Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
So I was just reading that Canon denied the delay for pretrial motions. So that's good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Holy poo poo Nikki Haley lost to "none of these candidates" in the Nevada primary ahahaha

Holy poo poo she didn't just lose she got wiped out. She's losing to "none of these" by 27%

That's humiliating

Lol, it’s like Brewster’s Millions “None of the Above”

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

This gently caress-face has never been to, nor seen a goddamned Aldi has he.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Froghammer posted:

There's a legitimate chance that this is the first time Tucker's done his own grocery shopping

That's the exact vibe I'm getting from it. This isn't some mysterious, alien technology delivered from an unknown source in the cosmos. I was doing that poo poo in the late '80s at grocery stores with my mom.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
the russians have successfully captured and reverse-engineered an Aldi shopping cart

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Man I don't know why the judge is letting them fish like this. The defense has nothing.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
Say it ain't so Joe. https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/16/politics/joe-manchin-president/index.html

But where will we find the perfect 'compromise' No Labels candidate that would be embraced by both sides now?

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Yesterday was once again driving home that we don't so much live in a post-truth society as a society of addicts. No matter what happens, people will just say whatever they want (Fani testified well! No, she was exposed as a criminal! No, she was too emotional! No, she wasn't emotional enough! No, everyone should bow down before MEMEMEMEMEME (guess who the last one is.)) and the people who need their fix will accept it. Lies? Exaggerations? Incorrect assessment? Maybes? Who cares? I need MY FIX.

At least in this thread, we are mostly just 'social drinkers'. The usual suspects shown off don't care about anything except their fix. The problem is, normal drug addicts can't kill and harm others (in a physical sense) if they OD (barring situations like doing it behind the wheel of a vehicle or setting a fire etc etc, you know what I mean), these assholes are chained to us in too many drat ways.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Vire posted:

Man I don't know why the judge is letting them fish like this. The defense has nothing.

I can only assume it's to not give Trump's legal team any wriggle room for "you didn't let us have our say!"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

PhazonLink posted:

dude thats not evene the worst job the Service has to do, supposedly they have to collect prez poop because prez poop has bio meta data on prez health.

Presumably there’s a giant secret poop warehouse somewhere.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

What is it with regressives and horribly misguided shopping stunts?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Aramis posted:

What is it with regressives and horribly misguided shopping stunts?

Owning the libs by taking an entire 2x6 up my rear end

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.
hello fellow working class,

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I think I see where Sadow was going with that but I don't think it works

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1758519319372181977

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I can only assume it's to not give Trump's legal team any wriggle room for "you didn't let us have our say!"
Yes, the Judge has given them incredible leeway. I don't think he's biased at all, just being very, very thorough and detailed.

These are extremely serious accusations and I think everyone besides Team Trump is taking it very seriously.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yes please keep talking about abortion bans

"leave it up to the states!!!!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

TheAgent posted:

Yes, the Judge has given them incredible leeway. I don't think he's biased at all, just being very, very thorough and detailed.

These are extremely serious accusations and I think everyone besides Team Trump is taking it very seriously.

I want to give Fani Willis' dad a big giant hug because he's a sweetheart.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
throwback lol
https://packaged-media.redd.it/iwjn...18f15497944#t=0

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

How is Trump the only insane Republican who knows that their terrible abortion policies need sensible exceptions?

I mean it's still not a GOOD policy by any means, but it's not "miscarriages are murder" psycho poo poo.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Keep stepping on that rake

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1758531889223110907?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Asterite34 posted:

I mean it's still not a GOOD policy by any means, but it's not "miscarriages are murder" psycho poo poo.

This is what like half of his base unironically thinks so it's good that he keeps refusing a 0-week abortion ban like the zealots are lusting for

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

kazil posted:

I think I see where Sadow was going with that but I don't think it works
Yeah, I'm not sure what any of this accomplishes?

Their main drive is that Fani Willis knowingly entered a scheme with a hidden lover to siphon funds from the tax payers of Georgia and enrich themselves via extravegant travel and personal gifts.

Not seeing any, any evidence from Trump's lawyers that proves that. I few $100 dinners that aren't tracked properly ain't exactly a huge bombshell.

I want to give Fani Willis' dad a big giant hug because he's a sweetheart.
Gonna get him as a co-writer on my next screenplay.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Asterite34 posted:

How is Trump the only insane Republican who knows that their terrible abortion policies need sensible exceptions?

It's truly incredible that there's Republicans that make Tmurp look moderate

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

cr0y posted:

Owning the libs by taking an entire 2x6 up my rear end

You rang?

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

I mean, we know where it's coming from, the guy that doesn't understand how invoices work, right?

Do you think he's maybe wrong about other stuff?

Law firms aren't usually one person and even when they are just one or two people they still frequently sub out work, and they have expenses, so the notion that billed $ = 100% income is not likely to ever be true. What makes you think it's more than that?

I dunno, I guess I’m just looking for reassurance that there’s truly nothing there because a part of me is worried that something is gonna stick and Trump will wriggle out of yet another jam.

I mean, he’s up to his neck in jams, but the last decade has been riddled with him—at minimum delaying, if not escaping—consequences.

Until Joe Biden is reelected as president and trump is penniless or in prison (preferably all 3), I have a lot of anxiety over the 2024 election. And anything that could even be hint of an own-goal by his opponents makes me nervous.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I always get a renewed and hearty :lol: when I see Smol Ben with his little Home Depot board in a plastic bag

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Joe Manchin is a real smelly piece of poo poo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asterite34 posted:

Cause it doesn't stop at just sensible exceptions.

Once they get it down to "just those exceptions"

They'll remove those exceptions.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Neither will i

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nodelphi posted:

So what was the Russia space secret from a few days ago? Did they ever say?

Shoving will protect you from the terrible secret of space. Humans must be pushed. They will go down the stairs.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Oh boy...their main drive now is that maybe Floyd knew about his daughter's testimony? That's what they are going for? They are playing a lot of this like there's a loving jury...that doesn't exist here.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1758536718569885943

:stare:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

wuffles posted:

There was/is a CNN article claiming Wade made $650,000 in 2 years working on this case.

MISTER WADE? :thembeans:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

TheAgent posted:

Oh boy...their main drive now is that maybe Floyd knew about his daughter's testimony? That's what they are going for? They are playing a lot of this like there's a loving jury...that doesn't exist here.

Everything discussed yesterday was televised yesterday everywhere and he said he flew into town yesterday and it was everywhere :lol:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I can't imagine this actually pleases anyone.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

stank, your girlfriend, woof

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Defense tries to get Floyd's testimony stricken because he didn't follow sequestration rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Everything discussed yesterday was televised yesterday everywhere and he said he flew into town yesterday and it was everywhere :lol:
"When were you coached about your testimony?" is such a loving scummy defense question when you don't have anything else to add lol