Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I dunno I’m terrible at math, which I also hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I believe it's around 80%. I'm no chemist though so you should google it.

dervival posted:

it's something like 86% by mass IIRC? carboxyl groups are kinda chunky but the rest of the delta-9 THC molecule is still reasonably massive

so something that's .0whatever percent THC but is 24% THC-A will decarb into 20ish percent stuff in theory
Thanks
21st century weed sure is a thing

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Faustian Bargain posted:

every once in awhile i get so high that i think my hands are wet but it’s very rare. never had audio or visual hallucinations.

When I get high in the freezing cold putting my hands in jeans freaks my body the gently caress out, such a weird tingle feel

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

SilvergunSuperman posted:

When I get high in the freezing cold putting my hands in jeans freaks my body the gently caress out, such a weird tingle feel

it's cause your skin gets super dry and it's like rubbing a paper towel over chapped lips, just miserable.

I loving hate jeans, they're so restricive and stupid. why people settled on them I'll never know. better pants exist people.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Literally blame horses

I got a nice sarong for the hotter days here, it's even got pockets

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bxpkrUW3Ns

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

dervival posted:

it's something like 86% by mass IIRC? carboxyl groups are kinda chunky but the rest of the delta-9 THC molecule is still reasonably massive

so something that's .0whatever percent THC but is 24% THC-A will decarb into 20ish percent stuff in theory

Close! 87.7%

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's cause your skin gets super dry and it's like rubbing a paper towel over chapped lips, just miserable.

I loving hate jeans, they're so restricive and stupid. why people settled on them I'll never know. better pants exist people.

cargo jorts

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

LifeSunDeath posted:

They’re relatively cheap and durable.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Smoking up on a patio loving rules.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
our local weed store comes through again! they make these really good hard candies and sometimes you get lucky and find a piece with a big lump of unmixed thc goodness in it and it's like :woot: that one is more like 30 mg instead of the 5 it says on the package.

the first one i found was in the butterscotch candies, the latest is peach flavor :2bong:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

dee eight posted:

our local weed store comes through again! they make these really good hard candies and sometimes you get lucky and find a piece with a big lump of unmixed thc goodness in it and it's like :woot: that one is more like 30 mg instead of the 5 it says on the package.

the first one i found was in the butterscotch candies, the latest is peach flavor :2bong:

ooooohhh that's a fun little roll of the dice

TheKub
May 11, 2006

We can do better. Cargo pyjamas!

Feb 16, 2024
the classwarfare nexus slowly traveling towards You

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
Guys where can I source a nice glass centerpiece online

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I’m high so here’s something ChatGPT and I came up with while high. I mean I assume ChatGPT was high, it had to have at least caught a contact high off of me. I promise I’ll never do this again.

In the early '90s, the black metal scene in Oslo was a burgeoning underground movement, defined by its raw sound, anti-establishment ethos, and often controversial antics of its members. It was a tightly knit community, suspicious of outsiders and fiercely proud of its Norwegian roots. Into this cauldron of noise, rebellion, and darkness stepped a figure who would come to be known as Nattens Fyrste, or "The Prince of the Night." Clad in black, with a mask that seemed to swallow light whole, Nattens Fyrste appeared seemingly out of nowhere, his origins a mystery even to the most well-connected in the scene.

From his first performance in a dingy Oslo club, Nattens Fyrste captivated the black metal community. His music was unlike anything they had heard before—darker, heavier, with lyrics that delved into the depths of nihilism and despair. His stage presence was mesmerizing, commanding the audience with a power that seemed almost supernatural. Whispers began to circulate that Nattens Fyrste was not merely playing a part but that he was, in fact, the embodiment of the darkness his music portrayed.

As months passed, Nattens Fyrste's legend grew. He was rumored to have been involved in various acts of arson and desecration, further solidifying his status as the darkest, most demonic figure in the black metal underground. Yet, despite his growing infamy, no one could say they knew the man behind the mask. His identity remained a closely guarded secret, fueling endless speculation and adding to his mystique.

The climax of Nattens Fyrste's career came one cold winter night, at a packed club in the heart of Oslo. The air was thick with anticipation as the crowd waited for what was rumored to be his final performance. As the lights dimmed, Nattens Fyrste took the stage, and for the next hour, he unleashed a sonic assault that left the audience in awe. It was black metal at its most raw and unfiltered, a performance that would be talked about for years to come.

