Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

space chandeliers posted:

Mike Turner was one of the dudes that killed the Schumer bill, doubt he's clamoring for bird disclosure.

Almost certainly not

but it wouldn't be unprecedented for a politician to do an about face and try to reposition themselves as the progenitor of some movement when they realize they got caught on the wrong side of something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
biden is too jacked up to react quickly, so he will not respond for like 18 hours or his office will puppet him into doing something very bland or loving weird / hosed up.
there is a chance he's getting a fresh injection of adrenochromes or whatever so maybe he'll just ride off the rails into entirely belligerent senile-lite mode.

but :sbahj: can you imagine if biden was the one who had to talk about aitee? Biden??? Trump, ok, trump would be an rear end in a top hat, or maybe shook, or maybe even sombered for once in his goddamn life, but he could at least put together some sort of statement, and maybe even a plan or something. Biden!? lol

entirely coincidentally and non ominously some military plane just flew low overhead lol

Andy Pandy
Dec 11, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Some chat that it's related to this:

https://techcrunch.com/2024/02/14/d...V1JVe0C9RIg_qFF

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Jazerus posted:

we've received credible evidence that radar has hidden weapons of mass destruction in iraq

the Jroot is loose

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Ben Nerevarine posted:

the Jroot is loose

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nooo I don't want to go to war with Iraq again we just did that

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Gonna be honest, given the state of the world right now, I have a hard time imagining a scenario where aliens defeat every human military, and feeling anything but relief…

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

The world comes together to fight the alien menace, except Israel, who says demanding they stop the war in Gaza because they need to help prevent the destruction of earth is "antisemitic"

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

let's go to war with ET I guess
whatever

From the river to the sea
Let's go kill ET

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/halbritz/status/1757819890902192459?s=20

Vlad has a bird

it's just like Sekret Machines

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
https://twitter.com/alexbward/status/1757824018000888047

edit, maybe mummies?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

maybe it's a space laser

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

the posadist aliens have confirmed their arrival date maybe?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Posted in the trump thread but scuttlebutt is Zircon is now in active service, so just more hypersonic missile bs. Biggest clue is "Biden has known about it for a week" and Zircon debris was found in Ukraine a week ago, and Mike Turner just returned from there

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

prolly put a nuke on a hypersonic missile

or

Putin has embraced communism

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Hatebag posted:

yeah i wasn't clear on why stranded "gods" is not occult or transcendental, and why simulation is occult. i guess gnosticism is similar to simulation, the matrix stuff is just gnosticism for computer nerds. but what is a "god?"

and what does the red signify?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's definitely mummies but probably also something like Vlad essentially can shut off America's electric grid at any time

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i've been hearing about Russia being able to turn off all our electricity with computers for like ten years now just do it already poo poo or get off the pot

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i've been hearing about Russia being able to turn off all our electricity with computers for like ten years now just do it already poo poo or get off the pot

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

It's the hypersonic Zircon missile because it's now live in the field in Ukraine

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

Posted in the trump thread but scuttlebutt is Zircon is now in active service, so just more hypersonic missile bs. Biggest clue is "Biden has known about it for a week" and Zircon debris was found in Ukraine a week ago, and Mike Turner just returned from there

gas station with nukes and unstoppable hypersonic delivery vehicles

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
tired of letting my yellow mellow and not using a fridge or hvac, do something russia

or aliens, they could probably knock out electricity everywhere

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mdemone posted:

It's the hypersonic Zircon missile because it's now live in the field in Ukraine

it would be very fitting for a top intelligence elected official to just be reacting to news we all heard about days ago

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

also maybe the scary thing about hypersonic nukes is that we don't know if our watcher friends can intercept them fast enough

MAD is back on

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Yeah I've kind of just assumed there's a dozen countries that can at this point

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

it would be very fitting for a top intelligence elected official to just be reacting to news we all heard about days ago

they want the info declassified so they can get the unwashed masses all upset

e:

sharknado slashfic posted:

https://x.com/AskaPol_UAPs/status/1756570878114926867?s=20

Senator Gillibrand says the ‘UAP Classified Briefing’ on her calendar was not about UAPs but was “in the context” of them.

She also mentions that she does not think she has met with the new acting AARO director but will meet with him.

wonder if this was related. if so:

also maybe the scary thing about hypersonic nukes is that we don't know if our watcher friends can intercept them fast enough

MAD is back on

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Feb 14, 2024

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

MAD is back on

they only go mach 4.8. icbms go way faster

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/ColbyBadhwar/status/1757838088850567215?s=20

Russia put something in orbit?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Andy Pandy posted:

The Sol Foundation, to me, is yet another circle of secret-keeping spooks who have been formed to frame the "disclosure" narrative in the most palatable way possible.

