Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont think lpzie is pro trump but he is very stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

weird as hell to use a meme celebrating the death of some guy as a probation image. normal trump thread

You want some too buddy? There's plenty more where that came from.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I really don’t want this to sound horrible- the person this story is about is A-Okay and doing well- but one of my family members had a stroke this week and had to take what sounds like the same test Trump took.

He almost got 100% on it, just mixing up two numbers on the clock (3 and 9 were reversed), but he kept insisting that he was right and that everyone else was wrong.

Anyway, I thought of this thread lol

Edit: looks like I skipped past a bunch of stuff. That’s okay, I’ll keep reading from here

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Ah drat it I was reading that the judge isn't going to rule on the Fanni Willis case tomorrow.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

bird with big dick posted:

You want some too buddy? There's plenty more where that came from.

pervert

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hollismason posted:

Ah drat it I was reading that the judge isn't going to rule on the Fanni Willis case tomorrow.

yes tomorrow is cross exam

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You have no idea how many corpses I will stand on to own my posting enemies

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the ik is jacking off to the death of someone and you find that funny? ..interesting

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Judge Waffle House, presiding, slams down his gavel at the outbursts in GBS. NO, CSPAM, YOU MAY NOT TRUMP IN HERE.

The bailiffs move on them like a bitch, casting them screaming back into their self-inflicted posting Shadow Zone. TRUUUUUPPPPPPPP they cry as the tendrils of comedy's swirling vortex crack and ping loudly.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
me when the chuds die of pneumonia in a ukrain prison

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

tup

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Trimpf

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Tmurp ?

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Toop.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't think y'all realise that it's hard to tell the difference between posters trying to poo poo up the thread and posters just posting.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

syntaxfunction posted:

I don't think y'all realise that it's hard to tell the difference between posters trying to poo poo up the thread and posters just posting.

:lol:ing at trump poo poo vs licking trumps poo poo are pretty distinct despite sharing some ingredients

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I mean we could be cracking up that the special prosecutor, who has been investigating the Bidens since the trump administration, just arrested their main witness for lying

But I guess this dumb poo poo is also fine

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

syntaxfunction posted:

Subtle, but palpable dialectical differences imo

B-Rock452 posted:

I mean we could be cracking up that the only thing the special prosecutor, who has been investigating the Bidens since the trump administration, has done so far is arrest the main witness against Biden.

This unironically owns; like we knew 100% that everything Trump was phony bullshit, but it's amazing how with any fair day in court (instead of dodging poo poo like the draft), it all comes tumbling down, Trump can't shut his dumb loving mouth, and from due course of his own self-owning, the dude has nary a leg to loving stand on. It's just so loving grand after the constant lovely putsch crap and Heart Attack attempts, the mediocre memes, and all the pseudo-philosophy and 8chan political astrology around him.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Feb 16, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

syntaxfunction posted:

its pretty easy, actually

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Everyone shut up

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Everyone shut up

trufbmbp

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Everyone shut up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

B-Rock452 posted:

I mean we could be cracking up that the special prosecutor, who has been investigating the Bidens since the trump administration, just arrested their main witness for lying

Apparently there's even more comedy, this should loop in guiliani and maybe Lindsay Graham too?

https://www.emptywheel.net/2024/02/15/the-gaps-in-leo-wises-belated-indictment-of-alexander-smirnov/

emptywheel posted:

The indictment ties Smirnov’s efforts to frame Joe Biden with Rudy Giuliani’s efforts, though without naming Rudy. For example, the indictment describes that both before and after this article, Smirnov promised his handler that Biden would soon be going to jail.

-snip-

Weiss was already under pressure from Lindsey Graham to use the informant report against Hunter Biden.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

syntaxfunction posted:

Posters can post, but when the foul, ghastly leakage of C-SPAM leaks in here, we know it, friendo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Everyone shut up

you will be "SORRY" when "TRUMP" is "REINSTATED" as "PRESIDENT" for his "DO-OVER" term "TOMORROW" buddy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

syntaxfunction posted:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I usually skip a lot of this thread because it churns so fast but goddamn am I glad I didn't today.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I usually skip a lot of this thread because it churns so fast but goddamn am I glad I didn't today.

what did I miss?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

LifeSunDeath posted:

what did I miss?

Trump's motion to dismiss in the NY hush money case was denied, trial starts March 25.

Hearing in GA RICO case to dismiss Wade and Willis. Overall not great for team Trump.

The FBI's informant in the Biden impeachment case got arrested for lying to the FBI.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

what did I miss?

donal trump is running for president !

yeah! the guy from home alone

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

kazil posted:

The FBI's informant in the Biden impeachment case got arrested for lying to the FBI.

Might I add this seems to have been the basis for their entire case on impeachment

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

what did I miss?

NY hush money judge making GBS threads on Tromp lawyers dumb ideas
Wade and Willis making GBS threads on MAGA lawyer fishing expidition
Hunter Biden FBI informant is going to get smoked by the guy that was supposed to be going after HB

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

kazil posted:

Trump's motion to dismiss in the NY hush money case was denied, trial starts March 25.

Hearing in GA RICO case to dismiss Wade and Willis. Overall not great for team Trump.

It was a good day

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

what did I miss?

In the middle of open court Donald Trump's lawyer pulled a full sized honey glazed ham out of his brief case and hosed it to completion.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
It was a good day, but a brown tide of chud posters constantly getting probes.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kazil posted:

I missed this :lol:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

LifeSunDeath posted:

what did I miss?

Two of my dogs are apparently terrified of and/or love Mylar balloons and I had no idea

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

In the middle of open court Donald Trump's lawyer pulled a full sized honey glazed ham out of his brief case and hosed it to completion.

It'd be a hard case to argue that ham-funkling would be a worse use of their court time than the normal Trumbo lawyer antics.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

it was honey glazed after he finished :dumbrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

weg posted:

I missed this :lol:

yeah that one is some good poo poo