But it was the end of the show that would forever etch that night into the annals of black metal history. As the last notes of his final song faded into silence, Nattens Fyrste stood before the crowd, his breathing heavy. Then, with a suddenness that shocked everyone, he reached up and removed his mask.

The face that greeted the audience was not the scarred, demonic visage they had imagined but that of John Oates, one half of the famous pop duo Hall & Oates. The crowd was stunned into silence as Oates spoke, his voice cutting through the disbelief: "Black metal is trash that any bubblegum pop performer like me could easily do."

With that, he turned and walked off the stage, leaving the audience in stunned silence. The revelation sent shockwaves through the black metal community. The man they had revered as the epitome of darkness was none other than a pop musician, playing them all for fools.

The fallout was immediate and devastating. Accusations flew, friendships were shattered, and the sense of betrayal was palpable. In the chaos that ensued, Varg Vikernes, one of the scene's most prominent figures, driven by embarrassment and anger over the deception, committed an act that would forever stain the black metal scene: the murder of Euronymous.

The story of Nattens Fyrste, John Oates, and the tumultuous events that followed his unmasking became a cautionary tale, a reminder of the fine line between artifice and authenticity. The black metal scene in Oslo would never be the same, forever marked by the night when darkness was unmasked, and its true face was revealed.

I’m sorry I thought it was funny.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

now im gonna smoke a bowl and listen to de mysteriis dom sathanas

I got to see them play that live in its entirety like 6-7 years ago that was fun

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I’ma listen to Hall & Oates, they’re kvlt as gently caress.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m high so here’s something ChatGPT and I came up with while high. I mean I assume ChatGPT was high, it had to have at least caught a contact high off of me. I promise I’ll never do this again.

In the early '90s, the black metal scene in Oslo was a burgeoning underground movement, defined by its raw sound, anti-establishment ethos, and often controversial antics of its members. It was a tightly knit community, suspicious of outsiders and fiercely proud of its Norwegian roots. Into this cauldron of noise, rebellion, and darkness stepped a figure who would come to be known as Nattens Fyrste, or "The Prince of the Night." Clad in black, with a mask that seemed to swallow light whole, Nattens Fyrste appeared seemingly out of nowhere, his origins a mystery even to the most well-connected in the scene.

From his first performance in a dingy Oslo club, Nattens Fyrste captivated the black metal community. His music was unlike anything they had heard before—darker, heavier, with lyrics that delved into the depths of nihilism and despair. His stage presence was mesmerizing, commanding the audience with a power that seemed almost supernatural. Whispers began to circulate that Nattens Fyrste was not merely playing a part but that he was, in fact, the embodiment of the darkness his music portrayed.

As months passed, Nattens Fyrste's legend grew. He was rumored to have been involved in various acts of arson and desecration, further solidifying his status as the darkest, most demonic figure in the black metal underground. Yet, despite his growing infamy, no one could say they knew the man behind the mask. His identity remained a closely guarded secret, fueling endless speculation and adding to his mystique.

The climax of Nattens Fyrste's career came one cold winter night, at a packed club in the heart of Oslo. The air was thick with anticipation as the crowd waited for what was rumored to be his final performance. As the lights dimmed, Nattens Fyrste took the stage, and for the next hour, he unleashed a sonic assault that left the audience in awe. It was black metal at its most raw and unfiltered, a performance that would be talked about for years to come.

But it was the end of the show that would forever etch that night into the annals of black metal history. As the last notes of his final song faded into silence, Nattens Fyrste stood before the crowd, his breathing heavy. Then, with a suddenness that shocked everyone, he reached up and removed his mask.

The face that greeted the audience was not the scarred, demonic visage they had imagined but that of John Oates, one half of the famous pop duo Hall & Oates. The crowd was stunned into silence as Oates spoke, his voice cutting through the disbelief: "Black metal is trash that any bubblegum pop performer like me could easily do."

With that, he turned and walked off the stage, leaving the audience in stunned silence. The revelation sent shockwaves through the black metal community. The man they had revered as the epitome of darkness was none other than a pop musician, playing them all for fools.

The fallout was immediate and devastating. Accusations flew, friendships were shattered, and the sense of betrayal was palpable. In the chaos that ensued, Varg Vikernes, one of the scene's most prominent figures, driven by embarrassment and anger over the deception, committed an act that would forever stain the black metal scene: the murder of Euronymous.