Garry Nolan's video especially was maddening. 35 minutes of chat about metal isotopes of supposed UAP bits, concluding that they are the result of an "industrial process". NICAP published the exact same findings about the Ubatuba sample decades ago without any of Nolan's equipment, yet here he is in 2023 saying the same thing. Nothing new. David Grusch has claimed we literally have crafts and bodies squirreled away in private industry, so I'm not really going to get excited about waiting for further analysis of metal trash from incidents 50+ years ago. Nolan is a very rich man, and I can't help but think of the millions of dollars he has received from the DoD/FDA and whether that might influence his role in all this.

I am also not particularly excited about their long-term disclosure plans, as it seems to me that the "catastrophic disclosure" they want to avoid is probably catastrophic only for government/corporate interests.

I watched a few more of the videos and they were fairly interesting, but not really anything new. I liked Kevin Knuth and the guy with the funky shirt that talked about human levitation.

the knuth talk was mildly interesting. vallee etc aren’t really. nolan’s was especially lol. really talks up himself and Science (and again imo he’s not really trained in this kind of materials analysis field)

i dont think him getting grant money for his bio work affects him on this beyond him being a research capitalist

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Russia deployed a LOIC very cool

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I read this a few days ago. I have no recollection of how I came across it so maybe it was this thread and it’s a repost lol.

http://www.jwmt.org/v1n4/readlight.html

Admittedly, my mind is blown pretty easily but I thought this was an insightful read if anyone wants to check it out. DNA as antennas, divination, the I Ching, Gnosticism, and the whole dang bingo card.

quote:

Is there really a very sophisticated meme for transformation and gnosis that runs through all religions and spiritual traditions? Is this tradition holding the knowledge of our past for a release some time in the future? Could light, in the form of weak laser pulses from our DNA, be the source of this information? Could the pattern itself, represented by the yin/yang polarity of hexagrams #63 and #64, reveal when understood the ultimate secrets of life, time and fate?

The answer to these questions, and the others we originally proposed appears to be yes. It is possible to reconstruct the dragon's speech, the green language of light's syntax, grammar and vocabulary, because fragments of that original green language of light can be found in the divinatory systems used by all nautes, shaman and initiates, from the archaic oracles of the I Ching to the medievalism of the Kabbalah and the Tarot. By comparing these to the structure and processes of DNA, we can assemble a complex of photo-linguistic meanings that allow us to fulfil the ultimate goal of man's spiritual yearnings, that of reading the divine.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

the posadist aliens have confirmed their arrival date maybe?

Vensuians have finally reconstructed the CCCP lander and replied.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bilirubin posted:

and what does the red signify?

The bordered box, Ultraterrestrials.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I watched Nolan's. It was good. Matt Ford interviewed several of them if you want a more casual discussion of some of the same topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-XcLvDLdws

Those Karl Nell slides are something else. Not even bothering with "if" anymore.
Karl Nell was pretty good all around, I hope he does more poo poo. He also implied the Schumer bill came about because the Gang of 8 couldn't get info on UAPs. Which is interesting when you think about how the bill was changed. They're always trying to find an angle to get more money, even more so at the top. We'll know more about what's going on when aliens can raise the S&P a few points.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Apparently the space emergency is just more nuke sabre rattling between Russia and the US, boring. Show us the Orbs.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

in soviet russia, thoth shoots down you

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
how jejune, boring classic use against satellites

nuke pumped x-ray laser when

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sharknado slashfic posted:

Apparently the space emergency is just more nuke sabre rattling between Russia and the US, boring. Show us the Orbs.

If anyone else was curious: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-plans-brief-lawmakers-house-chairman-warns/story?id=107232293

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The bordered box, Ultraterrestrials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

LuckyCat posted:

I read this a few days ago. I have no recollection of how I came across it so maybe it was this thread and it’s a repost lol.

http://www.jwmt.org/v1n4/readlight.html

Admittedly, my mind is blown pretty easily but I thought this was an insightful read if anyone wants to check it out. DNA as antennas, divination, the I Ching, Gnosticism, and the whole dang bingo card.

quote:

As the shaman developed into the priest, divination, along with all forms of spiritism, became codified into mythology. From a framework of mythic events and divination - literally readings of the divine - came language, which evolved over time into written forms based on the original symbolic elements. In turn, these symbolic elements became the focus of divinatory practices of their own, creating sub-sets of meaning within common words and phrases. From this intentional ambiguity arose the possibility of an initiate's language, a language of the birds

Sounds about right.

Also thanks for the very interesting read