Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Before you click make a list of five names you think it could be. Yes, you have heard of this person before.

https://twitter.com/KVOA/status/1757855461053722696?t=dwO4KLengDU5Jlkgj0VhKQ&s=19

gently caress, they edited/fixed the tweet so itnhas the picture now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

lol holy poo poo

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

swickles posted:

Before you click make a list of five names you think it could be. Yes, you have heard of this person before.

https://twitter.com/KVOA/status/1757855461053722696?t=dwO4KLengDU5Jlkgj0VhKQ&s=19

Oh wow, edbonydomina74 is a school teacher?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Apparently onlyfans doesn’t even allow the more graphic stuff anymore?

Somebody told me that and I am not going to fact check

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Donald Trump is in my city and I don’t loving like it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

opposable thumbs.db posted:

If you want true originalism, the Constitution never actually says anything about judicial review sooooooo

The army is unconstitutional

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ornery and Hornery posted:

You know it's not true because the site hasn't gone under yet

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Like 3 or 4 years ago they announced they wouldn't allow nudity and realized within a day that would completely tank the company overnight. Part of it was rooted in some pushback from payment processors but then someone pointed out making money is better than a dumb morality stand.

Edit: so the whole "cops are heroes" thing is getting dismantled real fast now isn't it:

https://twitter.com/FFB_Fanatics/status/1757872459905225087?t=CgmwIxyGFSLOwcSiPaeX8A&s=19

swickles fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 15, 2024

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I am relieved to hear that about onlyfans

Gosh bless

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shindragon took that loss pretty hard

swickles posted:

Edit: so the whole "cops are heroes" thing is getting dismantled real fast now isn't it:

You'd think we'd have gotten to that point when the cops in Uvalde refused to go in but parents snuck in and got their kids out

Intruder fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Feb 15, 2024

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Intruder posted:

:goddamn:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

:drat:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

He was getting goaded, but he took a long jump over the line.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's why I logged off for months after the Seahawks interception Super Bowl.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

It's why I logged off for months after the Seahawks interception Super Bowl.

I don’t think i opened the aftermath thread after panthers broncos.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

FizFashizzle posted:

I don’t think i opened the aftermath thread after panthers broncos.

Fortunately for me I wasn't super active around that time so I think I just ended up not being around for that

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Simply have your team never play in a Super Bowl and you will be impossible to troll.

:smith:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Pron on VHS posted:

I don’t go into work anymore and forgot that my company gives me a monthly subway stipend

Not gonna lie I thought this was the balance on a Subway gift card. That's a lot of sandwiches

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My first season of really getting into football was in ‘98, I’m just glad the Vikes broke me right off the bat. Just get it out of the way

I got tricked by Farve and AP a few years later tho

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Feb 15, 2024

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

C-Euro posted:

Simply have your team never play in a Super Bowl and you will be impossible to troll.

Or just win the ones you do play in :smug:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

C-Euro posted:

My first team blew 35-3 and my second team blew 24-0 so

Hell, after they went up 24-0 they were outscored 51-7. They got blown out despite being staked a 24-0 lead

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I have learned to embrace chaos, it's the only way to win in the rooting game.

Just watched the episode of KotH where Bobby kicks people in the groin and it really illustrates something in my childhood since I was taught that there are no rules in a fight, you just gotta win/draw. Maybe it's because I'm female, idk. I didn't fight much either way. The only memorable one to me and my family was when I body slammed a goat that charged at me.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Tulalip Tulips posted:

The only memorable one to me and my family was when I body slammed a goat that charged at me.

That's loving badass

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

swickles posted:

Sorry I mentioned in another thread, she’s dedicated if she’s browning that much of her body, like Trump just blasts his face in tanner

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

FizFashizzle posted:

The army is unconstitutional

Nah. It provides for an army and navy. The air and space forces are absolutely unconstitutional, though.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

LeeMajors posted:

Donald Trump is in my city and I don’t loving like it.

Buddy welcome to my weekly existence. Except I’ve known and had to deal with him since 2006, so y’all are just now feeling my pain. loving loser rear end orange bitch

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Buddy welcome to my weekly existence. Except I’ve known and had to deal with him since 2006, so y’all are just now feeling my pain. loving loser rear end orange bitch

Yeah it sucks. I’m sure south Florida brings you in direct intersection with so many bloodless freaks in the same way I am awash in a sea of fundamentalist gun-humping dipshits.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

Yeah it sucks. I’m sure south Florida brings you in direct intersection with so many bloodless freaks in the same way I am awash in a sea of fundamentalist gun-humping dipshits.

Let me tell you about the makeup of south Florida...

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

Let me tell you about the makeup of south Florida...

I’m sure it’s even more of a freak show than I can imagine beyond my decades of passthroughs.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I'm happy to be nestled in a moderately cosmopolitan small city in the South.

I was looking at a job with the Missile Defense Agency out of college that would have made Huntsville my forever home and thank god I didn't go that route.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

I’m sure it’s even more of a freak show than I can imagine beyond my decades of passthroughs.

There is no shortage of gun humping fundies for sure. Like 10 years ago or so some sociologist tried using math to group areas of the country like the south, New England, Mid-Atlantic, midwest etc. They did by shared values and cultural norms. South Florida literally had so much variance it was mathematically not possible to form a model and if it did it would not be part of the US.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

GD_American posted:

I was looking at a job with the Missile Defense Agency out of college that would have made Huntsville my forever home and thank god I didn't go that route.

Charleston is fine for South Carolina. But that Lost Cause toxic sludge is like in the trees and the wind around here.

The levers of power are 100% owned by real estate developers and/or old south old money fuckbags, and the only permanent transplants are either from the depths of Ohio or aren’t numerous enough to dent local electoral politics. And even if they could, they’d quickly be gerrymandered out of existence.

It’s pretty here though.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

GD_American posted:

I have a HS buddy who moved to Huntsville after he left the Navy. Is it really that bad? I figured it was a bunch of rocket scientist nerds.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

“Sunny place for shady people” and Miami being “the capital of Latin America” both seemingly hold true, even if more WASPy shitbirds fled places like New York for Meatball Ron’s Free Florida.

I’m sure most of the South Floridians here hate that poo poo too.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Bird in a Blender posted:

I have a HS buddy who moved to Huntsville after he left the Navy. Is it really that bad? I figured it was a bunch of rocket scientist nerds.

I had a friend who while American born has a very Arabic name and looks Arabic. He did his Neurosurgery residency in Huntsville and the 2nd he was done swore he would never go back for obvious reasons.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Bird in a Blender posted:

For most of the 1950s-1980s it was an anomaly in Alabama for having an extremely high education level and level of culture (partially from the Northern transplants for NASA, partially the Operation Paperclip criminals).

Nowadays it's as blood-red a conservative district as they come, with the attendant racism and hypocrisy regarding the size of the federal government (ie, we should cut social programs but leave our funding alone).

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Anyone know how to get in touch with Ehud? I want to send him Jason Kirk's book because I think he is the target demographic to the letter.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Make yourself vomit and he'll appear to offer his condolences

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Does he have an email address publicly tied to his SA profile? Could also just PM him and see if he gets an email about it.

Intruder posted:

Make yourself vomit and he'll appear to offer his condolences

Real talk I got a stomach bug from my kid's daycare last week which ended with me hunched over a toilet, and I definitely thought about Ehud to give me strength in the moment I threw up anyway :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Don't remember exactly when but last year I posted "Sorry Ehud. Days: 0" and within an hour he replied to offer condolences and ask what got me lol