Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1757474164850798632?t=LjWF4sXlVPq8RYFMHqngug&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Starting to think this guy sucks

Nevermind I turned on my monitor

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1757820290015637821?t=ZNz-kGjrMyngV6NjkD8ovA&s=19

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Mister Bates posted:

much as I hate the guy, I have to admit that pretending to get disappeared for sedition, only to continue posting uninterrupted as 'Brian' instead of 'Ian', is a really good bit

he should change his pfp to a picture of 'Brian' that is just the same picture with a mustache drawn on

brIan

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

IMC Death and Texas

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

becoming mr snrub to own the feds

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
can I follow the houthiez on X?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
elonhim

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The posts on this on the Tesla suckers forum is great. They were all talking about how indestructible their Cybertrucks were going to be but now they’re talking about having like scraping clay bars and stuff constantly on hand and buffers to always clean their cars to remove the rust spots and act like this is just completely normal for all cars. I can’t loving wait for the ones that get up in snowy regions and have to deal with road salt :laffo:

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
like you don't need to take a flap wheel on an angle grinder to your Honda Civic every other day :rolleyes:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

ordinarily u dont learn about load bearing rust unless you're driving an old beater but now the premium consumer has access to this feature

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The posts on this on the Tesla suckers forum is great. They were all talking about how indestructible their Cybertrucks were going to be but now they’re talking about having like scraping clay bars and stuff constantly on hand and buffers to always clean their cars to remove the rust spots and act like this is just completely normal for all cars. I can’t loving wait for the ones that get up in snowy regions and have to deal with road salt :laffo:

!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It develops rust spots from loving rain impurities near instantly, wanna see how this poo poo is gonna look when the first weird nerd tries to off road with it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
no one has ever made a truck out of stainless steel before, and it's solely because they refused to challenge to build something epic

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://twitter.com/deitaone/status/1758137351182897537?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA
you never hear people returning their cybertrucks. makes you think what’s the better product.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the cybertruck will one day strand itself in the martian sand

the apple eye thing is not welcome on mars, it is an extravagance the new martian race, inspired to spartan-like discipline by elon, can ill afford...

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1758117629712052355

quite the 180 there frum

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Kinzinger still loves the car

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Elon and Jon Delorean are the same guy. Stainless steel is not stainless. It corrodes. It picks up every tiny smudge. It's a bad material for body panels and we know this because we figured it out decades ago. At least the Delorean still looks loving cool and can be repaired and improved because it's just a car, in 5 years when the Cybertruk's electronic systems or software shits itself, who is going to be qualified fix it? And at what cost? It's a useless consumer product that has no lifespan.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Gorson posted:

Elon and Jon Delorean are the same guy. Stainless steel is not stainless. It corrodes. It picks up every tiny smudge. It's a bad material for body panels and we know this because we figured it out decades ago. At least the Delorean still looks loving cool and can be repaired and improved because it's just a car, in 5 years when the Cybertruk's electronic systems or software shits itself, who is going to be qualified fix it? And at what cost? It's a useless consumer product that has no lifespan.

still love the car tho

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

still love the car tho

oh absolutely

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Not anti-Musk, but... concerning

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

did my malay weed man get arrested?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

a.lo posted:

https://twitter.com/deitaone/status/1758137351182897537?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA
you never hear people returning their cybertrucks. makes you think what’s the better product.

Oh that thing Google said they weren’t going to sell because no one would buy them didn’t sell?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Mister Bates posted:

much as I hate the guy, I have to admit that pretending to get disappeared for sedition, only to continue posting uninterrupted as 'Brian' instead of 'Ian', is a really good bit

he should change his pfp to a picture of 'Brian' that is just the same picture with a mustache drawn on

the fact that it's a really good bit should probably have clued you in that it was written by a different Twitter user

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

the milk machine posted:

Not anti-Musk, but... concerning

looking into it

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

coconono posted:

he died like a dog

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the $120,000 cybertkr still doesn't have fsd or locking diffs, epic

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Elias_Maluco posted:

looking into it

love the car but

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

coconono posted:

In Malaysia you're not allowed to arrest a corpse

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
so this hurricane season there's gonna be an enormous sunbaked storage lot of cybertrucks behind the factory in texas, eh

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Gorson posted:

Imagine Back to the Future but with a cybertruck

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

so this hurricane season there's gonna be an enormous sunbaked storage lot of cybertrucks behind the factory in texas, eh

After they’re rusted to poo poo Elon will sell them as Martian War Battle Damage edition Cybertrucks for twice the cost and his weird nerd cult will buy them all

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Uncle Wemus posted:

Marty stuck in 1965 because of a corrupted firmware update

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Panfilo posted:

prolly more likely to get stuck on Jan 1 1970

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Panfilo posted:

Nonsense, Tesla is great at recalling their cars

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
spooky mansion sounds badass.. might go with the NWO

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Uncle Wemus posted:

"when we get this thing on the lake ur gonna see some serious thrust via wheel rotation"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the cybertruck would have run the terrorists and doc brown over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

*pulls down shades*

*pushes button for the hydraulic hoist*