Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

Do we know why this cop was taking a slide in his uniform? Did he trip and fall into the slide? Was he chasing a "perp"? Maybe performing a safety test before the slide was allowed to open?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

What in the holy gently caress?

He somehow didn’t make it about him

gently caress his brain worms are going full on and I hope it continues

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

As SA's resident Respecker we disavow this man

a true OG respecker, or ogre's pecker as we say

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

okay so is trump seeing the caption as well or is it just us who can see the caption, but then why is the caption reversed around in the mirror? should teh caption be in front of trump and reversed and not the other way around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMq6imrMmI

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

ACAB? Don’t yall mean all heroes are bastards?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLASSIC

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Biden is an anime

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Trump thinks Dark Brandon is real

Lynchian Xylophone
Sep 24, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
RIP

White liberals, when you suggest ghetto gutter trash needs to stop magdumping into innocent civilians every day: :aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

R E S P E C K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6FIBLvNJg&t=45s

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

I’m not even going to try to parse what you mean here. Perhaps it’s not as clear as you intend or it’s someplace my mind isn’t willing to go.

Edit: ah, the latter. I think you’re being sincerely awful.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Feb 15, 2024

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lynchian Xylophone posted:

RIP

White liberals, when you suggest ghetto gutter trash needs to stop magdumping into innocent civilians every day: :aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:

What

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

I guess we’ll never know how savagely the libs were owned this day

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
Every Ash Wednesday I think of Artie Lange's story about the bookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8WmOJJN3hY

Remains among the funniest things the man ever did when he was on Stern. Still a pity about his nose.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

wuffles posted:

I guess we’ll never know how savagely the libs were owned this day

My guess is that they concluded the cause of the shooting at the parade today was gang violence. Not sure because the sources I've been checking haven't named or shown the suspects, but if I had to guess, that's probably it.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hobo Clown posted:

Trump thinks Dark Brandon is real

good I hope he lives in constant terror.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Harald posted:

good I hope he lives in constant terror.

The guy is terrified of stairs for god's sake.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A malignant narcissist had his narcissistic supply go from "Yes Sir, Mr President!" "Most powerful man in the world, Mr President!" to ranting on his failing social media company and desperatly trying to get back the job he was fired from years ago. He's obviously visibly aging and he sees that every morning before he gets his spray tan and every night before he goes to bed. He's being told no constantly. The only people he can really hurt these days are his own people. The only thing he has going for him is that the Republicans are in this abusive relationship with him 'till the end. I bet he hates them more than anyone. No he definitely hates Biden more for taking it from him.
The guy is literally insane and in constantly psychological torment.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

olylifter posted:

Every Ash Wednesday I think of Artie Lange's story about the bookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8WmOJJN3hY

Remains among the funniest things the man ever did when he was on Stern. Still a pity about his nose.

Ok that is pretty loving funny.

Meanwhile:

ENGORON, WHEN THE LOLS WERE WITHHELD. WTF MAN?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
there it is, thank you and i'm sorry

StudentParkingLot
Feb 15, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
When your suggest the Black-American experience doesn't hinge on the words that the almighty white liberal says or does, and that there might be a sort of autonomy: :aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lynchian Xylophone posted:

RIP

What is the context here? The people in that photo aren’t white? Idgi.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
I came here for Trump related :lol: not whatever this is

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Looking at the rap sheet and their previous posts, best to let that post rest in oblivion never to be thought of again.

lol Trump

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
It's cool how every time you hear a From Central Casting story, you're watching trump try to re-write his own memories in real time.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

:lol: Trump content

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-says-he-prefers-more-predictable-biden-over-trump-2024-02-14/

quote:

LONDON, Feb 14 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview broadcast on Wednesday that he preferred Joe Biden to Donald Trump but was willing to work with any U.S. president.
Putin was asked by interviewer Pavel Zarubin who was "better for us" out of Biden, a Democrat, and Trump, a Republican.
Putin replied without hesitation: "Biden. He is a more experienced, predictable person, a politician of the old school."

Such unrequited love from the useful idiot Donald
On Valentine’s Day nonetheless
PS https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/02/14/nato-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-joe-biden/72602969007/

quote:

I got along good with him, but he doesn't want to have me," Trump said.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Feb 15, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tree Bucket posted:

It's cool how every time you hear a From Central Casting story, you're watching trump try to re-write his own memories in real time.

Lol getting to watch a click of death in real-time

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Frank Frank posted:

What is the context here? The people in that photo aren’t white? Idgi.

One of the women is the dead victim from the KC shooting. Other than that I have no idea what’s going on in that post

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I get that he’s obviously lying but this is going to confuse the poo poo out of the MAGAverse

Kevyn posted:

One of the women is the dead victim from the KC shooting. Other than that I have no idea what’s going on in that post

Jeeeesus. Yeah that’s not cool at all. I was hoping it wasn’t that :smith:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Well.

This ought to make the chud armies' heads explode.

StudentParkingLot
Feb 15, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

LordSloth posted:

Looking at the rap sheet and their previous posts, best to let that post rest in oblivion never to be thought of again.

lol Trump

You're right, it's best to never acknowledge Obed Beltrán-Sánchez. Shot to death between two ghetto trash. It could possibly mayhow somehow be racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LordSloth posted:

:lol: Trump content

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-says-he-prefers-more-predictable-biden-over-trump-2024-02-14/

Such unrequited love from the useful idiot Donald
On Valentine’s Day nonetheless

putin is such a toxic dipshit, like he lies more than trump but people belive there's thought behind his lies, like plans, but really he's just a petty, totally not mad, coping fuckwad.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I feel almost compelled to feel like there is some 4D chess there, that he wants to make Biden look like the guy Putin wants and Trump's whole thing is acting like being untraditional and unpredictable is a good thing to his supporters...

But I don't think there is, honestly, Trump was a clusterfuck of idiocy specifically around Iran, China and North Korea, three of the most important countries in Russia's sphere while Russia is basically a trash fire economically and militarily. And a good chunk of Trump supporters genuinely like Putin. Putin certainly wants to sow discord around our politics but our country has this complete blindness to the fact that we have our own incredibly sophisticated state sponsored hacking groups, SIGINT and secret weapons systems and it doesn't serve Russia's interest to be dealing with a guy that has no loving clue what NATO and the nuclear triad is and doesn't give any fucks about learning about them.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Post itt every time you lol that trump weeps "Putin doesn't want me" on Valentine's Day.

I was so good to him, why doesn't he want me?

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Any time some chud says Trump was always tough on Putin, I refer to those photos after their private meeting in Helsinki.

Whatever was said in that room at that time almost certainly played a role in everything that Trump has done in support of Russia and with Russia's help to this day.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

acejackson42 posted:

Any time some chud says Trump was always tough on Putin, I refer to those photos after their private meeting in Helsinki.

Whatever was said in that room at that time almost certainly played a role in everything that Trump has done in support of Russia and with Russia's help to this day.

LOL

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Putin's eyes are rounder, sus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

There's a bunch of other ones where here looks like, well, someone just told him he's been fined $300 million and his businesses in New York have been dissolved.

Like he'd been told in no uncertain terms who was in charge and he wasn't it.