-satire-210599

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

poemdexter posted:

I’m not racist! I ate a black kid yesterday!

Some of my best meals are foreign!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I’ve been getting really into eating Guatemalan lately

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Shame Boy posted:

We've already had that, they're called Bumfights. And it wasn't even a billionaire like Thiel that organized them but some college kid I think.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Lol

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Panfilo posted:

We've already had that, they're called Bumfights. And it wasn't even a billionaire like Thiel that organized them but some college kid I think.

Bumfights guy is a huge piece of poo poo but he did get kicked off Dr. Phil for showing up in a bald cap Dr. Phil costume so far be it from me to cast aspersions.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

So, just to be clear: we're eating the poor and the rich now? Are middle income people safe from goons?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

BonHair posted:

So, just to be clear: we're eating the poor and the rich now? Are middle income people safe from goons?

You eat rich people to show off your wealth. You eat poor people to show off your progressive bone fides. You eat middle class people cause it’s Tuesday evening and you just want to run into the grocery store and get some Kroger premium label poo poo without thinking too hard about it

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

HashtagGirlboss posted:

You eat rich people to show off your wealth. You eat poor people to show off your progressive bone fides. You eat middle class people cause it’s Tuesday evening and you just want to run into the grocery store and get some Kroger premium label poo poo without thinking too hard about it

"Progressive Bone Fides" sounds like it would be the actual brand of that product

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Weatherman posted:

"Progressive Bone Fides" sounds like it would be the actual brand of that product

lol and also that was totally intentional and not just my phone deciding I meant bone and not bona, I swear

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Progressive boneless fillets

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
Sorry I only eat farm to table, grass fed vegans.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

poemdexter posted:

Sorry I only eat farm to table, grass fed vegans.

the weed makes them less gamey

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

cows make fat from grass. its a pretty cool superpower

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
See you eat the bodies first, and you don't think about your beloved fellow survivors. But once you cross that line you've crossed that line. Now you're looking at people and thinking how capacious is their buttflesh

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Your rear end... is grass

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

rear end, grass or gas this thread

P_T_S
Aug 28, 2009

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

See you eat the bodies first, and you don't think about your beloved fellow survivors. But once you cross that line you've crossed that line. Now you're looking at people and thinking how capacious is their buttflesh

Do you want wendigos? Because that's how you get wendigos.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

was going to mock you for drinking two whole gallons of milk but, well, the results speak for themselves

I buy groceries for four people, two of whom are young children.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

mycomancy posted:

milkcel

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Jugcuck

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

using your children as a shield, just lol at milk drinkers

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

cumpantry posted:

using your children as a shield, just lol at milk drinkers

Does the milk condemn Hamas!?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

mycomancy posted:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

(bravely standing up) milk is good and i enjoy it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

World War Mammories posted:

(bravely standing up) milk is good and i enjoy it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
had a glass of milk with dinner tonight

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
We won't forget.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqNYfbsSD5Y

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

getting mad about what other people are eating/drinking is really weird

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

getting mad about what other people are eating/drinking is really weird

I think I can get mad at people refusing to eat meals with less than 200g beef. On environmental grounds at least.

I'm also kinda willing to judge people for flying in veggies from the other side of the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

BonHair posted:

I think I can get mad at people refusing to eat meals with less than 200g beef. On environmental grounds at least.

I'm also kinda willing to judge people for flying in veggies from the other side of the planet.

Milk is also really bad environmentally, and if you have a pet really not acceptable if you wouldn't constantly rape your dog and eat the puppies.