Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Quiet Feet posted:

He was really good at falling forward to get 3 yards. Classic "you need "X" yards he get you 3 yards" guy.
For the Panthers, this was Jeff King, but he was a "You need X" he gets exactly X and falls down. No yards after catch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Quentin Jammer

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Hugh Millen
Bubby Brister
Anthony Miller (The one from the 90s)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Jeremy Zuttah

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Alex Smith (TE)

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Brandon Jacobs

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Najeh Davenport

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Anthony Carter

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
WR Josh Reed. Another incredibly mediocre-at-best player that stuck on the Bills for years and years.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pat McQuistan

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Andy Lee

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

Intruder posted:

The one the Texans inexplicably took ahead of Marcus Peters? Or a different one?

Nah the one selected by the Browns who was our best receiver for the longest time.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Did Marcedes Lewis retire yet? Because talk about a dude who should be on this list because he retired like a decade ago.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Intruder posted:

Najeh Davenport

I always remember this dude, just for the "making GBS threads in a friend's hamper when he was drunk" story. Really showed he had that burst, alright

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kurgarra Queen posted:

WR Josh Reed. Another incredibly mediocre-at-best player that stuck on the Bills for years and years.

Jake Reed, who built an entire career out of not needing to be covered like Cris Carter or Randy Moss

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Chris Cooley
Mike Sellers

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Adrian Peterson

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The world’s fastest man

Chris Johnson of Tennessee

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Ben Gay

Scott Fujita

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Dat Nguyen

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Scott Player

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Johnny Knox

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rob Bironas

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Mike Gandy, a journeyman LT.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Brandon Moore, the most famous butt in NFL history

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
R.W. McQuarters

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Louis Delmas

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Todd Lyght

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

C-Euro posted:

Louis Delmas

I remember him

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

Matt Light

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Danny Shelton, who was a hulking DT first round pick of the browns, won the last Superbowl with the Pats and bounced around the league a bit. He's mostly memorable for this insane story from high school with his older brother getting jumped, he and his younger brother going to confront the guy who came out firing, killing the younger brother then getting pounded into people pudding by Danny.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Haruki Nakamura. Once hip tossed a saint player and it owned.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cody Glenn

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Terrence Cody

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Never forget when they superimposed Rich Eisen's 40 against Mount Cody

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Marcel Reese

Jesse Holley

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Germane Crowell

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jermaine Wiggins
Jake Ballard
Eric Green
Will Tye
Orleans Darkwa

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

fartknocker posted:

Jermaine Wiggins
Jake Ballard
Eric Green
Will Tye
Orleans Darkwa

The last name was not a real person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ornery and Hornery posted:

The last name was not a real person

Mildly interesting story: His name popped up among a list of college players some friends of mine ran across years ago, and amused by it, we added it to our “Space Names” list since it sounded like something out of Gundam or Star Wars, and we always needed extra names for nerdly RPG purposes. A few years later, I’m playing Madden and he’s on the Giants depth chart, and ended up being my leading rusher in franchise mode for a while.