Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
It's pretty funny seeing the controlled opposition line coming from the right for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

Democrat Suozzi wins special election to replace Santos in New York posted by freeper Coronal

Ah yes, he was merely distasteful

Bracing themselves, just in case.

So, so, so close, they're almost there.

Deeeeeep Staaaaaaaaate

redheadedshannon is scary but continues to almost get it.

A second thread, Dems flip seat as Suozzi wins crucial special congressional election in New York to replace Republican George Santos posted by freeper SeekAndFind

Free will is an illusion, you say? A bold stance for a freeper. Oh, wait, you aren't saying that, are you.

Once again, the accusation / confession pipeline in action

"People should not be allowed to vote in elections."

lol, rofl, roflmao

A real and plausible theory, not counting the whole "the entire nation is pissed off at republicans for Roe" thing. Trump poo poo on her really badly after her loss as well.

Meanwhile, the tin foil squad is still at it

what is he even saying here

It took 134 posts and thirteen hours for someone to finally discuss the elephant in the room.

A third thread, this time a vanity titled Gotta hand it to Democrats posted by freeper MountainWalker

Seize the means of gender identity -- Marx

THE CABAL

Gettin kinda panicky in here

Finishing up this post with unexpected and candid realtalk

Oh, it's all about money? and now they are mad about the system that disenfranchises them?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Neo_Crimson posted:

It's pretty funny seeing the controlled opposition line coming from the right for a change.

Nah, they loving love that poo poo. That’s what all the RINO-Uniparty jank is about. They talk about it so much they have a whole vocabulary and ecology for it, so only the openly crank-ish ones (e.g. Alex Jones listeners) actually say it in those words.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

quote:

November will be an interesting test of Democrats machinery. If Trump has only a small advantage over a corrupt invalid who can no longer draw a clock or speak in complete sentences, he's going to lose. They can close manageable gaps with their ballot operations.
loving exactly the same logic as the “Super Bowl rigged in overtime by a narrow margin” poo poo. “Democrats have the system so much on lock that they can cheat with impunity…a little bit”

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

The Artificial Kid posted:

loving exactly the same logic as the “Super Bowl rigged in overtime by a narrow margin” poo poo. “Democrats have the system so much on lock that they can cheat with impunity…a little bit”

My favorite "proof" of the Deep State rigging the super bowl is that they "almost gave Travis Kelce the touchdown run". What, they rigged everything else, including a blocked kick, and couldn't arrange for one run?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
That one freeper broadcasting their collection of sermons in their house will be the only one left :ohdear:
George Soros To Take Control Of America’s Second-Largest Chain Of Radio Stations

quote:

WAKE UP, AMERICA
1 posted on 2/15/2024, 4:19:58 AM by stars & stripes forever
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

One would assume that any conservative talk shows on those 220 stations will be purged in short order.

2 posted on 02/14/2024 8:22:59 PM PST by irishjuggler
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Skwor

We already are a totalitarian rule!
Democrats and RINOs run the country.
Three Constitutional amendments killed America
16th, 17th, and 19th.
All our enemies have to do is wait it out.
It will be easy, Legal pickings then.

8 posted on 02/14/2024 8:30:25 PM PST by rellic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Skwor

>> Yep, this is an all out push to finally kill America as it was and bring in a totalitarian rule.

SOAP BOX
BALLOT BOX
CARTRIDGE BOX

50 posted on 02/14/2024 10:06:23 PM PST by Nervous Tick ("First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people...": ISLAM is the problem!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

Nobody under 50 listens to the radio.

And everyone over 50 already has their minds made up.
11 posted on 2/15/2024, 4:36:54 AM by Drew68 (We could've had Ron DeSantis.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Drew68

You know, Drew, you are right.

Radio in the early nineties was exciting and different...there were stations and hosts who talked about what the people were talking about.

NOW, because most of the giants of the conservative narrative are gone...it is OVER.

People want to walk around like Zombies looking down at their freakin’ phones, running their fingers at top speed to test “THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THEIR LIVES.”

RADIO IS “OVER” IT IS A DINOSOUR, IT IS AN ANACHRONISM...AN EXPERMENT THAT LASTET ALMOST THIRTY YEARS.

Now we have the PHONE. Oh, and the internet.

37 posted on 02/14/2024 9:20:32 PM PST by Maris Crane
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

Luckily, conservatives don’t depend on talk radio as much as they did 15 years ago. There are other options today. I hardly listen to it anymore.

13 posted on 02/14/2024 8:38:23 PM PST by TakebackGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: TakebackGOP

I am 71 years old and have NOT listened to talk radio since Rush left, I have NOT watched a MSM news broadcast in DECADES!! I listen to podcasts now and get my news from many different sites! NO ONE under the age of 50 listens to radio any more!!! What worries me is the Spanish radio stations, are there many Spanish podcasts out there???

