Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Like Ukraine is going to be the last war Putin will start, lol
Might as well claim a potus won’t drone strike a country we’re not at war with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

kazil posted:

I think Yeartie's testimony is damning but it's uncorroborated and state will call witnesses against her tomorrow.

Wade and Willis come across as genuine.

The romantic relationship is dumb for both of them but ultimately I don't think it hurt anyone or anything.

Defense lawyers are not great.

What was that testimony? I think I tuned in right after it.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Living with chud parents is bad enough, but to have them uproot your entire life so you can work the family plantation outside of Kursk Oblast and eventually freeze/starve to death while mom and dad plead with the government to release the family funds is just gut wrenching

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

cr0y posted:

Yeartie was up early. She claimed that Wade and Willis began their relationship in 2019.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I just thought of the name Joey Tacopina and now I want a taco pizza from a place I used to live by but doesn't deliver to where I live now.

Whenever I see his name or think of him I see/hear "Tapioca", which is another food. And then I imagine Trump calling him "pudding" much to Tapioca'sTacopina's chagrin.

BigHead posted:

I googled this guy to get a summary of what this is, and he's either a Russian figure skater, or has the same name as a Russian figure skater.

I've always found figure skaters to be among the most trustworthy of Olympians, so I'm skeptical about this indictment.

Basically my only exposure to figure skaters trustworthiness is the Tonya Harding dealio.

All in all, today was :lol:tastic! Looking forward to Engoron's release.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

kazil posted:

Yeartie was up early. She claimed that Wade and Willis began their relationship in 2019.

The Early Yeart Catches The Willis

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TheKub posted:

Whenever I see his name or think of him I see/hear "Tapioca", which is another food. And then I imagine Trump calling him "pudding" much to Tapioca'sTacopina's chagrin.

the sheer amount of Trump-adjacent food-based names is impressive

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Living with chud parents is bad enough, but to have them uproot your entire life so you can work the family plantation outside of Kursk Oblast and eventually freeze/starve to death while mom and dad plead with the government to release the family funds is just gut wrenching

On account of the starvation?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

TheKub posted:

Basically my only exposure to figure skaters trustworthiness is the Tonya Harding dealio.

I have a VHS copy of the 1996 film Breakaway (kinda) starring Tonya Harding. I will literally talk about anything in here if it robs oxygen from the dipshit replies to the dipshit trolls I am rapidly adding to an ignore list.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

cr0y posted:

The testimony was literally "Yeah I heard someone say they were dating." and that was it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Are all those Florida GOP dudes still suing the NCAA over discrimination or whatever from the Noles not getting a spot in the playoffs?

I wanna know how those cases are going

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

Are all those Florida GOP dudes still suing the NCAA over discrimination or whatever from the Noles not getting a spot in the playoffs?

Ron DeSantis was gonna spearhead the charge and then... well...

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

CODChimera posted:

lol some light trolling GBS gets 30 days and the loser IK is probing with...Ukraine stuff???. some real reddit rear end cheerleading poo poo going on around here

speaking of Ukraine, its gonna be good when trump wins because he will end the pointless Ukraine war and thatll stop people getting conscripted and dying for nothing

Grow up

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Nice one

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Accipiter posted:

I don't know what's better...

- the fact that these delicate snowflakes fled to a country about which they know nothing and whose language they don't speak at all, solely to flee the EVIL GAYS
OR
- the fact that the VERY SECOND things got difficult they're boo-hooing a sob story on the internet and are ready to abandon their plan and GTFO

Imagine taking your eight American children, no matter where you live in the US or what your conditions are and moving to loving RUSSIA.

Just… holy loving poo poo. Those poor children.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Nooner posted:

The NCAA is currently being sued by Tennessee and it isn’t going well so no real point

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

MrMojok posted:

Imagine taking your eight American children, no matter where you live in the US or what your conditions are and moving to loving RUSSIA.

Just… holy loving poo poo. Those poor children.

Statistically one of their kids could end up gay so seems like a great way to get your kid killed or thrown in a prison for the rest of their life.

These parents should be shot out of a cannon.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I have a VHS copy of the 1996 film Breakaway (kinda) starring Tonya Harding. I will literally talk about anything in here if it robs oxygen from the dipshit replies to the dipshit trolls I am rapidly adding to an ignore list.

May I recommend instead “I, Tonya” starring Margo Robbie as Harding, Sebastian Stan as Gilooley, and Allison Janney as Tonya’s mother?

