Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

ex post facho posted:

"democrats can win the election"

dawg this is the loving democrats

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1757856256314712526

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ex post facho posted:

Embed Rachel Dolezal Nkechi Amare Diallo.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

The Voice of Labor posted:

p' sure if toddler brained nazi trump can get his people to storm capitol hill, he could get them to do all the actual revolutionary stuff

Lol where are you sourcing these, and why are you dumping them in this thread instead of the other

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

this photo isn't complete without all the aids rushing in to help them stand back up

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

ex post facho posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Pooky posted:

this photo isn't complete without all the aids rushing in to help them stand back up

oh there's plenty of aids in this picture

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

Since October 7, US officials have been quietly admitting in the press that Joe Biden fully supports Israel’s war — and that talk about the president’s supposed anger at massive civilian casualties in Gaza is purely PR to keep the war going.

https://jacobin.com/2024/02/biden-administration-gaza-israel-war

:wth:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i will never vote for this rapist genocidal demented piece of poo poo

quote:

“The problem is no one can rein in Biden, and if Biden has a policy, he’s the commander-in-chief ― we have to carry it out. That’s what it comes down to, very, very, very unfortunately,” one frustrated US official worried about a wider regional war breaking out told HuffPost. State department officials and staffers told the Guardian that “the president’s entire Middle East approach is being guided by the White House and in many sense the president himself, defying the recommendations of policy experts.”

It’s only with time that we’ll get a clearer, more concrete picture of what’s going on in the White House and the decision-making on this war. But there’s a coherent picture that’s been painted by this reporting: of Biden near-singularly setting a policy of unconditional support for Israel’s horrific military campaign, issuing public statements of concern solely as a way to buy Israel and his own administration more time to keep the war going, and where the only private US pressure on Netanyahu is motivated by White House fears that public outrage at Israeli crimes will cause what it sees as a premature end to the operation. That a US president would facilitate the horror we’ve seen in Gaza out of political expediency is depressing; that he would do it because he genuinely supports it is something else entirely.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ex post facho posted:

they're all culpable especially his were only following orders losers

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Israel about to be Vietnam in the eyes of the public lmfao

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Alex Vindman was celebrated for undermining Trump but these fucks are helpless to stop Biden from starting WW3, awesome

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ex post facho posted:

democrats keep saying Trump would be worse, but I don't see how it's possible. What exactly would trump be doing differently?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

ex post facho posted:

My understanding is that just like his point man on COVID has also been Jeff Zients, a person that ever since 2020 has been singularly focused on convincing everyone to ignore COVID, his point man on the genocide is a person, whose name escapes me, who is singularly focused on Zionism and loving genocide. He always puts the worst possible person in charge of important things.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
He would commit genocide and be honest about it instead of committing genocide and lying about it :decorum:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Thoguh posted:

My understanding is that just like his point man on COVID has also been Jeff Zients, a person that ever since 2020 has been singularly focused on convincing everyone to ignore COVID, his point man on the genocide is a person, whose name escapes me, who is singularly focused on Zionism and loving genocide. He always puts the worst possible person in charge of important things.

Fun fact: Jeff Zients, the current White House Chief of Staff, ran a company that was convicted of defrauding the government of the United States.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Feb 16, 2024

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

ex post facho posted:

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/798582625803927552?t=4e-NYpToCsdsEDYYLTZSrA&s=19

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

democrats keep saying Trump would be worse, but I don't see how it's possible. What exactly would trump be doing differently?

Bombing Iran directly, probably. Not much worse, tbh.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Bel Shazar posted:

I think most Iranians would disagree

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bel Shazar posted:

he already decided not to do that and then mocked john bolton about it

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Bel Shazar posted:

iran has air defenses, the us would do the same ineffectual poking with stand off munitions from strategic bombers they tried with yemen to even less effect

syria and lebanon have to be worried about their capitals getting blasted because they dont

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

The libs in GBS told me Trump would nuke Palestine and the middle east while simultaneously extending the Israeli genocide to all LGBT, minority, and immigrant populations in the United States. So they have to vote for Biden’s (1) Genocide because that’s less genocides than Trump’s (5 to infinity) genocides. very simple moral math try to keep up

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

He would commit genocide and be honest about it instead of committing genocide and lying about it :decorum:

Or he would take personally the loser stink Israel has and tell them to back off. Probably not, but he's a guy who runs on vibes and the vibes of loser wars is obviously something he dislikes.

The fact is spacemang_spliff is right, it's not possible to be worse on this than Biden has been. Even if you're 100% correct and he gets up there saying every child in Gaza needs to be killed I could at least respect the guy for saying what he believes. It's the same thing that's happening without infuriating pretending.

To put the question another way, is continuing to support Biden despite this anything other than giving this genocide your stamp of approval? It is not, and whether or not Trump would or could be worse if you believe that stopping the (immediate*) genocide is the paramount concern, you should support any effort to remove him from office even if that means replacing him with Trump. If you believe that's not worth doing then you aren't really opposed to the killing in any real way.