The story of Nattens Fyrste, John Oates, and the tumultuous events that followed his unmasking became a cautionary tale, a reminder of the fine line between artifice and authenticity. The black metal scene in Oslo would never be the same, forever marked by the night when darkness was unmasked, and its true face was revealed.

I’m sorry I thought it was funny.

I am glad I read this, I was amused

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’ma listen to Hall & Oates, they’re kvlt as gently caress.

My fave is "You Make My Dreams"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Revins posted:

I am glad I read this, I was amused

Good news! You can make your very own StonedStories™️ using only ChatGPT™️, some cannabis, and a little* imagination!

*very little, ChatGPT™️ makes it all pathetically easy. Here’s the prompt I used: Write a story about a mysterious masked black metal musician who insinuates himself into the 90’s scene in Oslo. He is considered the darkest, scariest, most demonic member of the black metal underground. At the end of his final performance, he removes his mask, revealing himself to be none other John Oates, who tells the audience that black metal is trash that any bubblegum pop performer like him could easily do, and he walks out. Varg Vikernes is so embarrassed by the whole thing that he ends up murdering Euronymous.

And it spat out ALL that! I’m totally going back to college to finish my degree now that you can just tell a computer what to write about and it does it.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I wrote one a while back that was forged in fire but the made dildos

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I’m honestly surprised that’s not already a show.

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

"And now...the cum test."

"Your dildo...will threeeell."

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I think I had it confused with American chopper. “WE HAVE TO GET THIS 6 FOOT, 300 POUND DILDO MADE BY TOMORROW NIGHT! IT’S GONNA BE THE CENTERPIECE AT HARVEY FIERSTEIN’S TONY AWARDS PARTY! IF IT’S NOT DONE WE’RE loving RUINED!”

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Jestery posted:

I wrote one a while back that was forged in fire but the made dildos

Do you remember the title?

Since this is a weed thread I was gonna say there should be one about glassware blowing but "Blown Away" is already a thing.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I like to headbang when I listen to Ike & Tina Turner’s cover of Proud Mary. Is that weird? Anything fast makes me want to headbang, not just heavy music. I just hit my vape, which I did not want to do, but I can’t disrespect the thread by posting somewhat clearheaded.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Do you remember the title?

Since this is a weed thread I was gonna say there should be one about glassware blowing but "Blown Away" is already a thing.

"Forged in rear end"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Where's one of the coolest places you've smoked?

I smoked half a J inside the Vatican, right before seeing the Pope speak on a Sunday from his balcony. An awesome time, it was like a sporting event. Even food cart vendors.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
chilling in bed

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

redshirt posted:

about 1/2 mile into a limestone cave. just me and a couple fellow cavers gettin' high underground

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I've smoked under the Aurora Borealis a few times. The first time was still the craziest lights I've ever seen.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I smoked half a J inside the Vatican, right before seeing the Pope speak on a Sunday from his balcony. An awesome time, it was like a sporting event. Even food cart vendors.

I didn't smoke inside the Vatican, but I got super high wandering around Palatine Hill. I got high in front of that stupid statue on 4:20 once

also I vaped some weed next to a monkey on an island in thailand.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
I smoked a joint before riding a camel around Uluru, that was pretty cool

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
when you finally got sober you were ten years older buttfuckin was something to do

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What are hybrids relative to sativas and indicas? I get that generally sativas do X and indicas do Y, but why get a hybrid then? To get a mix of both in varying percentages?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

What are hybrids relative to sativas and indicas? I get that generally sativas do X and indicas do Y, but why get a hybrid then? To get a mix of both in varying percentages?
who knows? not me.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Look at the terpenes in hybrids. You may need to journal things out a bit but eventually you'll find the specific ones that keep you active and the ones that grant you couch lock.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. Knew a guy who did a course to become a weed sommelier who said the whole "indica/sativa" thing is now considered a myth. I've read stuff where they found significant genetic difference between multiple samples of the same strain.

Usually I just go for high THC and try to stick to sativas because I want my mind to relax, not my body (too much).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. Knew a guy who did a course to become a weed sommelier who said the whole "indica/sativa" thing is now considered a myth. I've read stuff where they found significant genetic difference between multiple samples of the same strain.

Usually I just go for high THC and try to stick to sativas because I want my mind to relax, not my body (too much).

i like weed too