Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

scrolled down to see this halfway through, so I only caught the burned out Trumfph at first, and I expected that maybe someone had photoshopped a big Bugs Bunny/Fidel Castro CIA assassination plot style cigar in his mouth and it had exploded

lightning is okay too, though. Not my favorite final fantasy lady, but also not the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Trump will be convicted of a felony, Melania (True, Fierce Diety Melania) will win at the RNC convention, and trump will President it up as First Man

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Some Goon living in NYC is about to get a Golden Ticket!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol if he just hadn't tried to move money around in order to pay stormy it wouldn't have been a crime

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Hatebag posted:

lol if he just hadn't tried to move money around in order to pay stormy it wouldn't have been a crime

I suppose not having sex with other women while your wife is pregnant is off the table.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1758142073478304255

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1758140716335632657

TRIAL INTERFERENCE

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

holtemon posted:

It's true I just got mugged and shot while walking down the street

Same thing happened to me and my current project when we were just trying to take a stroll down a path in the woods while discussing the ball we were at last night. If that dashing Frank Churchill hadn't come along, who knows what those hooligans might have done?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Toph Bei Fong posted:

scrolled down to see this halfway through, so I only caught the burned out Trumfph at first, and I expected that maybe someone had photoshopped a big Bugs Bunny/Fidel Castro CIA assassination plot style cigar in his mouth and it had exploded

lightning is okay too, though. Not my favorite final fantasy lady, but also not the worst

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

RVWinkle posted:

I suppose not having sex with other women while your wife is pregnant is off the table.

well, adultery is illegal in new york but it's a misdemeanor with a maximum $500 fine

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Bethamphetamine posted:

Who are you trying to fool. It's the middle of February and they still have their Christmas tree decorations up

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1758115980759253306

the most cucked man alive

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

piss guzzler 420 posted:

the most cucked man alive

Cucker Carlson ><

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/dexerto/status/1757803519094952051?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Trump: Even if he was guilty of something, there's no crime.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Solarin posted:

you’re surrounded by the majesty of nature, big deal

jealous? :smug:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Diseases are fake. You have to live your life.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3Ss8o9gGQ

Hell yeah

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I've been following this guy who a while. Initially assumed his thing was an ad campaign for whole foods, as he would name drop them and film there, but he did start to eat raw meat from/at other places too. He's all in on the raw meat good train and says he's had no ill effects eating a diet if mostly raw meat.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Excuse me your honor, but I said erection interference.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
People are obsessed with the Xmen and I just don’t get it. When was the last good Xmen movie? TV show? Video game? Been about 18 years, right? Can you even name the Xmen besides Wolverine? Anyone else? Probably not. Why are they putting 97 in the title? For Gen Xers to feel something again? What was the last super hero show that had a year in it? Wonder Woman 84? How did that turn out? I will not be watching this show. I will not be watching any super hero shows. I am I finished with super heroes. I will not watch this cartoon.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

a.lo posted:

People are obsessed with the Xmen and I just don’t get it. When was the last good Xmen movie? TV show? Video game? Been about 18 years, right? Can you even name the Xmen besides Wolverine? Anyone else? Probably not. Why are they putting 97 in the title? For Gen Xers to feel something again? What was the last super hero show that had a year in it? Wonder Woman 84? How did that turn out? I will not be watching this show. I will not be watching any super hero shows. I am I finished with super heroes. I will not watch this cartoon.

I'm gonna watch it twice now

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CramerTracker/status/1745101631241216377

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

new "hug and kiss the president" just dropped

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My dad lectured me about handling chicken. "Always cook it until the liquid runs clear. Never buy past-date marked-down chicken. Always buy full price. All chicken has salmonella in it."

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I have been eating slim Jim's since i was a child, now at 33 years of age, I am still eating them daily. I love them even though they may be unhealthy. I have eaten 100,000+ of them since I started keeping track in 2013 and my girlfriend is constantly giving me poo poo for it because of my bad heart. It was been getting worse for a few months and I live by a few rules, one of which is I will not be with or around someone who tries to control me. It causes so many arguments in which she says it's selfish of me to continue eating so terribly when i have a family. I'm an adult and I should be able to eat whatever I want, right? As of a few hours ago, I am living in a motel. I am done with my family and anyone who can't let me live my life. She thinks I'm a piece of poo poo for leaving her and my kids over this but I left because of HER. If I have to choose between the best snack ever and a controlling woman the choice is obvious.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Todd Blanche is a super funny name for a lovely lawyer. I do not have carte blanche, however, I do have Todd

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That song will never be topped. Wouldn't have minded some better animation, though.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

titty_baby_ posted:

I've been following this guy who a while. Initially assumed his thing was an ad campaign for whole foods, as he would name drop them and film there, but he did start to eat raw meat from/at other places too. He's all in on the raw meat good train and says he's had no ill effects eating a diet if mostly raw meat.

His breath is probably rancid

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Real Mean Queen posted:

Todd Blanche is a super funny name for a lovely lawyer. I do not have carte blanche, however, I do have Todd

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

My dad lectured me about handling chicken. "Always cook it until the liquid runs clear. Never buy past-date marked-down chicken. Always buy full price. All chicken has salmonella in it."

something like 1/4 of chicken in the US is contaminated with either e.coli or salmonella. If you can find like, idk, the fanciest chicken that was processed by the fanciest butcher you could probably find something safe to eat raw. My buddy had chicken sashimi in Japan and said it was great.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pead posted:

His breath is probably rancid

He claims no ill from any of it and by appearances seems to have a partner and they get to travel and do dink things.

I personally think he's being bankrolled and is lying. He did stop posting for a while and claimed he was just tired of it but...

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

WrasslorMonkey posted:

That song will never be topped. Wouldn't have minded some better animation, though.

the animation is bad for uh authenticity yeah thats the ticket

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

something like 1/4 of chicken in the US is contaminated with either e.coli or salmonella. If you can find like, idk, the fanciest chicken that was processed by the fanciest butcher you could probably find something safe to eat raw. My buddy had chicken sashimi in Japan and said it was great.

the texture of raw chicken is enough to make me :barf:

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

titty_baby_ posted:

He claims no ill from any of it and by appearances seems to have a partner and they get to travel and do dink things.

I personally think he's being bankrolled and is lying. He did stop posting for a while and claimed he was just tired of it but...

I remember this other tiktok guy who claimed he ate pizzle smoothies for breakfast every day but his camera always did a jump cut right when he took a bite

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

holtemon posted:

Wasn't there a huge migrant caravan during Trump's reign that he did gently caress all about? Lol

Conservative media tried pumping a migrant caravan story in 2018 and them just stopped talking about it after the midterms.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I wouldn’t mind bettet animation says person who has never drawn or done any animation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pead posted:

I remember this other tiktok guy who claimed he ate pizzle smoothies for breakfast every day but his camera always did a jump cut right when he took a bite

This guy is definitely eating his stuff. No cuts away. Camera rolling thru every bite