Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Twitter files

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

If only Romans 12 had something to say about this

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

I can't believe this happened to the most important journalist since Woodward and Bernstein

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

X Files (I refuse to call it Twitter)

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"You are dead to me"... 🤣🤣🤣

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
have you seen a drat matador. they are all gay

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

thetan_guy42 posted:

have you seen a drat matador. they are all gay

uh have you seen a matador? they take on the biggest, strongest bulls they can find, all while wearing outstanding outfits. if thats gay, wrestling a big strong hairy bear must be too

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Vishass posted:

Just making sure I understand, so tesla stock is rising because the company is incorporating in a different state so that the CEO can drain the company of 50 billion dollars, but also there's a significant chance it won't even work because if a shareholder sued again in Texas it'd go to a jury instead of some Delaware business friendly judge?

no. number go up because number go up

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Even include all the reply guys, I still don't think i've seen someone come off as a bigger loser talking to musk, as Taibbi just did.

What an achievement!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Musk cannot stop winning. He is an amazing businessman who navigates the incredibly stupid American business environment with ease.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

dr_rat posted:

Even include all the reply guys, I still don't think i've seen someone come off as a bigger loser talking to musk, as Taibbi just did.

What an achievement!

But I've repeatedly declined to criticize you Elon-senpai. :reddit:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Had to do it to em

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/status/1758260633814867976?t=6qnyoNom1jUm1FIkjAE_qw&s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Karach posted:

You mean you regret every minute you spend on the X platform, engaging with your favourite posters and brands

(sigh)

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Ever since I was banned from X, the everything app, for my pro-palestinian views, my unregretted user seconds have skyrocketed. Elon ftw

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

We should buy King an account and invite him to this thread so that 16bb can probate him.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

he's right

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
youve just been king'd bitch

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Elon: everybody betray me!!

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
lol that matt taiabi didn't get a horse for rimming elon

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Stephen no! you are going to be banned!!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Is weaponizing the courts by proxy against Disney and going to backfire at all??

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Never go against the man who did so much cocaine that he wrote Maximum Overdrive.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

wow this stephen king guy is such a loser lol!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Stephen no! you are going to be banned!!

Lol who even gets banned on Twitter these days?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Remember when King made a big deal of quitting Twitter X for bluesky and then came crawling back?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
he got elon to haggle with himself to lower the price of blue

a man of the people

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1587314744754683905?s=20

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

matt taibbi, fearless crusader for truth and the breaker of the most important story since watergate, declined to criticize elon just because elon was his patron? man between this and tucker doing an interview with putin that was so lame even putin made fun of him for it, i dunno who to trust anymore.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

matt taibbi, fearless crusader for truth and the breaker of the most important story since watergate, declined to criticize elon just because elon was his patron? man between this and tucker doing an interview with putin that was so lame even putin made fun of him for it, i dunno who to trust anymore.

my suggestion is to take a gander at your avatar if you don't know

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the last thing you want to hear from Elon musk is, “you’re dead to me” because he will do it

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Being an independent journalist compared to those disgusting corporate journalists means groveling directly at a billionaires feet promising you won’t publish anything bad about them instead of being paid by them

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Being an independent journalist compared to those disgusting corporate journalists means groveling directly at a billionaires feet promising you won’t publish anything bad about them instead of being paid by them

that censorship. I can't believe Matt Taibbi is doing a censorship. how the mighty have fallen

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

mat taibbi with tears running down his face as he pushes publish on the taibbi files

fortunately glenn-chan remains strong

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Serious investigative journalist Matt Taibbi: “Elon, I’ve refused to say anything bad about you and ran the story you told me to, please be my friend!”

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
but so many smart leftist cspam posters said he was breaking the biggest and most important story in the history of the United States. I don't think they could just be wrong

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol Matt Taibbi

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1758187290663268519

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Is it just me or is every twitter link today flashing a hundred times before loading properly like it's stuck in an infinite redirect loop from twitter.com to x.com?

Great site Mr musk!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

https://twitter.com/marketmodel/status/1733168993207226392

They are so loving stupid lmfao. Why would ChatGPT know if your account is shadowbanned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

"the big guy" who's bigger than trump? Is butter bean alive?