Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

There's a SexyLosers comic in here somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I just... dude, why your dad? I guess because he looks like you and has successfully conceived at least one child?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Your dad wasn't available ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Antivehicular posted:

I just... dude, why your dad? I guess because he looks like you and has successfully conceived at least one child?
You share half your DNA with your dad, same as a sibling. Your kid will probably look like you.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
This is why you never mix cum.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm very confused as to what the thought process behind that whole endeavor was.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Maybe the son was worried he was shooting blanks so he thought he'd do a bit of load doping with his virile dad

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

EoinCannon posted:

Maybe the son was worried he was shooting blanks so he thought he'd do a bit of load doping with his virile dad

This way he doesn’t have to know for sure that it’s not his bio kid. It’s like giving one guy in a firing squad a wax bullet, except here he gets to pretend he’s not firing blanks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Just something about daddy's cummies.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I'm very confused as to what the thought process behind that whole endeavor was.

The reason for using a close relative as a donor is that way you're still raising someone of your own bloodline and family name either way. Some boys are real touchy about that sort of thing. And the kid will have a family resemblance.

The reason for mixing it into a family cum jamboree is so nobody knows for sure that he is shooting blanks.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

Pretty straightforward from a :biotruths: standpoint.

If your dad is the father of you and your wife's child, that would make you......the child's half-brother. Better than no genetic relation at all

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Family Cum Jamboree: featuring G.G. Allin! Old Dirty Bastard! Silvio Berlusconi!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I'm fairly certain this is some fash newspaper but the blunt English headline amuses me.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Seeing what I assume to be the word BARBAROI, I love it, like a headline written by Ancient Greeks confused and frightened by the state of the modern world

I assume they hate Sunak because he refused to return looted artifacts or something

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is there anything they can't blame on Prince Harry?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

To lighten (pun intended, you'll see what I mean) the mood:

Catalina Foothills instructor...loses job over OnlyFans account

The teacher is someone (mildly) famous...see if my hint helped you guess:
Rachel Dolezal. The white woman who was head of a local NAACP chapter and (I think?) claimed she was Trans-Racial

Careful with the link at work. They show a picture from her account, and although it's blurred, you can still tell she's spreading cheek in full view of Black Santa.

I like how this is relevant again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcR8I-7oCnU

(The video. The track is always relevant as it's what I believe the kids would call "abanga".)

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Newsflash! Branson Involved in MPREG!
“Richard Branson and Oppenheimer’s grandson among those warning about future AI risks”

https://dnyuz.com/2024/02/16/richard-branson-and-oppenheimers-grandson-among-those-warning-about-future-ai-risks/

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Man's Tinder AI Makes Date With Woman, Forgets to Tell Him and Stands Her Up

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Facebook Aunt posted:

The reason for using a close relative as a donor is that way you're still raising someone of your own bloodline and family name either way. Some boys are real touchy about that sort of thing. And the kid will have a family resemblance.

The reason for mixing it into a family cum jamboree is so nobody knows for sure that he is shooting blanks.

It's so bizarre. Dudes rock, I guess.

I would have to guess though that if you were having that much trouble conceiving and then your dad's cum gets thrown in the mix and it succeeds, it should be obvious though.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Phlegmish posted:

Seeing what I assume to be the word BARBAROI, I love it, like a headline written by Ancient Greeks confused and frightened by the state of the modern world

I assume they hate Sunak because he refused to return looted artifacts or something

The seems to be about the size of it.

Translating stuff through my phone's camera is never going to not feel like science fiction even if it calls them the "Couch-potato Elgin " for some reason.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
we demand war for the Couch Potato!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

A lot of the Elgin Marbles are in reclining poses, it's probably a mistranslation of some word for that.

That or they're saying those lazy-rear end statues need to get themselves back to Greece.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

MAKE IT STOP CHARLIE BROOKER

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

By popular demand posted:

MAKE IT STOP CHARLIE BROOKER

Look if Brooker wants to sit back and let this all happen, just so he can entertain himself watching the world burn, I say we let him. :colbert:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Knormal posted:

A lot of the Elgin Marbles are in reclining poses, it's probably a mistranslation of some word for that.

That or they're saying those lazy-rear end statues need to get themselves back to Greece.

Well that's the next Night at the Museum movie sorted.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I'm sure Shane is very glad they didn't suspend him.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/shane-rose-mankini-showjumping-b2498189.html

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm afraid he contracted a fatal case of not living anymore disease

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Oh great there is a picture of him in the mankini in the link.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Elton John wrote about this didn't he?

quote:

Lay back in my armchair
Close eyes and think clear
I can hear hoof beats ahead
Roy and Trigger have just hit the hilltop
While MY WIFE...! and the kids are in bed

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://youtu.be/zxAq0fTKcME?si=CGF_dQuXvyl1VSgP

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Police identify woman who allegedly smashed plates over OKC restaurant's 'endless shrimp' policy

Authorities say the woman also got into an argument with the restaurant's staff about the policy.

What's the charge? Enjoying a succulent shrimp meal?!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

More content that's not available in my region, but if it is what I assume it to be, I have to side with the woman, endless means endless

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Phlegmish posted:

More content that's not available in my region, but if it is what I assume it to be, I have to side with the woman, endless means endless

Look at some point in one of these endless meals, shrimp are just going to go extinct, so endless will always end sometime.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Phlegmish posted:

quote:

Police identify woman who allegedly smashed plates over OKC restaurant's 'endless shrimp' policy

Authorities say the woman also got into an argument with the restaurant's staff about the policy

OKLAHOMA CITY —

Police have learned the identity of a woman sought in connection with an incident stemming from an "endless shrimp policy" at an Oklahoma City restaurant.

On Monday, the Oklahoma City Police Department posted a picture of a woman they say got into an argument with waitstaff late last week at a restaurant near Memorial and May. Police said the argument was about the restaurant's "endless shrimp" policy that wasn't truly endless.

Police said the woman allegedly smashed plates on the ground and became verbally aggressive with employees, according to police.

When a staff member called 911, a man tried to slap the phone out of her hand, police said. The man and woman then left without paying.

Later on Monday, police said they received a tip leading to the woman's identification. Because she has been identified, KOCO 5 has chosen to remove the woman's picture.

Yar, t'was not a woman. T'was some kind of remorseless eating machine, yarr.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Where's the shrimp? You're just putting out plates of small pastries!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Knormal posted:

Yar, t'was not a woman. T'was some kind of remorseless eating machine, yarr.

One of my first jobs was working at a Cici's Pizza in Oklahoma City. People are very serious about their all you can eat, and some people push it to the limit. Every so often, people would come in during lunch and try to stay through dinner. At some point in the late afternoon, the manager would have to intervene and tell them they'd have to pay again if they stayed longer. People got upset, sure, but we didn't promise endless shrimp. Just awful pizza.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

She wanted to take plates of shrimp to go apparently.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Scarodactyl posted:

She wanted to take plates of shrimp to go apparently.

That would be a good scam if it worked. Just fill up this bucket of shrimp to go, and feed your whole family for the price of one meal.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
My family loves small pastries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Platystemon posted:

My family loves small pastries.