Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lol

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1758584670940201043?t=3JMDIcwV7ddJVUGeHq6J5g&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

He'll never pay a dime but still, get wrecked

e: IIRC he has a pretty thorough history of just not paying judgements

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 16, 2024

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I went to the dermatologist for the annual check up and freezing of random poo poo on my body. I also had a new freckle on my penis they said was benign and I got to make the "benign, benign and a half" joke from Scrubs so over all a totally great visit.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Good thing Trump will be too busy running the country next year to care about operating businesses in NY.

swickles posted:

I went to the dermatologist for the annual check up and freezing of random poo poo on my body. I also had a new freckle on my penis they said was benign and I got to make the "benign, benign and a half" joke from Scrubs so over all a totally great visit.

Thanks for the heads-up about your weiner.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

swickles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6HpmfdBhw

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lmao I can 1000% see Swickles saying this in person

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Intruder posted:

He'll never pay a dime but still, get wrecked

e: IIRC he has a pretty thorough history of just not paying judgements

NY has a unique thing where if he wants to appeal he has to put up the value of the judgement plus 10% as bond, so he either needs to find someone to loan him that money, or he has to put it up himself. Either way, he's likely taking a financial hit immediately.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Bird in a Blender posted:

NY has a unique thing where if he wants to appeal he has to put up the value of the judgement plus 10% as bond, so he either needs to find someone to loan him that money, or he has to put it up himself. Either way, he's likely taking a financial hit immediately.

He's also prohibited from taking a loan from anyone registered in New York State (which is like all of them), so only like Putin or the Saudis would be able to front him that kind of cash.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

saintonan posted:

He's also prohibited from taking a loan from anyone registered in New York State (which is like all of them), so only like Putin or the Saudis would be able to front him that kind of cash.

as if that isn't already the case

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

adulthood is Lowes being one of the things you spend the most on monthly

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Watched Tiger today and yesterday and he just withdrew from the event. Bummer, I like watching him golf. Hopefully he can get healthy for the Masters.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Adulthood is realizing nobody wants to hear that you got a raise and it is very uncouth and gauche to even mention it, even to your own mother

By the way, I got a raise today.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 16, 2024

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

saintonan posted:

Imagine knowing Trump's history and lending him any large amount of money

He'd be limited to people who don't expect to be repaid or people who are ok being repaid in favors and expect him to win the presidency again

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I expect he can get secured loans, and he treats his campaign funds like a personal piggy bank too. But yeah dude is probably on the edge of broke now because he isn't and never was a multi-billionaire.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Leperflesh posted:

I expect he can get secured loans, and he treats his campaign funds like a personal piggy bank too. But yeah dude is probably on the edge of broke now because he isn't and never was a multi-billionaire.

The RNC is down to about $8 million (not counting unpaid debts). 2023 was the worst year for Republican fundraising in a decade. I can't imagine Trump's PACs are any better off, and this will crush downballot races.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kiimo posted:

Adulthood is realizing nobody wants to hear that you got a raise and it is very uncouth and gauche to even mention it, even to your own mother

I like hearing when my friends get raises.

I'm happy for you too. Get that bread.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lol if the company you work for did well enough financially to give you a yearly raise

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kiimo posted:

Congrats dude.

Americans should be more willing to openly discuss how much they make with their coworkers.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

kiimo posted:

congrats! it's not gauche. my friends and i celebrate folks securing the bag.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

How many goons are gonna post about their penis today?

Jk congrats get that money

jaadee
May 3, 2013
My recommendation is to work remotely for a SFO-based company and get paid in SFO dollars while living in a much smaller, less expensive city.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

FizFashizzle posted:

Congrats dude.

Americans should be more willing to openly discuss how much they make with their coworkers.

Yeah, it's a small thing that would probably improve the lives of countless workers.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

fartknocker posted:

I have a penis. I did not get a financial raise today.

I want to see photos of dogs.

Gosh bless.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1758191576038183142?t=yzjvcsuMD52WTL9Ii35Pvw&s=19

Lolololol. I give it 3 weeks until they are caught running crytpo mining on peoples PCs or some poo poo.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Here’s Stella continuing to enjoy her mini vacation

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

kiimo posted:

Hell yeah brother

Rectal Placenta posted:

Lol if the company you work for did well enough financially to give you a yearly raise

My division did but the company as a whole didn't so I'm SOL. Good excuse to review the resume.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

My sister got a mini convertible so she also got goggles for Chloe :3:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Good dogs

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Watched Tiger today and yesterday and he just withdrew from the event. Bummer, I like watching him golf. Hopefully he can get healthy for the Masters.

I was at the tournament today and I'm so glad we stopped to watch him tee off on 5. Got a solid video of it.

Riv is such a fun course.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Rewatching Starship Troopers

Huh, where do I know that face and voice from....

Oh, it's an incredibly young Lieutenant Carver from the Wire as Michael Ironside's #3.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Dango Bango posted:

I was at the tournament today and I'm so glad we stopped to watch him tee off on 5. Got a solid video of it.

Riv is such a fun course.

It has such a unique vibe to it. I bet it's beautiful in person, it comes across great on TV.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Rectal Placenta posted:

My company had its best year ever. It’s good to be in construction right now.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

wandler20 posted:

It has such a unique vibe to it. I bet it's beautiful in person, it comes across great on TV.

I didn't take as many pics today as I did last year. But the course is in a valley with huge palatial homes lining the hills.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Feb 17, 2024

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I have a penis. I did not get a financial raise today.

Gosh bless.

I also have a penis.

It got a raise today. :pervert:

I would also like photos of dogs, as being married to a person allergic to dogs means I must love vicariously through other people's dogs.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

fartknocker posted:

I have a penis. It's for loving the Cowboys.

Air Skwirl posted:

Yeah, it's a small thing that would probably improve the lives of countless workers.

Agreed. The "don't talk about how much you make" is all from businesses not wanting folks to know how much they could be getting paid.

This is Melody. She's a very good girl.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

No photos to share now but my sister’s golden retriever went in for a teeth check/cleaning, and besides a clean bill of health, was also looped out on drugs for a while, which made for some fun photos. I’m looking forward to the time I can take our toddler to go meet the fluffy cousin.

I was about ready to motherfuck my boss yesterday, and it’s also annual spring salary and bonus negotiation season so the mood is particularly anti-management.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Cupcake is a very good girl

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Isla enjoying the snow

https://ibb.co/Xxc6wCq

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

FizFashizzle posted:

adulthood is Lowes being one of the things you spend the most on monthly

Adulthood is knowing what days the old dude with the weird eye and every bit of human plumbing knowledge ever discovered is on the schedule at Home Depot so you can go there.

And what days the weird fat girl who talks about her tarantulas works at the pet store, so you avoid going there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Old dudes with facial scars, missing a bit of a finger and boxes full of fasteners and random screws are the seers of mending broken stuff.