Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

MrQwerty posted:

Just smoked some good weed and listened ro God Luck and Good Speed :coal:

Get on down to Monkey Junction next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Resin is a killing word

"Stick your hand in the box"
"what's in the box?"
"NUGS"

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
It is by weed alone that I set my mind in motion
it is by the resin of Weed that thoughts acquire weirdness, the lungs acquire smoke, the cough becomes a warning.
It is by weed alone that I set my mind in motion.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I gotta get some more weed soon. I wish I had more hookups, or lived in a place I could get it legally.

I was thinking of getting a t-shirt printed up, that says "good evening. If you sell marijuana please offer me some, I would like to buy it." but I'd only wear it during the day so if a police stops me I say "obviously its a joke, it says good evening and it's daytime."

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Hellblazer187 posted:

I gotta get some more weed soon. I wish I had more hookups, or lived in a place I could get it legally.

I was thinking of getting a t-shirt printed up, that says "good evening. If you sell marijuana please offer me some, I would like to buy it." but I'd only wear it during the day so if a police stops me I say "obviously its a joke, it says good evening and it's daytime."

dead serious - have you checked instagram or FB marketplace? I've seen ads for all sorts of stuff there*

*not responsible for anything that goes wrong with buying drugs off the internet

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

There are seed dealers locally on Insta and people occasionally sell edibles on FB marketplace. I haven't found flower, though. There's also like, weed parties sometimes advertised on instagram. But I have crippling social anxiety and don't speak Spanish well enough to just go to a random social event (I live in latin america).

Weed is VERY common here. If I was desperate I could go to a beach and just walk around until someone offered it to me. I have a hookup at work, I just don't like asking about it there. I know all the guys in my martial arts gym smoke but I'd also feel weird asking about it. I should probably just get over myself.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I spent chunks of my former life backpacking around Europe with my old job, and my trick to score was to just hang around in busy open places and ask random people who I thought were tokers if they knew where I could buy some weed or hash. Sometimes it took a while, but it was rare that I wasn't successful. I found that fellow tokers were generally really helpful.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Yeah. If anyone I'm rolling with tonight smells like weed maybe I could ask them. I really hate doing it, though.

It's technically legal medicinally here but there's no dispensaries. I just wrote to a local doctor who advertises on Insta about being a cannabis doctor. lol.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Hellblazer187 posted:

I have a hookup at work, I just don't like asking about it there. I know all the guys in my martial arts gym smoke but I'd also feel weird asking about it. I should probably just get over myself.

You know what's good for anxiety? Weed.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
Just bought a gas station pre roll for 9.99. ehh wasn't bad. But reality hit me and I probably won't do be doing that that again. Just some thc a mid.

It did get me high, I didn't hallucinate (visually anyway, auditory always happens regardless) or go crazy so it's no Spice. The website is one of those shifty CBD sites with a different name. I'm a dumb gently caress for smoking it but I'm a dumb gently caress in general so whatever...

E: the top part of my post is from the other weed thread I posted it yesterday.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
Am I not smoking the right poo poo? Visual hallucinations? :dafuq:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

kuarduck posted:

i think op was referring to certain kinds of fake weed (spice/k2) that cause visual hallucinations

that said i did get visual hallucinations from actual weed the first couple times i got high when i was 15. not really again since then

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

every once in awhile i get so high that i think my hands are wet but it’s very rare. never had audio or visual hallucinations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
those weren't hallucinations man you saw the universe

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Faustian Bargain posted:

every once in awhile i get so high that i think my hands are wet but it’s very rare. never had audio or visual hallucinations.

one I got so high I spent the entire spike and mike animation movie thing thinking I pissed myself

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
closest thing is feeling like i can hear music thru my feet, i was assured thats pretty normal though

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I just become distrustful of trees.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i can "see music" when im high on weed but i can also do that sober. weed certainly helps tho.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

kuarduck posted:

K2 makes you see poo poo from what I've heard.

Yeah my first time I ever got real high (and high in general), I heard a sound like a tea kettle. Now we did have a tea kettle and maybe one of my parents were using it but the sound just kept going on and on in my head. It sounded louder that it would normally be. Then I will also hear little bumps and creaks around the house but those are normal regardless. I did see colorful sparkles in my eyes when I closed them that time I was laid out, and the "reduced framerate" you get from being too baked but that was about it. The day I see a demon or something from smoking weed is the last day I ever smoke.

tldr: I'll hear a bump or a creak when I'm high sometimes but nuthin crazy

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I once hallucinated a drop of water landing on my forehead.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

When I was 19 or so I was super high alone in my bed with the lights out at my dad’s apartment. I had a little grow box experiment over in the corner and somehow a little light leaking out made me think I saw a woman’s leg and she was definitely dead.

I’m just sitting there bugging out over nothing when I see a light turn on down the hall and that really made me freak the gently caress out since nobody else was there.

It didn’t take long for me to realize the dead lady was just clutter in the corner, but I never did figure out why that light turned on at the worst possible moment

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I've never had visuals on weed, but I've had some auditory hallucinations. I can never get that high anymore though, it sucks.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

If you see any hair I'm sorry I keep this on my bed. but it looks ok.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Dudes posting their L's

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
I would brush that into the abyss without a second thought

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

kuarduck posted:

I would brush that into the abyss without a second thought

thats a bowl in my chillum, looks good too

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Waste of Breath posted:

Dudes posting their L's

utter cruelty lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Phat Phingers posted:

It did get me high, I didn't hallucinate (visually anyway, auditory always happens regardless) or go crazy so it's no Spice. The website is one of those shifty CBD sites with a different name. I'm a dumb gently caress for smoking it but I'm a dumb gently caress in general so whatever...

You smoked some mid grade weed. There is so much excess weed these days there is zero point to make fake poo poo anymore.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

those weren't hallucinations man you saw the universe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I don't get hallucinations but I sometimes swear I see poo poo in my peripherals

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That's just the shadow people. It's normal when you open your third eye.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

They won't hurt you as long as you don't try to look directly at them.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

kuarduck posted:

I get colour hallucinations sometimes when super high. Stuff just looks tinted in weird colours like a film overlay, or kidna like if you rub your eyesa lot and everything kinda looks odd for a few seconds till your eyes adjust back to normal.

Not really concerning or anything at the time - I'm always aware its the weed and just sit back and roll with it.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Lol 0.3% thc
You may have got high off the paper
How the gently caress does 0.3 do anything?

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

Philthy posted:

You smoked some mid grade weed. There is so much excess weed these days there is zero point to make fake poo poo anymore.

Um, stupidity and malice?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Carlos Lantana posted:

Lol 0.3% thc
You may have got high off the paper
How the gently caress does 0.3 do anything?

It has THCA which decarboxylates when heated to form delta-9 thc.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
At what percentage?
Does it decarb into a substantial %age? like 20%thc?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Carlos Lantana posted:

At what percentage?
Does it decarb into a substantial %age? like 20%thc?

I believe it's around 80%. I'm no chemist though so you should google it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LifeSunDeath posted:

I've never had visuals on weed, but I've had some auditory hallucinations. I can never get that high anymore though, it sucks.

I got high as loving balls, full auditory and visuals, on a jobsite when I was 18 right after I started smoking and only got paid because everyone thought it was loving hilarious.

I kinda wish I could get that high off weed ever again, but I also kinda like just being able to function without nonstop low-level joint pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

it's something like 86% by mass IIRC? carboxyl groups are kinda chunky but the rest of the delta-9 THC molecule is still reasonably massive

so something that's .0whatever percent THC but is 24% THC-A will decarb into 20ish percent stuff in theory