Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

davin joseph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Anyone remember Jordan Devey?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Intruder posted:

speaking of Napoleons, Napoleon McCallum :stonk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ioFDxcPQs

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Karl Hankton

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Good guard name: Max Lane

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Leodis McKelvin.
He was the 11th-overall pick in 2008, the first cornerback taken, and seemed like an electric player his rookie year, but he never put it together and had a part in one of the countless humiliating collapses against the Patriots in 2009, when he fumbled a punt late in the 4th-quarter while the Bills were nursing a 5-point lead, setting up the Patriots go-ahead TD drive.

He was on the Bills for 7 years and never came close to recapturing the magic of his rookie year. Just one amongst numberless disappointments of that era.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Kevin Kaesviharn

Hole in Zone

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Haruki Nakamura

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poo poo rear end.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Remember Kevin Kolb? He doesn't.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Aveion Cason
Captain Munnerlyn

This isn't even the most iconic Knowshon gif, by a mile

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

ALFbrot posted:

Aveion Cason
Captain Munnerlyn

This isn't even the most iconic Knowshon gif, by a mile

I wanted something happy for a sad day

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Tashard Choice

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Brad Hoover

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Madison Hedgecock

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

A fun type of Guy to Remember is an otherwise unremarkable player who made exactly one amazing play

For example, Woody Dantzler

https://youtu.be/8BHjSwFJvMY?si=beL3ELZjf8xcaf54

Bonus appearance in this video by Ken-Yon Rambo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bethel Johnson was this super fast returner the Patriots had for a few years in the first chunk of the dynasty and I mostly remember him for this bit on one of the 3 games to glory commentaries where one of the OL, probably Joe Andruzzi, described him as so fast he went rabbit hunting with a hammer.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Feb 14, 2024

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

He was really good at falling forward to get 3 yards. Classic "you need "X" yards he get you 3 yards" guy.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

He was really good at falling forward to get 3 yards. Classic "you need "X" yards he get you 3 yards" guy.

Leroy Hoard, with the classic “If you one, I’ll get you three, if you need five, I’ll get you three”

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quiet Feet posted:

Zeke is this now, and man it really is an art form to watch.

Him in open space however, was not an art form to watch.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Napoleon Kaufman

quote:

During the latter part of his playing career, Kaufman was the Raiders' chaplain, and baptized several teammates in the whirlpool at the team's practice facility.

lol

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Lincoln Kennedy

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Visanthe Shiancoe

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Forrest on Fire posted:

Remember Kevin Kolb? He doesn't.

That one's especially sad, because if every other QB Andy Reid ever coached is anything to go by, Kolb's floor would have been 'pretty good NFL career'

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Laviska Shenault

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Glenn Foley

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Darwin Walker

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

When I was a kid I once played catch with Fred McCrary, journeyman fullback

I also got an autograph from Kelley Washington who was like the 4th string WR on the bengals for a few of the ochocinco years

On a related note, TJ Houshmandzadeh

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Insertnamehere31 posted:

When I was a kid I once played catch with Fred McCrary, journeyman fullback

I also got an autograph from Kelley Washington who was like the 4th string WR on the bengals for a few of the ochocinco years

On a related note, TJ Houshmandzadeh

I just realized Kelley Washington and Kelly Campbell were different people

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Donald "God damnit Donald!" Brown

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm still butthurt that I got probated for Demarcus Faggins.

FOR SAYING A MAN'S NAME

Kirios fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Feb 14, 2024

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
David Sloan

Cory Schlesinger

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

I'm still butthurt that I got probated for Demarcus Faggins.

FOR SAYING A MAN'S NAME

That’s up there with someone who got probed for “Elisha Manning”

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Faggins was so bad. So so bad. He almost single handedly made the Texans lose to the Lions the year they went 0-16

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Vernand Morency

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

Faggins was so bad. So so bad. He almost single handedly made the Texans lose to the Lions the year they went 0-16

26 year old me agrees.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Intruder posted:

Worse than C.C. “Can’t Cover” Brown?

Also: Jason David

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Robert Gallery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Olinde Mare