Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Serious_Cyclone posted:

It wouldn't surprise me if Engoron is holding off on releasing a ruling until security measures are in-place for his family and his clerk's family.

It’s absolutely crazy that we live in a country where a not insignificant percentage of the population would throw away their freedom or lives attempting to exact revenge for a multi-billionaire losing a small percentage of his wealth (a penalty for committing crimes, I might add). Cuckoo banana poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Engoron found the Dolezal only fans. He's agape in astonishment.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the chuds can't decide whether putin is evil because he kills his political opponents (LIKE BIDEN!!!!!!) or actually AN HERO who keeps russia pure and free of LGBTQ/globalist meddling. givin me whiplash

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Almost Smart posted:

It’s absolutely crazy that we live in a country where a not insignificant percentage of the population would throw away their freedom or lives attempting to exact revenge for a multi-billionaire losing a small percentage of his wealth (a penalty for committing crimes, I might add). Cuckoo banana poo poo.

Even if Trump doesn't understand much, he understands and weaponizes this to maximum effect. Come at Trump for his crimes? Expect to have a cultist smash through your patio door to hammer attack your kids. You sure it's worth it?

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

TheAgent posted:

Hunter Biden's laptop!

So the evidence that they have, is Trump's own lawyers text messages. This is loving wild.

She gossiped with the guy on the stand who was a former partner of Wade's (he was removed from the firm probably because he seems to be a bit of an idiot). He may have said some incriminating stuff to her, but it's either hearsay or privileged because he was working as Wade's divorce attorney during the time period of the allegations.

They really need him to go up there and say that he saw Wade and Willis making babies in the closet in 2019.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
OK, so far what Trump team has:

A former ex-employee who was fired, who contradicted her own sworn affidavit.

And this current witness, who might have broken attourney-client privilege texting with Merchant, a Trump attourney. He also reviewed the DQ filing with Merchant via text and told her "it looks good." I'm assuming he confirmed that the relationship started in 2019...maybe?

Oh god, here comes more of Merchant's texts, I bet. Your honor, look at Ms Merchants texts!

Sadow desperately, desperately trying to get around privilege.

jesus christ, here comes the FRAUD angle. Jesus Christ, Sadow.

Sadow is walking back the Crime Fraud angle...now he's saying its Crime and Fraud...Sadow is saying it's distinct.

TheAgent fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Feb 16, 2024

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
"Objection this is kinda crazy"

"Sustained"

Hahaha

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
MSNBC says Engoron issued ruling

$127 million

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Almost Smart posted:

I'd wager if the Engoron ruling comes out North of $300 million ol' Turnip won't be able to pay it.

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

:f5h:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

$127 Million Over $300 Million

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I like how this stupid attorney is currently impeaching his own witness by bringing to light he was probably fired for being stupid.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
If I would have guessed, I would have guessed 127 mil :smuggo:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=CJKA2EOIiTRatUAYz6FyeA==

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

That dude looks like he's severely regretting reaching out to Merchant in the first place right now.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Buce posted:

the chuds can't decide whether putin is evil because he kills his political opponents (LIKE BIDEN!!!!!!) or actually AN HERO who keeps russia pure and free of LGBTQ/globalist meddling. givin me whiplash

Chuds being inconsistent and contradictory isn't anything new.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Trump banned from doing business in New York for three years. Lame.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Fabulousity posted:

I'd wager if the Engoron ruling comes out North of $300 million ol' Turnip won't be able to pay it.

He won't pay it either wa... oh you said WON'T be able to pay it.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to pay it if it was north of $300, let alone $300 million.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

363m plus interest on two of the big things

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr, Eric Trump, Allen Weisselberg,
Jeffrey McConney, the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, the Trump Organization, Inc., Trump
Organization LLC, DJT Holdings LLC, DJT Holdings Managing Member, Trump Endeavor 12
LLC, 401 North Wabash Venture LLC, Trump Old Post Office LLC, 40 Wall Street LLC, and
Seven Springs LLC are liable under the second, third, fourth, fifth, and seventh causes of action;
and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Allen Weisselberg and Jeffrey McConney are liable under the sixth
cause of action; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, the Trump
Organization, Inc., Trump Organization LLC, DJT Holdings LLC, DJT Holdings Managing
Member, Trump Endeavor 12 LLC, 401 North Wabash Venture LLC, Trump Old Post Office
LLC, 40 Wall Street LLC, are jointly and severally liable to plaintiff in the amount of
$168,040,168, with pre-judgment interest from March 4, 2019; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, the Trump
Organization, Inc., and Trump Organization LLC, and the Trump Old Post Office LLC are
jointly and severally liable to plaintiff in the amount of $126,828,600, with pre-judgment interest
from May 11, 2022; and it is further

Organization, Inc., and Trump Organization LLC are jointly and severally liable to plaintiff in
the amount of $60,000,000, with pre-judgment interest from June 26, 2023; and it is further

ORDERED that defendant Eric Trump is liable to plaintiff in the amount of $4,013,024, with
pre-judgment interest from May 11, 2022; and it is further

ORDERED that defendant Donald Trump, Jr. is liable to plaintiff in the amount of $4,013,024,
with pre-judgment interest from May 11, 2022; and it is further

ORDERED that defendant Allen Weisselberg is liable to plaintiff in the amount of $1,000,000,
with pre-judgment interest from January 9, 2023; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Allen Weisselberg and Jeffrey McConney are hereby permanently
enjoined from serving in the financial control function of any New York corporation or similar
business entity registered and/or licensed in New York State; and it is further

ORDERED that defendants Donald Trump, Allen Weisselberg, and Jeffrey McConney are
hereby enjoined from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation or other
legal entity in New York for a period of three years; and it is further

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Stank and Chode banned from New York (business) for two years.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

$355 million

Plus another 4 million from Eric and Jr each

lmao

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

That's a lot of scratch.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Holy moly

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I can't believe the RNC just lost $365 million today. :wow:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
GET hosed, TRUMP!

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

kazil posted:

Holy moly

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

So, what now? Do they have to put all this up plus maybe 10% to appeal?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
MY BALLS. HAHAHA

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

They won't pay for stank or choad.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
LOL, and I would add for good measure: LMAO.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Solid lol

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

nine-gear crow posted:

Post itt every time you lol that Trump ditched the RNC with a 365 million bill

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

next page

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
Holy poo poo!

Here comes $350 MILLION worth of LOLs!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ad infinitum

gently caress YOU DONALD!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Lawyers at the Willis hearing should see a news notification about this, immediately realize they won't be paid, and leave the courtroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
He's gonna meltdown on rumble twitter and it will be glorious.