Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

cr0y posted:

You do own them, everyone knows a shopping cart costs 25 cents.

I have 2458 shopping carts at home

Froghammer posted:

I don't wish death on people as a rule, but I also wouldn't be sad if he died. What I do wish is general misfortune and loneliness. I hope his wife leaves him, his kids grow up to hate him, he loses all his money, and lives the rest of his life working at a Dairy Queen.
Ukraine had a great opportunity to solve this for us but coward Scholz didn't give them the missiles.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Froghammer posted:

I don't wish death on people as a rule, but I also wouldn't be sad if he died. What I do wish is general misfortune and loneliness. I hope his wife leaves him, his kids grow up to hate him, he loses all his money, and lives the rest of his life working at a Dairy Queen.

Working for a living? that's too good for him, he can panhandle instead

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Aramis posted:

He's also completely wrong because one of the main problem these systems have is that they encourage people to think they "own" the cart and take it with them, exacerbating cart theft. Their purpose is only to discourage people from leaving the carts lying around the parking lot.

Where i live it’s to stop the local scratters from chucking them all in the river.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Imagine giving birth to a son and it turns out to be Tucker Carlson. Nightmare poo poo.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Has America collapsed under the weight of its own stupidity or does it have the inertia to make it through another election? Maybe both?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

cr0y posted:

Imagine giving birth to a son and it turns out to be Tucker Carlson. Nightmare poo poo.

If someone said one of your children would cure cancer but another would be Tucker Carlson I just wouldn't take the chance.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

cr0y posted:

put a dime in the vagina before the baby comes out. you then have incentive to put the baby back in and walk away.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Fear and respect me no hey stop laughing you guys!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

ElGroucho posted:

Reminder that Tuckers mother hated him, lol
you're thinking of jesse watters. him mom called the show to beg him not to be another conservative racist poo poo heel. watters said no.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Showcasing the two extremes of character creation gamut in The Sims 5

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

nobodygetshurt posted:

put a dime in the vagina before the baby comes out. you then have incentive to put the baby back in and walk away.

Better than centipedes, I guess.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Lol if Trump just killed the only major sticking point the GOP can try to nail Biden with at this point. "He's not that old, I'm almost as old as he is! Wait, why are my handlers all screaming at me to stop? Oh well, time to post my Truth about wanting to become a warlord dictator!"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I don't find it coincidence that it's Trump and Elon Musk dueling for first place in the "Most bloated-ego photoshops/AI generated art" contest.

Outrail posted:

Has America collapsed under the weight of its own stupidity or does it have the inertia to make it through another election? Maybe both?

Good news/bad news, we're invincible.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

remember when the UN laughed at him?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Randalor posted:

Lol if Trump just killed the only major sticking point the GOP can try to nail Biden with at this point. "He's not that old, I'm almost as old as he is! Wait, why are my handlers all screaming at me to stop? Oh well, time to post my Truth about wanting to become a warlord dictator!"

It's by far and wide, and by a huge margin, the single most powerful and effective attack they have on Biden. :lol:

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

InsertPotPun posted:

you're thinking of jesse watters. him mom called the show to beg him not to be another conservative racist poo poo heel. watters said no.

Pretty sure Tuck had to contest the will his mother wrote him out of.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Serious_Cyclone posted:

the russians have successfully captured and reverse-engineered an Aldi shopping cart

Is this that national security threat I heard so much about?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Outrail posted:

Despite having two of the worse choices ever for president, we will somehow survive this. Even though we dont deserve it.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

LordSloth posted:

Is this that national security threat I heard so much about?

Yes. They launched it on a satellite and pointed it straight at DC

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Post ITT every time I bring peace, prosperity and stability to the world.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The Republicans don't want to really attack Biden solely on age because Trumps.only 4 years younger.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

How long until SNL does a debate skit set in a nursing home?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

How long until SNL does a debate skit set in a nursing home?

This weekend.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

:madmax: :gbsmith:

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

These used to be common all over Europe, not to prevent theft, but to give people a reason to put them back instead of leaving them in the parking lot. We don't use much cash in Scandinavia anymore, so they're pretty much gone now. Russia is a decade behind the curve from their Western neighbours

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

It’s like someone made a character with the face wideness slider moved all the way to the left and then another one with it moved all the way to the right

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"In the US for three years under Biden they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Taylor Swift. Under Trump they had brotherly love - they had four years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Anders posted:

These used to be common all over Europe, not to prevent theft, but to give people a reason to put them back instead of leaving them in the parking lot. We don't use much cash in Scandinavia anymore, so they're pretty much gone now. Russia is a decade behind the curve from their Western neighbours

Yeah I never have coins anymore so I don’t go to the stores that have these.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I'm building a stolen shopping cart tower to heaven so I can punch god in the face. What now, tucker?

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Got into stupid trade wars with allies, was sucking up to dictators, responsible for the death of at least 500k people due to his awful response to a pandemic, administration was a revolving door of people and was plagued with nothing but infighting and a perpetual war on the media

Yes, much peace, prosperity, and tranquillity

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Hazo posted:

It’s like someone made a character with the face wideness slider moved all the way to the left and then another one with it moved all the way to the right

Irl Monster Factory

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

mobby_6kl posted:

I have 2458 shopping carts at home

Born to die
World is a gently caress
Kill em all 1989
I am butt man
2,458 stolen shopping carts

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

This is the last thing you see before they consume your soul and turn you into a Trump cult member.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

priznat posted:

Yeah I never have coins anymore so I don’t go to the stores that have these.

I only have quarters in my car for these.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Three Olives posted:

This is the last thing you see before they skin you alive and consume your flesh and organs

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Anders posted:

Still common in western Western Europe , but I have a little reusable jigger instead of coins now

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Gotta work all day on ruling day this is bullshit

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Don Jr girlfriend is gonna cuck him and marry Sr so she gets a step above him in the inheritance.

also there's gonna be hell of a game of thrones by the women of the Don family because theyre the only ones with brains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
:wink: