Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

wash bucket posted:

Well that was quite a journey for a 10 second video.

everyone remembers their first squirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

We recently had a few videos of people shooting through their own car windows and here's another. The backstory: the police responded to a call of grand theft auto and while they were investigating this officer heard the sound of a gun being fired at him, coming from the direction of his own patrol car. He quickly and bravely responded with a barrage of return fire even as he collapsed, feeling the searing pain of a bullet entering his body and shouting "I'm hit! I'm hit!!" even as he fought on against his cowardly attacker. A true patriot and hero! :patriot:

https://i.imgur.com/JucptU5.mp4

There was no initial gun shot, he heard an acorn hit his car and he went into full panic mode and magdumped into his own car and only imagined he'd been shot. He later resigned over this "officer involved shooting" incident

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Samovar posted:

Him screaming that he was hit was the real pitiful cherry on the poo poo sundae of that case. Hit by what? A breeze? A droplet of his own piss falling onto his shoe?

Must have been the fentanyl.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

The guy in the wheel chair looks on, knowing soon he will have some company.

e: schads on me I guess, way behind on this thread

His Divine Shadow has a new favorite as of 17:42 on Feb 14, 2024

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
The guy is (was?) a firefighter, so it looks like some kind of training that went south (as opposed to just some crazy idiot doing idiotic stuff)

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

bad_fmr posted:

Shitposting yourself to life in Malaysian hellprison. To own the libs. Truly an Ur-Goon.

This tracks because Twitter is like FYAD.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Stephen A: I am against capital punishment, you know this
Skip: *nods* absolutely
Stephen A: BUT!

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

I don't know, that Agave looks pretty suspicious, way outside of it's normal climate.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

zoux posted:

Stephen A: I am against capital punishment, you know this
Skip: *nods* absolutely
Stephen A: BUT!

To me, that's preposterous. Firing squads, things of that nature

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

bad_fmr posted:

Shitposting yourself to life in Malaysian hellprison. To own the libs. Truly an Ur-Goon.

https://twitter.com/marionumber4/status/1757809452512694366

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
It's nice to see Miles smile. I thought his stupid face was perpetually stuck in :saddowns:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol dude is like 35.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol dude is like 35.

One of the roughest 35s I've ever seen in my life

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

credburn posted:

It's nice to see Miles smile. I thought his stupid face was perpetually stuck in :saddowns:

I mean.. it is. The rest of his face is smiling, but his mouth is frowning :psyduck:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Same vibe

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

TontoCorazon posted:

One of the roughest 35s I've ever seen in my life

posting incessantly on twitter is probably worse than drinking whiskey all day everyday ha

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I just want you to know this is the weakest rear end dunk on drinking whiskey all day every day that I've ever seen

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

What the gently caress did you say about all day drinking

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Where does posting on SA fall on that scale.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bottom text

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Is the face right side up if you open that .jpg in Australia?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
uh...

https://x.com/KVOA/status/1757855461053722696?s=20

:eyepop:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
That looks like the woman who faked being black and ran an NAACP chapter lol

Oh lordy it is and she changed her name

holtemon has a new favorite as of 22:31 on Feb 14, 2024

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Huh. That... That was not anything like what I was expecting.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

The video thumbnail in that article is umm... something alright... :yikes:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Runa posted:

also I imagine the only reason that cop even resigned was due to sheer loving embarrassment

You know that every single day he came to work someone has placed an acorn on his desk or the hood of his squad car.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Heartwarming video: pig excited by acorn!

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Ok but hear me out: noone should lose their job for doing sex work on the side

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
https://i.imgur.com/j1LgVIu.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/LtNffhu.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/OlA6vcf.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/R6bUwLy.mp4

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

In principle, sure, but when you're a teacher you better make drat sure the kids don't find out because you won't be able to teach effectively anymore. So it'd be not so much fired for doing sex work but more fired for letting your side gig destroy your ability to do your job effectively. Whether that's because it's sex work or something else doesn't even matter at that point.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Extreme traffic calming

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
I unmuted the truck tire video because the guy recording it was obviously chuckling and I wanted to hear the laugh, but now the schadenfreude is me.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Taeke posted:

In principle, sure, but when you're a teacher you better make drat sure the kids don't find out because you won't be able to teach effectively anymore. So it'd be not so much fired for doing sex work but more fired for letting your side gig destroy your ability to do your job effectively. Whether that's because it's sex work or something else doesn't even matter at that point.

I don't mean to be callous but, given the state of American educators and their pay, she has to be making more money from OF, right?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Taeke posted:

One time I was at a bar and took a photo of a friend and a teacher (who probably wasn't in frame) freaked the gently caress out about possibly being caught drinking at 9 pm on a Friday. Teachers get fired for bullshit all the time.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

BlackIronHeart posted:

I don't mean to be callous but, given the state of American educators and their pay, she has to be making more money from OF, right?

There's a new york post article that says she got 122 likes on a photo and if all of those likes were people paying her 10 buck a month subscription that's at least $1,220 a month, which is less than what a teacher makes, while I have no idea what an average percentage of subscribers actually click the like button on an only fans account, I bet it's a small fraction. So probably

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

holtemon posted:

That looks like the woman who faked being black and ran an NAACP chapter lol

Oh lordy it is and she changed her name

What the gently caress even is this reality.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Taeke posted:

Nah. It was fired for sex work.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

CainFortea posted:

Nah. It was fired for sex work.

As pointed out above, teachers can get fired for not being perfect beings on social media.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

The General posted:

As pointed out above, teachers can get fired for not being perfect beings on social media.

Right. And that's the thing they're fired for. Not some nebulous hypothetical thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Taeke posted:

I’m sorry, why does kids finding out that you do sex work mean that you can’t teach effectively anymore, unless the administration or parents interfere?