Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Do we know when we will have an answer as to whether or not this Fani poo poo is getting dismissed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Me_fcU1ZA

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

In a vast ocean of rear end in a top hat bosses I've had to deal with, the absolute worst one also had the delusions of grandeur that leads him to Capitalizing random Words because His messages were So Important that It's coming from God Himself.

Right off the bat, that style reeks of pompous douchebag to me. I know Trump is low hanging fruit but he's not the only one I've seen do that.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Karma Comedian posted:

Gotta work all day on ruling day this is bullshit

rear end in a top hat probably won't post the ruling until 5pm anyhow

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
So who was it that said he would rule.today anyway

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

The internet

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

On one hand please please run on abortion

On the other this is going to piss off A LOT of forced birthers

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Ringo Star Get posted:

This gently caress-face has never been to, nor seen a goddamned Aldi has he.

Tuckface is lovely on his 'populist' cred. Those change things were created to save some money on having cart attendents.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Stoatbringer posted:

Presumably there’s a giant secret poop warehouse somewhere.

In 1000 years "they buried the waste of their leaders in sealed containers to preserve them, thinking it holy and sacred."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the betting pools said its today, and i have a vested interest it happens today or else.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Typing LOL takes time and Engoron will have to type it a lot

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

MechaX posted:

Got into stupid trade wars with allies, was sucking up to dictators, responsible for the death of at least 500k people due to his awful response to a pandemic, administration was a revolving door of people and was plagued with nothing but infighting and a perpetual war on the media

Yes, much peace, prosperity, and tranquillity

Covid completely wiped out any gains the economy had made under Trump

Also it was over 1 million Americans (that have been properly accounted for/ we know of) that died of COVID because of this loving clown.

Remember, red states stopped counting properly so as not to embarass Dear Leader. Who the gently caress knows how many people actually died of COVID on fuckboi's watch

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Feb 16, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh my god

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Hollismason posted:

Pretty much all the major news networks. They put barricades outside the courthouse as well

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kw0134 posted:

This is the NYSCEF site for the case, and if there are reports that Engoron dropped his decision, it'll show up here so you can verify the ruling yourself. This is also the full docket for the case, minus appeals which have their own case files, so there are a ton of material here, including filings by various cranks that are completely ignored.

EDIT: They're coming back from lunch

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Anders posted:

These used to be common all over Europe, not to prevent theft, but to give people a reason to put them back instead of leaving them in the parking lot. We don't use much cash in Scandinavia anymore, so they're pretty much gone now. Russia is a decade behind the curve from their Western neighbours

Yeah this was common when I lived in Dublin over 15 years ago or so.

Also what do I do with my Krona???!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
there's a timeline where Don literally did another abortion around this time and 16 weeks is when he did it.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Truly we're leaving women's bodies to the experts.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump at the end of the day is absolutely a mysoginist who wants to control women, he just doesn't actually give a gently caress about the fake religious bs the good Christian incels believe, or claim to.

Remember, this dude is actively proud he created the court that destroyed Roe V Wade

Lmao though campaigning on a national abortion ban in THIS political climate. The 25 point swing not enough? You want to reach 35?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Feb 16, 2024

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

PhazonLink posted:

also there's gonna be hell of a game of thrones by the women of the Don family because theyre the only ones with brains.

I’m sorry, I’m gonna need to see your citation for this

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
"convince people Don* is pro choice"

*appointed 3 justices that killed Roe

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

PhazonLink posted:

the betting pools said its today, and i have a vested interest it happens today or else.

lol lookit this guy about to get burned by Turmp and you didn't even work for him!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Reminder that Richard Hanania is a Nazi

Georgia hearing is back

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Hollismason posted:

I think pretty much every major outlet has reported it, it was clearly on background from a senior courthouse official.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
*twitchy shakes, scratching arms*

You...you got any of them Engoron rulings? Just a little. I only need a little bit of rulings.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

The forced birthers will fall in line behind him because he's more important to them than their own convictions

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Hollismason posted:

All the great legal and the great scholars.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

"hmmm what number sounds good for abortion.. what number sounds good..."

**starts reminiscing about highschool-age Ivanka and her five school friends

"six teens... six teens... OH! HOW ABOUT 16!"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Civil posted:

The forced birthers will fall in line behind him because he's more important to them than their own convictions

They are going to do the thing they always do: piss and whine and threaten they can't support them, Trump will go I NEVER SAID THIS, FAKE NEWS! and then claim he's a good Christian boy, my favorite book of the Bible is the Bible.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

Reminder that Richard Hanania is a Nazi

Georgia hearing is back

sure but he isnt wrong here, if ghouls like him are scared of it. i image alot of other ghouls are too.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Republican voters tend not to deal very well with compromise. Just another Republican shitshow that will bring more LOLs.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I’m laughing so hard I can’t breathe

https://x.com/harisel57511397/status/1758251273617375340?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Read the thread to see this loving idiot fail to understand the movie explicitly described by the director as being about fascism. It’s worth it.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
That guy just doxed himself on the stand. I am glad the judge cut him off but yeah probably shouldn't be giving your phone number in a publicly broadcast hearing lol.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

InsertPotPun posted:

you're thinking of jesse watters. him mom called the show to beg him not to be another conservative racist poo poo heel. watters said no.

I've got a fun read for you, buddy!

https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/04/28/tucker-carlson-how-early-rejection-by-hippie-san-francisco-mom-made-him-shameless/

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Philthy posted:

Republican voters tend not to deal very well with compromise. Just another Republican shitshow that will bring more LOLs.

Because they are all narcissists. You can't compromise with a narc, they always have to win.

They will see this as weakness, Trump will deny he said it, blah blah

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Grey Cat posted:

Truly we're leaving women's bodies to the experts.

That's a king move posting right through a probe. I forgot it's on the honor system.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

What’s Haley’s stance on abortion bans?

I don’t mean to suggest Haley could win the nomination, but I can see a period of time where Dernald tries to waffle about on it, back off from his earlier boasts about ending Roe vs. Wade, and then Haley takes it in the complete opposite direction and says “Yeah see, Trump isn’t really behind abortion at all”

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

goddamn, if anything it sounds like his mother's actions made him the monster he is today...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Ugh that’s horrible. No kids deserve that. What a lovely person his mom was, and probably caused him to be a lovely person too.