Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Subjunctive posted:

I’m sorry, why does kids finding out that you do sex work mean that you can’t teach effectively anymore, unless the administration or parents interfere?

Kids will certainly no longer listen to teacher, its a rather thin line in a classroom as it is already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

schreibs posted:

Kids will certainly no longer listen to teacher, its a rather thin line in a classroom as it is already

Kids will not listen to a teacher for any number of reasons, I don’t see why this would make them any harder to handle than the teacher having a lisp or an unusual visible birthmark or any number of things.

E: I’m the parent of a two teenagers and I don’t think any of their social circle would give a poo poo about it, tbh

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Subjunctive posted:

Kids will not listen to a teacher for any number of reasons, I don’t see why this would make them any harder to handle than the teacher having a lisp or an unusual visible birthmark or any number of things.

E: I’m the parent of a two teenagers and I don’t think any of their social circle would give a poo poo about it, tbh

The theory is that if kids find out about it, they'll be so rambunctious and pass around stories about how their teacher's boobs are on the internet and they won't listen anymore.

Of course this ignores the fact that kids will literally invent stories about their teachers and pass them around and won't listen sometimes anyway.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

It's a patina.
Elon's going to charge extra for it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

CainFortea posted:

The theory is that if kids find out about it, they'll be so rambunctious and pass around stories about how their teacher's boobs are on the internet and they won't listen anymore.

Of course this ignores the fact that kids will literally invent stories about their teachers and pass them around and won't listen sometimes anyway.

Her NAACP thing is way more interesting than the sex work anyway.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

One of our HS teachers was in Playboy and the kid that brought the pages in to share around got suspended while the teacher kept her job just fine. Seems like this was able to be handled easily enough years ago, no reason why that couldn't still apply now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://x.com/youwouldntpost/status/1757898315302367713?s=20

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Subjunctive posted:

unless the administration or parents interfere?

Tell me you've never worked in a public school before.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Buttchocks posted:

Tell me you've never worked in a public school before.

Well sure, but that’s not the teacher’s fault, and is indeed the whole source of the problem (rather than it being a genuine pedagogical impediment).

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Actually, it's really cool that my super expensive car is a cheap piece of junk

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I skimmed that article and it even says in the drat Cybertruck manual that the panels are prone to rust lol

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it's the church kids you gotta worry about

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

I though ACORN got shut down? Still a dangerous threat I guess.

Also, is the cybertruck the new Delorean now?

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

No ring

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

He should give retiring more attention.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Zero_Grade posted:

He should give retiring more attention.

he was one day from retirement

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Sex work IS work and sex workers are people too, comrades.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
You loving nerds. You have an incredible gift like Rachel dolezol’s only fans dropped in your lap and all you can do is bitch at each other.

Her Amazon wish list is right there for someone to buy her a $80 book of poisonous plants

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/VP2QKA704RJ8?ref_=wl_share

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
The cybertruck needs to be seasoned before use. Just rub it down all over with mineral oil and drive it into a 500F oven for 6 hours.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Tendales posted:

The cybertruck needs to be seasoned before use. Just rub it down all over with mineral oil and drive it into a 500F oven for 6 hours.

Unironically.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That's cast iron

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

John Wick of Dogs posted:

That's cast iron

Cast iron is a metal mage spell.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Metroid Fitzgerald posted:

The video thumbnail in that article is umm... something alright... :yikes:

loving L O L

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

is this reality even real

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

It won't play :(

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
I am friends with the ACAB acorn, in spirit

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Goodbye old fiend

Fobby
Jun 28, 2023

Evilreaver posted:

Put an acorn sticker on your car as an counterpoint to those blue line flag stickers. It'll send the message that insanely disproportionate violence caused by police cowardice isn't acceptable and also increase your chances of getting pulled over by approximately a thousand percent.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Subjunctive posted:

It certainly depends on admin, school, district policies and how well they're enforced, but yea kids are ruthless and cruel, I didn't read to see what ages she's teaching but one time I had a female teacher drop off some copies to me, a male teacher, and they would not shut up about how we were obviously hooking up.

Oh one time they found my Pinterest and that was another half a class lost. I didn't even have anything on it.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

I'm the black Santa. I guess we can't question her dedication to the bit...

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Evilreaver posted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1338023662209921030

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

That’s a lot of makeup….

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Fobby posted:

Put an acorn sticker on your car as an counterpoint to those blue line flag stickers. It'll send the message that insanely disproportionate violence caused by police cowardice isn't acceptable and also increase your chances of getting pulled over by approximately a thousand percent.

Genius

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

No go-old rings?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

That image confused my brain at first, my reactions were "Is she hiding behind a leather recliner???? ...... oh no .... oh no :gonk:"

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I was thinking you'd have to be pretty ballsy to try and just continue to teach kids who have photos of you goatseing yourself in 4k on their phones. But then again it is Rachel Dolezal, a woman who has demonstrated she is nothing if not full of confidence. I noticed in the guardian article she changed her name to Nkechi Diallo, so she's really still doing that bit as well.

Aramoro has a new favorite as of 09:37 on Feb 15, 2024

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Fobby posted:

Put an acorn sticker on your car as an counterpoint to those blue line flag stickers. It'll send the message that insanely disproportionate violence caused by police cowardice isn't acceptable and also increase your chances of getting pulled over shot by approximately a thousand percent.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
ignoring my teacher because i saw her attempt the goatse for 50 bucks

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

lmao yeah sure photos and videos of you spreading your butt cheeks and stuff is not any different from you having a lisp, or unusual birthmark or whatever

Glad you have great kids, good job! But also you gotta understand how this works, right?

eta:
Something like this actually happened at my sister's school. Teacher and his wife (who worked admin) had a pretty hardcore bdsm website. Once that got out and the pictures started spreading their position became untenable. Years later they still found printouts behind lockers lol

Taeke has a new favorite as of 11:15 on Feb 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Subjunctive posted:

Lmao, lol