Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

He shooting a lovely budget event horizon remake over the next 40 days.

I mean, he's no Sam Neil, but sure I'll still watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Something about "Mark Wahlberg's 40-Day Challenge" would make me real nervous if I were Vietnamese.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Holy gently caress I was completely unaware of Wahlberg's past of racially motivated attacks.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Rascar Capac posted:

Something about "Mark Wahlberg's 40-Day Challenge" would make me real nervous if I were Vietnamese.

Or black.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Mark Wahlberg tries to gloss over his hate crime past and he refuses to acknowledge his hip hop past. What a jerk.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Rascar Capac posted:

Trust me, it wouldn't. That man owes his success to the paris peace accords and he doesn't even know it.

There's people from Hải Phòng I've never met and it makes me actually scared one bad day, I might

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Mark wahlberg thinks he should get a pardon,gently caress mark wahlberg.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Mark Wahlberg tries to gloss over his hate crime past and he refuses to acknowledge his hip hop past. What a jerk.

An unforgiveable crime and also a hate crime

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Mark wahlberg thinks he should get a pardon,gently caress mark wahlberg.

He really is godawful

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 13:06 on Feb 14, 2024

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Facebook Aunt posted:

He claims to have been at Geffin records since 1974. Geffin records was founded in 1980. Hmm.

He lies on his résumé?

:swoon:

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

That is the most performative, show-offy ash wedneday ash I have ever seen.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Pookah posted:

How else are you meant to start Mark Wahlberg's 40 Day Challenge?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

loving Colin Robinson

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My weird headline recently was that my neighbor did a shooting spree, barricaded himself in his house, and when the swat team showed up he shot himself dead. I found it very weird I must say. They seemed like the cool and normal neighbors of the neighborhood. They had parties and were very chill and their kids played outside doing wholesome things, etc. I honestly find it weird he was a gun guy at all, but apparently he had several of them. U-S-loving-A, man.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
Glad you're ok. I always think about the neighbors in those situations that could easily take a stray bullet from either side. It's really selfish and ignorant.

Anecdote: My wife's abusive ex-boyfriend (from just before we met) decided to hold is parents at gunpoint until the swat team arrived and he could run out into a blaze of gunfire and suicide-by-cop himself. U-S-loving-A, indeed.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I saw this yesterday, and lol yesterday and lmao today

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pookah posted:

I always got an indistinct smudge, wish I was as holy as Marky Mark

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Sorry for poor image quality, saw this at work:

He had someone in the back seat under arrest. The cops are not okay.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

There was just video of that in the PYF Tweets thread. To steal someone else's comment, it was not one of my favorite tweets.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the cop starts rolling around on the ground yelling "i'm hit! i'm hit!"

world's biggest cowards.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I imagined him in the car and frantically shooting the roof

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Well, he didn't shoot the suspect. There's that. Remarkable restraint.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
To lighten (pun intended, you'll see what I mean) the mood:

Catalina Foothills instructor...loses job over OnlyFans account

The teacher is someone (mildly) famous...see if my hint helped you guess:
Rachel Dolezal. The white woman who was head of a local NAACP chapter and (I think?) claimed she was Trans-Racial

Careful with the link at work. They show a picture from her account, and although it's blurred, you can still tell she's spreading cheek in full view of Black Santa.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 01:37 on Feb 15, 2024

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

DrBouvenstein posted:

i initially thought they used her photo in error because the name was different but it turned out she changed her name to something that reads as super African sounding. she is committed to the bit.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

uber_stoat posted:

i initially thought they used her photo in error because the name was different but it turned out she changed her name to something that reads as super African sounding. she is committed to the bit.

I think we can all guess when categories/tags she marketed herself as on OF.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Forget the nudity, who the heck has pictures of book covers like that framed on their wall? Besides trump, I mean. Look at me! I'm famous!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

DrBouvenstein posted:

Catalina Foothills instructor...loses job over OnlyFans account

The teacher is someone (mildly) famous...see if my hint helped you guess:
Rachel Dolezal. The white woman who was head of a local NAACP chapter and (I think?) claimed she was Trans-Racial

Careful with the link at work. They show a picture from her account, and although it's blurred, you can still tell she's spreading cheek in full view of Black Santa.

Why would you do this to me

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

DrBouvenstein posted:

I think we can all guess when categories/tags she marketed herself as on OF.

All of them

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

Why would you do this to me

quote:

TUCSON, Ariz. (KVOA) — Rachel Dolezal, who now goes by Nkechi Diallo, lost her job with the Catalina Foothills School District.

Dolezal was teaching kids as an after school instructor.

Dolezal was under fire in 2014, accused of misidentifying herself as black while serving as the head of the NAACP in Spokane, Washington, before resigning amid the backlash.

She was a prominent civil rights leader and an African Studies professor in Washington State, accused of pretending to be black for personal gain.

Diallo has a public social media page where she has linked an OnlyFans page that appears to be operated by her.

Julie Farbarik, the district's director of alumni & community relations, said Wednesday in an email to News 4 Tucson:

"We only learned of Ms. Nkechi Diallo's Only Fans social media posts yesterday afternoon. Her posts are contrary to our district's "Use of Social Media by District Employees" policy (attached) and our staff ethics policy. She is no longer employed by the Catalina Foothills School District."

News 4 Tucson first broke the story on Diallo's OnlyFans page Tuesday night.

Some explicit photos are being shared on other platforms, such as Reddit. It is unclear if the photos were shared by Diallo or if they were placed there by someone else.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

She's apparently really good as a hairdresser for black hair, which is something she studied.

We should be thankful she's not obsessed with serial killers instead.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
That woman had a really hosed up life before all the controversy.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I love that the acorn in question was even on video on his car cam.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Scathach posted:

Sorry for poor image quality, saw this at work:

He had someone in the back seat under arrest. The cops are not okay.

https://twitter.com/githii/status/1757500612143407501?t=kSTp3ZrX1oukKhZw1JwD-A&s=19

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Holy poo poo the poor dude handcuffed in the car must have been horrified

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Which may have been the point.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

By popular demand posted:

Which may have been the point.

In this rare case it wasn't the point. Cop just freaked the gently caress out over an acorn.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Acorn on a cop.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

quote:

It later emerged that the maggots had infested rotting fish that a passenger had stored in their carry-on luggage, which was kept in the overhead compartment.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Ah yes that completely normal thing to take with you on a plane, a maggot infested fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

By popular demand posted:

Ah yes that completely normal thing to take with you on a plane, a maggot infested fish.

I see you've never watched Border Security: Australia's Front Line.