Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

his name is ricky starks

Who? Oh, you mean Prince Iaukea Jr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

what ever happened to rome hat

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

Of all the wrong opinions I expected from PSP in 2024, "Eddie Kingston always bad" was not even in the top 10, so congrats goons for novelty

I look forward to June when Bryan Danielson will be lambasted for his 'dumb kicks'.

There’s at least four different AEW Meat Glazing Stations on this forum, Eddie Kingston and his baby chops will be just fine.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i like eddie and his big fat gut and his machine gun chops and his head drops and his crippling depression and his devil may care attitude

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Eddie Kingston won his fake triple crown in a fake g1. He got all his Japanese wrestling funko pops and still isn't happy. Getting sick and tired of this guy so I hope Tony pays him to stay home.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Sticky Nate posted:

Eddie Kingston won his fake triple crown in a fake g1. He got all his Japanese wrestling funko pops and still isn't happy. Getting sick and tired of this guy so I hope Tony pays him to stay home.

You know all wrestling is fake right?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

yea ok posted:

i like eddie and his big fat gut and his machine gun chops and his head drops and his crippling depression and his devil may care attitude

Me too

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It would be nice if his name was Eddie Munster

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The_Rob posted:

You know all wrestling is fake right?

of course he knows, he watches all japan and noah

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

yea ok posted:

:yeah:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

He fights for us

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

That DICK! posted:

but yeah. sure. 'eddie kingston can't punch'

if eddie punches johnny knoxville into permanent brain damage i will come around on him

MJeff posted:

Eddie Kingston has one thing in common with his fans - da mets baby let's go mets love da mets

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Kawada was, at best, the third best pillar

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This truly is hell

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Pillowpants posted:

I see why people like orange - he’s a good wrestler. I just hate his idgaf gimmick.

he gives a lot of fucks now

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

they hated him because he spoke the truth

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shard posted:

This truly is hell

I mean... with Kobashi and Misawa... they're not wrong?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Shard posted:

This truly is hell

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

it goes loving akira taue, kawada, kobashi then misawa the guy that ruined wrestling

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

beepie: tell me how i'm doing boss

misawa: yesssssss king

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Misawa ruined wrestling by being too good that everything else seems a bit poo poo by comparison?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I was being generous, I think Taue is better than Kawada. He’s easily at the bottom.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

the four pillars each had their little color like they were the power rangers, I think that's cute and they were all equally good. Except Akira Taue I don't know who that is.

Pro wrestling can't just be two guys looking like Gunloc and Biff Slamkovich trading beautiful dropkicks for every single match so I think Eddie's fine, but it did feel a little weird to see him on a morning talk show. Like if you weren't familiar with AEW and you saw the living embodiment of a cigarette promoting the product you probably wouldn't rush to order the PPV.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I was being generous, I think Taue is better than Kawada. He’s easily at the bottom.

the pillar that holds up the other pillars. the most important and best one.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

NienNunb posted:

I’ve never been more pissed off than this moment.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Like if you weren't familiar with AEW and you saw the living embodiment of a cigarette promoting the product you probably wouldn't rush to order the PPV.

This place has some of the worst taste and the worst sensibilities about wrestling and this takes the cake

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hansen vs Kobashi are all perfect matches

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

This place has some of the worst taste and the worst sensibilities about wrestling and this takes the cake

My buddy told me that his dad is an old school wrestling fan and he would show him AEW and the lucha guys and all that, but he wasn’t really reacting to them. The moment he saw Eddie come out he immediately understood and was like. Oh this is the guy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We're in hell, right?

a man called stink

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Saw a bunch of freaks selling the freak show, seems like a terrible way to do it

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hansen vs Kobashi are all perfect matches

Hansen vs Kobashi and Hansen vs Kawasa all rocked but for some reason Hansen vs Misawa was just fine

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

an aew hell factoid nobody here wants to know about eddie kingston and baron corbin from wwe became friends in the last two years mostly over bbq recipes and football

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Wow, Eddie looks like poo poo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That’s you on the price is right

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I look like this

Cavauro