It’s a powerhouse acting clinic from all three of them and also from the actor who played the guy who set up the Kerrigan assault.

It’s very much an unreliable narrator Rashoman kind of thing, with a wicked, cutting sense of humor throughout.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nooner posted:

the judge pointed to the score of the GA vs FSU game and everyone in the courtroom laughed until the florida lawyers shrunk into an embarrassment singularity.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Neodymium posted:

I swear to god, the current ideology of the GOP feels like a trail-mix of incoherent bullet-points blended specifically to justify whatever flavor of violence their gut craves in the moment.
Their intended basic social structure would be something like the Duggar family but with more orange idol-worship and their dead/jailed members being martyrs instead of convicted chomos.

that's it. that's the republican party in its purest form.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I just thought of the name Joey Tacopina and now I want a taco pizza from a place I used to live by but doesn't deliver to where I live now.

Hey Tacopina kind of sounds like Taco Pizza. Anybody ever bring that up before? No? I just thought of that.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Rescue Toaster posted:

Hey Tacopina kind of sounds like Taco Pizza. Anybody ever bring that up before? No? I just thought of that.

Taco Piña would be Taco Pineapple in Spanish

TheKub
May 11, 2006

MrMojok posted:

May I recommend instead “I, Tonya” starring Margo Robbie as Harding, Sebastian Stan as Gilooley, and Allison Janney as Tonya’s mother?

It’s a powerhouse acting clinic from all three of them and also from the actor who played the guy who set up the Kerrigan assault.

It’s very much an unreliable narrator Rashoman kind of thing, with a wicked, cutting sense of humor throughout.

Oh dang! Thanks for the recommendation, this is right up my alley.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

kazil posted:

Ok, defense done questioning Willis. Judge is going to call it a day before cross tomorrow

holy poo poo friday gonna be amazing if we get willis cross after today's trash fire AND engoron verdict??!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Where are all these bootlicking chuds leaking in from?
:maga:

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

CODChimera posted:

lol some light trolling GBS gets 30 days and the loser IK is probing with...Ukraine stuff???. some real reddit rear end cheerleading poo poo going on around here

cry harder, it's good for the lols

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

MrMojok posted:

Yes, we Republicans are constantly using people named Smirnov, Slutsky, and Kamarov and the like as sources for intel

Do not put in the newspaper that we are in the bag for Putin

hack writer: "yeah so this russian spy lady was sex honeypotting NRA dudes"

"what was her name"

hack: "maria.....putin...-a"

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

The containment field on Trump’s diaper is like at -0.08 and therefore so is the one that keeps chuds from leaking through the C-SPAN/GBS barrier, so of course we get a lot of leakage.

Let’s hope the Deep State can keep it under control or else a gigantic, sentient turd from the Trump butt will be magnified 500,000x and dumped onto Manhattan

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

kazil posted:

Wasn't this refuted by Wade and him saying " No I had loving cancer .. I wasn't dating anyone"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

It makes this thread seem deranged that this entirely lukewarm endorsement gets a 30 day.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

weird probbation reason lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

thank you, thank you

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
did putin die or something

why are the QCS rejects brigading

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Alan Smithee posted:

why are the QCS rejects brigading

Yeah, I killed him.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
weird as hell to use a meme celebrating the death of some guy as a probation image. normal trump thread

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Alan Smithee posted:

Putin is like the specter of communism. As long as a dude with a Russian last name exists, he can never die

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hollismason posted:

Wasn't this refuted by Wade and him saying " No I had loving cancer .. I wasn't dating anyone"

This entire thing is a he said/she said thing. There doesn't seem to be a lot of proof on either side. Wade and Willis have a lot of very reasonable answers to the circumstantial evidence.

Wade was making the case that due to the cancer, he kept himself confined to sterile environments during COVID. The defense tried to break that but it didn't seem particularly effective.

In the end, there probably just isn't enough to disqualify. The lawyers and judge were talking about subpoenaing some airline records because they suspect there are more trips than Wade and Willis are admitting to, but the judge is wary that it might just be a fishing expedition.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thread status: normal

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

totally exonerated

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Stoatbringer posted:

happens every couple of months. the last time was a bunch of too school for cool gently caress-os all "why're you talking about balls? it's so cwinge!!"

but i really wouldn't mind the pro-trump people if they could be talked to. i really would like to listen to someone talk about real things instead of baby-time trolling "trump brings the sun" bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

HKR posted:

totally exonerated