36 posted on 02/14/2024 9:20:16 PM PST by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

quote:

I AM SHOCKED...THIS IS THE DUMBEST THIS NAZI HAS EVER DONE.

NOBODY LISTENS TO THE REDIO ANYMORE, PUTZ.

41 posted on 2/15/2024, 5:23:14 AM by Maris Crane

quote:

I quit listening to radio when Rush died. Don’t like his replacement (name-dropper Erick), nor the MSM drive time parrots OR that backyard gossip/nonsense show with Mark Arum who replaced Eric Von Haessler (liked that show).

57 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:50:01 AM by Gaffer (Ok. November is soon approaching and we'll see how steadfast Biden's UKR distraction holds.)

quote:

To: 1Old Pro
It was Rush Limbaugh who kept AM radio alive. When he appeared at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Convention to speak, he got a standing ovation just for entering the room. The AM station owners knew who to thank.

With Rush gone for 3 years, AM radio is finished. I haven't even turned on the radio since he died.
72 posted on 2/15/2024, 4:47:30 PM by Publius
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
lol, since Rush "left". No you hateful fuckers he's worm food and the world is better for it.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

bird food bathtub posted:

lol, since Rush "left". No you hateful fuckers he's worm food and the world is better for it.
He'll have achieved three years of sobriety this week. Congratulations, Rush!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Freep:The defeatist types are a bunch of boner killers!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

FMguru posted:

He'll have achieved three years of sobriety this week. Congratulations, Rush!

I was thinking that that anniversary was coming up soon. Some of the most quality grave-dancing I’ve ever seen was someone using Rush’s death to raise over $1mil for Planned Parenthood :getin:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ role in Ukraine business posted by freeper rdl6989

CNN posted:

Special counsel David Weiss charged a former FBI informant with lying about President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden’s involvement in business dealings with Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, undercutting a major aspect of Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into the president.
[...]
The indictment alleges that Smirnov’s story to the FBI “was a fabrication, an amalgam of otherwise unremarkable business meetings and contacts that had actually occurred but at a later date than he claimed and for the purpose of pitching Burisma on the Defendant’s services and products, not for discussing bribes to [Joe Biden] when he was in office.”
[...]
“In truth and fact, the Defendant had contact with executives from Burisma in 2017, after the end of the Obama-Biden Administration and after the then Ukrainian Prosecutor General had been fired in February 2016, in other words, when [Joe Biden] had no ability to influence U.S. policy and when the Prosecutor General was no longer in office,” the indictment states.

It continues, “In short, the Defendant transformed his routine and unextraordinary business contacts with Burisma in 2017 and later into bribery allegations against [Joe Biden], the presumptive nominee of one of the two major political parties for President, after expressing bias against [Joe Biden] and his candidacy.”

So yeah, the allegations that are the cornerstone of the House's impeachment investigation are entirely made up. Freep, of course, refuses to acknowledge reality.

quote:

To: rdl6989

WHo am I going to believe - DOJ or Smirnov? I am definitely leaning in one direction.

4 posted on 2/15/2024, 1:53:44 PM by citizen (Put all LBQTwhatever programming on a new subscription service: PERV-TThose look good)

(this comment is based on an earlier two-liner version of the story that was basically the intro paragraph)

quote:

To: shotgun

Not clear at all!😡
Why do a story with no substance?

We already know that the FBI lies!🥴

5 posted on 2/15/2024, 1:54:27 PM by justme4now (Our Right's are God given and I don't need permission from politicians or courts to exercise them!)

quote:

To: Paladin2

Because Congress in collusion with the FBI writes the laws. If the FBI had to video their interrogations, things would be quite different. There is definitely no equal justice under the law in the USA.

11 posted on 2/15/2024, 2:20:39 PM by Freee-dame

Well yeah, they can make the claim because the allegation is bullshit, not because there's some grand conspiracy.

quote:

To: rdl6989

Oh since I read the headline again, so now the commie media can claim see the Bidens are totally innocent they knew nothing..the DOJ, FBI, everyone has been protecting the biden family since day 1

19 posted on 2/15/2024, 3:18:08 PM by Sarah Barracuda

This should be a major, world-breaking story, but it's only managed to get 20 posts and one thread. Meanwhile there are somewhere near 600 posts across the five or six Georgia RICO case threads today. I simply don't have the willpower to deal with freep freaking the gently caress out about it.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Time for some calls to violence. Here's Climate Protesters Arrested after Throwing Pink Powder on U.S. Constitution in Museum posted by freeper Red Badger

the article posted:

The two protesters were caught on camera in the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom, claiming their act was to raise awareness for climate change.

