Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Earwicker posted:

thats still a pretty good image of a frog in a gamestop imo

I see your wall break and raise you Kool-Aid Frog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

alternatoads / reptiles

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Feb 16, 2024

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

pixaal posted:

I see your wall break and raise you Kool-Aid Frog

i counter your Kool-Aid Frog with a lawsuit from the Kraft Heinz Corporation for misuse of intellectual property!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Happy Page :420:

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Sedgr posted:

Happy Page :420:

Good thinking;

Apparently Bing blocks "Bong" but "Water pipe" goes through fine lol.

Sab669 fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 16, 2024

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

OH poo poo page number okay time to generate some nice bongs again have some I've made in the past while I find some SDXL models to try

e: off to a good start

pixaal fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Feb 17, 2024

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
thanks for the protip about the waterpipe, it feels like 2002 all over again.

sorry one more it made santa have dreadlocks

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Feb 17, 2024

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

^That owns so hard.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 17, 2024

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Stable Cascade is prettttty good if you've got the GPU for it. Needs a ton of VRAM but if you got it it ~flies~

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

KakerMix posted:

Stable Cascade is prettttty good if you've got the GPU for it. Needs a ton of VRAM but if you got it it ~flies~

8GB enough? I can't find requirements there. If not wonder if I can get this installed on like paperspace and borrow a 16GB card.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Feb 17, 2024

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

pixaal posted:

8GB enough? I can't find requirements there. If not wonder if I can get this installed on like paperspace and borrow a 16GB card.

I saw reports of people with 8gb of RAM running it, but it took a long time. It takes me about 6~ seconds with a 4090 for each one of these but uh:

I have a bunch of my normal stuff running on my computer so it isn't a completely clean idea but lmao

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Some fun glass and fairies in bottles bongs.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Feb 17, 2024

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

naem
May 29, 2011

what if

a vampire

for corn

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

naem posted:

what if

a vampire

for corn

it only did corn the one time

oh poo poo thought of something, vampire doing blood dabs on the beach

oh goddamn it I can't stop now

ok new topic:

it included the actual felt markers instead of just doing the style this time

was trying to make samoa splash lable from snapple

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 17, 2024

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

yes

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Oppenheimer dabs

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

VectorSigma posted:

Commander Toke of Rastastarfleet. Has the finest unreplicated Red Romulan Kush in the quadrant. Constantly avoids his family that he thinks are total squares. Section 31 asset. Deals strictly in latinum. Kind of annoying but on the plus side he's always awake.

:hmmyes:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

ymgve posted:

He points out that in the Tokyo video the reflections move at a different framerate than the rest of the scene, and I guess this might mean that they self-produce some of the training data by just recording random fly-throughs of scenes in Unreal Engine or Unity.

I noticed something in some of the fidelity-degraded copy-of-a-copy-of-a-copy video reposts of these videos to Instagram, that there's a very noticeably aberrant sort of jankiness to the coherency of motion flow as the noise level ramps up and the sharpness decreases. It's almost like there's a mismatch between the ultra-smooth portions of some parts of the frame, and then another part of the frame that sort of snaps into place continuously in a less-than-linear manner along the object's intended motion trajectory, and the two portions sort of jump out as being disconnected within the same frame. I have to assume that there's some sort of unaccounted for inconsistency being brought to the fore by the video codec that either isn't planned for in advance on the openai dev side (that the red teams are probably going to break down into information to solve this), and I also have to assume that I might be completely pulling this out of my own rear end, but for the time being that's my barometer, or my 'tell,' that I'm going to be looking for in every video I watch online from here on out until they either fix it or the bombs drop.

Edit: If you've ever done a shitload of acid you might know the feeling of your consciousness sort of oscillating/cascading down a step-ladder; you can hold your concentration for a brief moment, and just when you've grasped the world around you it starts to slip away until you land on the next rung down, at which point you are forced to deal with a hard landing of being conscious and on acid, and then it slips and you start to lose the plot, and then you land on the next rung down and each drop down is a kick in the rear end from the previous half second of hallucinatory bliss. It's the mental stutteriness that happens at really high acid doses where you have to decide if this is where you start freaking out or if you let it ride and see if you ever become normal again. Basically I guess what I'm saying is that I can recognize an inherent similarity between AI video generation and what it feels like to be incredibly high on acid. If you've ever been that high on acid I put the question to anyone here if they notice the same.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Feb 17, 2024

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

It's a bunch of different things I'm sure. Some of it looks like texture pop in, some of the crowd walk like NPC's, etc. I'd guess they are using a bunch of 3d environments to generate footage to feed to the training.

Seems pretty useful for establishing shots, interstitial stuff where you only need a short bit of footage. Stock footage library type stuff seems like you could make it work.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 17, 2024

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh poo poo I've been so high I didn't even notice we were on the 420 page (seriously). this is like a double rainbow kind of day for real.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Feb 17, 2024

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

magical fairy chilling under a bioluminescent toadstool in a forest at night, smoking a glowing hookah, clouded haze of billowing smoke, psychedelic black light
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1, Size: 512x512, Model hash: f65275abcf, Model: notreallyistic_v2, Denoising strength: 0.32, Clip skip: 2, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Lora hashes: "add_detail: 7c6bad76eb54, add_sharpness: accc639dc81f", Version: v1.5.2

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"I Collect the Fears"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sora announcement got me to play around with SVD again. Please take this hedgehog

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Brawnfire posted:

"I Collect the Fears"

Got a bit inspired

"The collector of fears and spiders,zdzislaw beksinski,blood,dusk,neon eyes,"

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
The collector of fears and dreams,zdzislaw beksinski,blue sky,ocean background,neon eyes,

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

The collector of fears and nightmares.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

well I asked it to make me an infinite set of nugs and joints being pulled into the center of the universe by dark matter and this is what I got:

weed lord in the last one lol

weed tesseract

it's so close to getting me to print a blacklight poster

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Feb 18, 2024

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Some musicians.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Adbot