*I understand that the Israeli state has been and will continue to conduct an ongoing slow motion genocide on the Palestinian people outside of this offensive.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

space uncle posted:

The libs in GBS told me Trump would nuke Palestine and the middle east while simultaneously extending the Israeli genocide to all LGBT, minority, and immigrant populations in the United States. So they have to vote for Biden’s (1) Genocide because that’s less genocides than Trump’s (5 to infinity) genocides. very simple moral math try to keep up

These people always appealing to harm reduction and yet I've never seen a decrease in harm, even when they get what they want.

Even if you tease out the liberals from the democratic party, when has the dems ever delivered on a single thing they claim to support? Liberals are reprehensible and vile but the fact they support a party that obviously fails to represent them in any way is insane to me. Either the libs don't believe what they claim to and the democrats are doing their bidding in which case they should be written off as scum or they continue to support the democrats despite them ignoring their wishes in which case they should be written off as too stupid to live. In either case, gently caress liberals.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

space uncle posted:

This doesn't track since nothing makes a liberal more horny than expensive wars of choice. Liberals actually like the genocide and want it to keep going because it's kinda exciting for them and they get to sit on the sidelines and watch it happen to poors on the other side of the world. They're only concern is that they are sitting on the right team's sidelines when it happens and that the guy in charge fill out the proper paperwork and pretend to have :decorum: during the appropriate times.

They hate Trump for the opposite reason. He didn't start any wars and gave out stimulus checks to undeserving poors.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's very simple. Liberals have a permanent inferiority complex about Republicans calling them pussies, so there's nothing a liberal loves more than a war they can feel good about.

The invasion of Ukraine gets them incredibly horny for mass death because a) Trump and Putin are gay together LOL and b) they don't have to feel bad about dead Russians or Ukrainians because, like the bad guys in Taken and other lovely action movie franchises, they're coded as white but a scary, foreign type of white.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ClassActionFursuit posted:

These people always appealing to harm reduction and yet I've never seen a decrease in harm, even when they get what they want.

Even if you tease out the liberals from the democratic party, when has the dems ever delivered on a single thing they claim to support? Liberals are reprehensible and vile but the fact they support a party that obviously fails to represent them in any way is insane to me. Either the libs don't believe what they claim to and the democrats are doing their bidding in which case they should be written off as scum or they continue to support the democrats despite them ignoring their wishes in which case they should be written off as too stupid to live. In either case, gently caress liberals.

you idiot, you fool. they never said harm would decrease. they said the rate at which the increasing harm is increasing would decrease. we can only ever have pain and suffering on this bitch of an earth. if harm went from 100 to 150 two years ago, and 150 to 220 last year for an increase of 70 and a rate increase of 20, but only 220 to 305 this year for an increase of 85 but a rate increase of only 15, that's a net good and refusing to vote for it is fascism. can't believe I have to explain second derivatives to you

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

you idiot, you fool. they never said harm would decrease. they said the rate at which the increasing harm is increasing would decrease. we can only ever have pain and suffering on this bitch of an earth. if harm went from 100 to 150 two years ago, and 150 to 220 last year for an increase of 70 and a rate increase of 20, but only 220 to 305 this year for an increase of 85 but a rate increase of only 15, that's a net good and refusing to vote for it is fascism. can't believe I have to explain second derivatives to you

The only reason you think harm is increasing is that social media has brainwashed you into not believing the government's official facts and statistics. As you can see above, the rate of harm increasing has fallen to its lowest level since 1.5 years into the Biden Presidency. Give the President a little credit for the fantastic job he's doing! Can you imagine if Trump got in and turned back the clock to the dark, fascist days of 2019?????? Why, Trump would probably be doing a genocide and shutting down the border!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

The libs are going to be so annoying for the next 9 months

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
What's your favorite part of LotR? Mine was when Gandalf the White decided that actually the palantir and one ring could be used for good in the right hands and ordered the Ents to help build Suraman's tower instead of tearing it down because the previous white wizard had already allocated funding and there was nothing he could do about it.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
Libs love Gandalf because just like them, he was forbidden by God himself from directly wielding power to defeat evil.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

They’re both Maiar, angelic immortal beings sent from Eru Illuvatar (God) to guide the men and elves, you idiot, you absolute loving dunce.

Yes Saruman was corrupted by the Palantir of Orthanc and became evil, but his age (immortal) has nothing to do with that.

gently caress do these people even read the Silmarillion (or attempt to like 5 times before dying of boredom?)

The only thing Joe Biden has in common with Gandalf is both of them drop explosives on small people: fireworks for the hobbits and JDAMs for the Palestinian children.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

quote:

The real war does not resemble the legendary war in its process or its conclusion. If it had inspired or directed the development of the legend, then certainly the Ring would have been seized and used.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
You don't understand. It's Galadriel's Turn to wield the Ring.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

space uncle posted:

The only thing Joe Biden has in common with Gandalf is both of them drop explosives on small people: fireworks for the hobbits and JDAMs for the Palestinian children.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

SixteenShells posted:

👏its👏her👏 age

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

SixteenShells posted:

Libs love Gandalf because just like them, he was forbidden by God himself from directly wielding power to defeat evil.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SixteenShells posted:

She's capable of wielding the ring, IF YOU loving GIVE IT TO HER

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Coolness Averted posted:

The libs are going to be so annoying for the next 9 months

I wish they'd stuck to Harry Potter

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Coolness Averted posted:

👏its👏her👏 age

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I wish they'd stuck to Harry Potter

Same. TERF poo poo is more on-brand for them.