Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'm very excited for the election, gonna be a real shot in the arm for cspam engagement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Gbs goons love genocide

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm very excited for the election, gonna be a real shot in the arm for cspam engagement

no matter the outcome there will be meltdowns somewhere so hell, I'm looking forward to it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Srice posted:

no matter the outcome there will be meltdowns somewhere so hell, I'm looking forward to it

exactly, with qcs going supernova at its core

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr Hootington posted:

Gbs goons love genocide

they must be so bummed that they dont get to yell about nailgun rapes or whatever

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
People want blood and battle.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Forgot GBS still has a Ukraine thread, what a miserable piece of poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Al! posted:

they must be so bummed that they dont get to yell about nailgun rapes or whatever

Idk so many of then are the freaks who try and "cancel" everyone for the littlest perceived slight, but ignotr or get angry when you point out they are supporting multiple genocides or policies that fly in the face of what their stated beliefs are. It makes me 🤔

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I’ll ik doomsday Econ I’m dumb as gently caress and I never read the thread

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I should be able to call a poster who says they support and will vote for biden a "genocide supporter".

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

I should be able to call a poster who says they support and will vote for biden a "genocide supporter".

you should because its literally true, as validated by the united nations

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Srice posted:

Once we get to September it should be fun if Trump hasn't been jailed. Will be interesting watching people Square the circle if the dems manage to eliminate everyone off the ballots through rules lawyer

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

there was some moron in dnd that couldn't wrap their head around that voting for genocide joe or whatever was a vote for genocide

like they cannot conceive of any actual direct actions or simply not voting its all just BUT trump

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Al! posted:

you should because its literally true, as validated by the united nations

Yep. Unfortunately Jeff loves genocide and doesn't respect the rulings of international courts

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love politic's

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Once we get to September it should be fun if Trump hasn't been jailed. Will be interesting watching people Square the circle if the dems manage to eliminate everyone off the ballots through rules lawyer

can't wait to see people come up with hypotheticals weeks before the election about how trump is actually gonna go to jail

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

lobster shirt posted:

i love politrick's

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

i love politic's

greatest tv show on earth

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Two years of sitting around going 'death toll from the latest battle.looking good, based Azov coating the earth in east slav blood #ukrainefornato'. Deranged. Unironically sick in the loving head.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

Two years of sitting around going 'death toll from the latest battle.looking good, based Azov coating the earth in east slav blood #ukrainefornato'. Deranged. Unironically sick in the loving head.

Msnbc brains primed to want to genocide.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Yep. Unfortunately Jeff loves genocide and doesn't respect the rulings of international courts

Kobold guy tried to warn us...

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
putin ftw!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bought some microtransactions in my favorite gacha games today

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

7 quan chis, better luck next time

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

RadiRoot posted:

putin ftw!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

oh new costumes for galgun 2?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
best of luck with your scratch tickets

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

RadiRoot posted:

putin ftw!!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RealityWarCriminal posted:

best of luck with your scratch tickets

Ty

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Idk so many of then are the freaks who try and "cancel" everyone for the littlest perceived slight, but ignotr or get angry when you point out they are supporting multiple genocides or policies that fly in the face of what their stated beliefs are. It makes me 🤔

We're judgmental of individuals and forgiving of institutions and it should be the other way around

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mags posted:

I’ll ik doomsday Econ I’m dumb as gently caress and I never read the thread

overqualified tbh

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Vox you missed gassing my thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4054240&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

astral needs to work out a way to automatically gas your threads

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

astral needs to work out a way to automatically gas your threads

they could just have you post in all of them

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

good thread thank you 👍

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

lol yeah

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

DaysBefore posted:

Forgot GBS still has a Ukraine thread, what a miserable piece of poo poo

The fact they aren't allowed a P/I thread is itself evidence they aren't capable of discussing something as serious as war in any context