Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Really fun to see AI taking the classic artist solution to not being able to draw hands by just hiding them behind things. What you do see is still pretty awful though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

davidspackage posted:

Man it's windy

Kind of want to see the male version now.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Karate Bastard posted:

Woman it's windy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Karate Bastard posted:

It’d be a variation on meatspin.gif

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm thinking like a dude with a long long scarf in class IV side wind

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It'll go "blblblblrbleblrblrbblrblblblrblr..."

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm thinking like a dude with a long long scarf in class IV side wind

It's the nude skydiver gif from... 20+ (?) years ago.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Karate Bastard posted:

It'll go "blblblblrbleblrblrbblrblblblrblr..."

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfB5hg4lIBM

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Oh my god, that second clip :allears:

https://i.imgur.com/NdoQlD1.mp4

I honestly don't know how you manage this, I can only assume the character's an Object with animations rather than an a proper NPC, so they could just knock her over and away she goes.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Neddy Seagoon posted:

https://i.imgur.com/NdoQlD1.mp4

I honestly don't know how you manage this, I can only assume the character's an Object with animations rather than an a proper NPC, so they could just knock her over and away she goes.

"Women are objects" checks out.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Facebook Aunt posted:

"Women are objects" checks out.

:golfclap:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

That looks like the assboat sitting on the platform in the background

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I wonder if there's two instances of the NPC the same location, or something. There's some z-fighting going on with her forehead, too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Shockingly wholesome vid of guy who took a little too much cocaine

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

She's clearly wearing very expensive max-level female armour. A dangerous character to mess with!

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Stoatbringer posted:

She's clearly wearing very expensive max-level female armour. A dangerous character to mess with!

It's giving bonuses to a lot of different rolls

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Milo and POTUS posted:

Shockingly wholesome vid of guy who took a little too much cocaine

But how much bourbon can he drink before he can no longer play drums?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlaJQPz4kow

The answer is no. He will die from bourbon before he can no longer play drums.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hyperlynx posted:

I wonder if there's two instances of the NPC the same location, or something. There's some z-fighting going on with her forehead, too.

I don't think so, cause the animations wouldn't sync perfectly. I think it's just an incorrectly sized/shaped chest collider.

Could be a copy of the head mesh z-fighting though.

Evilreaver posted:

It's giving bonuses to a lot of different rolls

Boooo! :argh:

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Oh, that's a cute way to advertise buying single Magic cards on Valentines day.

Let me just click through and see which one they think is the steamiest...

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
https://i.imgur.com/TYQUPCC.mp4

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

apparently the shoes will be sold for $400 a pair

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
wow, they look exactly like I would have expected President Trump's $400-A-Pair Sneakers to look

I loving love them, in the same way I slightly regret not getting one of those COVID challenge coins he made for absolutely no reason

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Okay but can I turn the T into an upside-down cross and piss off several groups at once? That might be worth $400. Not nearly as good as a shoe containing Lil Nas X's blood, bit I guess it'll have to do.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Hey he was a bad president but when it comes to gaudy gold sneakers…let him cook.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

space uncle posted:

Hey he was a bad president but when it comes to gaudy gold sneakers…let him cook.

Yes, well, if he's going to cook hopefully he fries.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

DACK FAYDEN posted:

wow, they look exactly like I would have expected President Trump's $400-A-Pair Sneakers to look

I loving love them, in the same way I slightly regret not getting one of those COVID challenge coins he made for absolutely no reason

Yeah they're loving terrible but I want a pair to really complete my jock-bully-in-an-80s-movie cosplay. Not enough to shell out $400, though

The gold ones, I mean. The others are just loving terrible all around

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

I can't think of a group more deserving of being grifted than right-wing sneaker heads. Hopefully, all this money goes toward the $ 355 million he owes.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Trump shoes should have little drawers where you can store small dried chunks of Trump steaks.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

credburn posted:

I did standup a few years ago and I was trying to work out this joke about how my boss was firing me and I was trying to convince him to let me keep my job through a dictated e-mail, and I would say "look inward," but the computer hears "look, n-word."

I feel like there's gold in this bit but I can't make it work.

Try inward and n-word as your premise instead of your punchline and try to figure out some anecdotes or tags to end on. Word-webs are particularly useful for coming up with tags. Either way, switching the set-up and punchline is always worth trying, especially if you've got multiple mics in your scene

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Calm your tits woman.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Desert Bus posted:

Trump shoes should have little drawers where you can store small dried chunks of Trump steaks.

Oh drat the Trump X Hogan 2024 collab just dropped fam, poo poo’s lit fr

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
These shoes are cooking (meat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

caspergers posted:

Try inward and n-word as your premise instead of your punchline and try to figure out some anecdotes or tags to end on. Word-webs are particularly useful for coming up with tags. Either way, switching the set-up and punchline is always worth trying, especially if you've got multiple mics in your scene
Could also clarify while still being clear by how you say "in" vs "en" unless your regional accent lacks that feature.