Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I don't like the sound of that New York X-jakk music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
im JAKK!!!

JAKK IN THE NEW YORK GROOOOOOVE

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I don't like ... X-jakk

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

I watched the latest XJAKK vid, I liked it;
Does anyone want to do a welfare check?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

How does the actor know? Did.... did he film a sex scene?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The shocking answer is that his actual completely noncommittal quote has been mangled for the sake of everyone getting to run the clickbait headline they want

quote:

"But yes, he does [have sex]," he told the magazine. "It's a horrible idea to think of Palpatine having sex in any shape or form. But then, of course, perhaps he didn't."

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Barudak posted:

Lucas' first draft of Revenge of the Sith was willllllllld

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Barudak posted:

*while looking directly at Anakin*

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. ;)

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Barudak posted:

I think it was pretty clear in the subtext. He used "Force" to impregnate some slave and conceived Anakin. The emperor was not a good man.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
9˝ parsecs

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Barudak posted:

i'm fine with giving creative control over palpatine to mcdiarmid

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

lobsterminator posted:

I think it was pretty clear in the subtext. He used "Force" to impregnate some slave and conceived Anakin. The emperor was not a good man.

UNLIMITED SEMEN!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

i mean did anyone doubt that

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

lobsterminator posted:

Like America's founding fathers?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Chad Palpatine v Incel Jedi

Yoda even admits that the Dark Side is “more seductive”

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

....Mike?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

There was a patreon update:

Red Letter Media posted:

My favorite TNG Character!

We need a Paramount+ spin off series for this guy. He's an alien art collector. Imagine the amazing adventures he must have in space and how often his weird face thing gets accidentally caught on stuff. I will call him Krebs Gorlon and he'll have a rag tag group of alien art collectors that fly around in space on a spaceship, avoiding Klingons, Romulans, and Starfleet (there are multiple warrants out for his arrest) as he tries to make a profit. But the twist is he's not just greedy, he's trying to put his daughter through space college to escape their haunted planet (ghosts attack them. It's common on his world) and he must make it home with all the gold pressed latinum that he can! Krebs Gorlon: Space Art Collector a Paramount+ original!

The character they are talking about :

No idea what is going on, but since they have gotten into a schedule of dropping videos on Fridays or Saturday, and they haven't announced what is coming up, I suspect that there might be another TNG-related video coming soon.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

https://www.reddit.com/r/LookAMike/

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Krebs Gorlon is way more of a Star Wars name. But I'd still watch it.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I think I've told this story on the forums before, but when I went to Georgia (the country), it seemed like every other bloke over the age of 35 resembled Mike. Worryingly, this realisation came to me while I was nude in a bathhouse with like 4 middle aged Georgian guys. It makes sense though, much like Wisconsin the average Georgian's diet consists of alcohol and cheese.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's the same in our georgia

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

LanceHunter posted:

No idea what is going on, but since they have gotten into a schedule of dropping videos on Fridays or Saturday, and they haven't announced what is coming up, I suspect that there might be another TNG-related video coming soon.

sad state of affairs if Mike can’t remember Palor Toff’s name

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

LanceHunter posted:

we need a spinoff for the guy that kidnaps Data and tries to put him in his “collection”

the guy with this bird:

https://youtu.be/i9Z1ucC4dfs?si=KWPw_scGkjBTVWiO

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

LanceHunter posted:

I really hope there's a ST:TNG Season 2 discussion episode. The Star Trek stuff is the best content in recent times, because it's nice to hear them talk about stuff they actually enjoy.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4pi1F25sxg

Cool look at the way cool dudes make cool hell monsters.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

honestly with how boring celebrity press junkets are, the first question from every interviewer should be “does [insert character name] gently caress?”

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Does Paddington gently caress?

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug
Does Christian Grey gently caress? (A:yes)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Every time I start a conversation out that way, my date ends early :(

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

pthighs posted:

Does Christian Grey gently caress? (A:yes)

Mike is getting some subtle heterosexual undertones from 50 shades of grey

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

poisonpill posted:

Every time I start a conversation out that way, my date ends early :(

yeah ive finished way too soon on occasion. it happens to everyone now and then

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Outpost22 posted:

It’s not marmalade in those sandwiches.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Outpost22 posted:

https://youtu.be/t4LWIP7SAjY?si=u65SV8RKBRuU9Nfk

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Palpatine got his start selling "Dark Side Seduction Tips" and "Wookie Brain" supplements to nerds like Luke on the galactic holoweb

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

trilobite terror posted:

we need a spinoff for the guy that kidnaps Data and tries to put him in his “collection”

the guy with this bird:

https://youtu.be/i9Z1ucC4dfs?si=KWPw_scGkjBTVWiO

fun fact this character was supposed to be a dwarf with face prosthetics but the dwarf was too depressed to work and was recast. he later jettisoned himself from an airlock.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
that's not a fun fact at all

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
while I liked the original cast I question the decision to bring a bunch of 65 year olds back to reprise their roles
https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1758129074625773839

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

RealityWarCriminal posted:

fun fact this character was supposed to be a dwarf with face prosthetics but the dwarf was too depressed to work and was recast. he later jettisoned himself from an airlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Mike was always a big fan of the xmen cartoon I feel like, this might be the actual first super hero announcement to give him joy in some years