In a video posted on X, one of the activists can be heard saying:

“This country is founded on the conditions that all men are created equally.”

“We are calling for all people to have all these rights, not just wealthy white men.”

“We all deserve clean air, water, food, and a livable climate.”

The document itself is in a well-sealed display and was never in any danger.

quote:

To: Red Badger

Start shooting these people.

4 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:55:03 AM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

quote:

Why not just shoot them?

5 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:57:13 AM by Sirius Lee (Next week on The Bickersons... )

They spread colored powder on a display of a document.

quote:

To: Skywise

What they have done, by their own admission, is to perpetrate a blatant attack on the very foundations of our republic, and we should/must provide a very severe example to the world of how seriously we view our foundational principles.

They should be charged with treason, insurrection, and any other applicable capital offense(s). They should be given a very long prison sentence or even life in prison without parole.

7 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:00:51 AM by sleepy_hollow (CO2 is not the most significant greenhouse gas )

there is no way that talking about climate change is going to bring out a people's revolution, you ignorant gently caress

quote:

“...to raise awareness for climate change...”

We are all overly aware of “Climate Change” constantly being used to bring on The Revolution through gas-lighting of the populous.

12 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:12:40 AM by Paladin2

quote:

To: dfwgator

Take the red powder, mix it with some C4 and give it to these terrorists as a short-term suppository.

14 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:16:08 AM by Carl Vehse

yes of course, they're commies somehow

quote:

If you love Communism so much move to China.

18 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:26:23 AM by bray (You can tell who the Commies fear.)

the word "insurrection" no longer has any meaning to these loons.

quote:

INSURRECTION AGAINST THE US CONSTITUTION

20 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:30:24 AM by jpp113

yeah okay sure buddy

quote:

If I ever saw someone doing this an arrest would be the least of their problems. Locating all their teeth would be a far more immediate concern.

L

24 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:46:10 AM by Lurker ( Peaceful coexistence with the Left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is.)

quote:

They should be shot

25 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:48:47 AM by butlerweave

yeah okay sure buddy

quote:

I want 5 minutes alone with each of these “activists”

I promise I’ll carry nothing but my 36oz rock maple bat. Break their drat legs I will!!!!

27 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:53:05 AM by OHPatriot (Si vis pacem, para bellum)

no, they're worse than commies, they're feminine

quote:

Little reported is the pink powder matched the color of their lace panties.

30 posted on 2/15/2024, 10:38:01 AM by frank ballenger (There's a battle outside and it's raging. It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls.)

what the gently caress is this "soros DA" stuff they've been on about lately?

quote:

There is no remedy within the American legal system.

Some Soros DA will go soft on them after a high paid Leftist lawyer gets charges reduced. Smirking or smiling they will strut out to the street and go to parties.

31 posted on 2/15/2024, 10:42:10 AM by frank ballenger (There's a battle outside and it's raging. It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls.)

freepers love corporal punishment

quote:

Put ALL vandals, and people who block public roadways in Stocks. Whip them with canes like they do in Singapore. Nobody dies, and they WILL NOT do this again. What is cruel and unusual is, that punishment for crime is a nothingburger. A few hours in County lockup, then out. Back to court, then community service.

35 posted on 2/15/2024, 2:44:09 PM by Glad2bnuts (“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: We should have set up ambushes...paraphrased)

A second thread, US Constitution encasement vandalized with red powder at National Archives posted by freeper DallasBiff

Starting out of the gate strong by bringing in Papa Frank for no reason

quote:

Of course no names or pictures of the perps.

Why do these youngins hate the classic benchmarks, such as the Mona Lisa etc.

Given today's Pope Francis, if "climate change" zealots destroyed the Sistine Chapel's picture of God & Adam, he would praise them.

1 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:13:54 AM by DallasBiff

they were literally arrested on the spot, dumbfuck

quote:

To: DallasBiff

And the black/female uniformed security guards stood by and did NOTHING. Useless mouth breathers with barely double digits of combined IQ.

5 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:17:58 AM by SharpenedEdge (Stockpile. Prepare. Arm. Train. A Storm is coming.)

my eyes rolled back so hard in my head that they went a full 360 degrees

quote:

Our own government has done worse than that to the constitution.

7 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:21:10 AM by brownsfan (It's going to take real, serious, hard times to wake the American public.)

quote:

“The individuals were immediately detained by security at the time of the incident, around 2:30 p.m., and officials are investigating, the Archives said”

What’s to investigate?

Hang them.

8 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:21:24 AM by fwdude (.When unarmed Americans are locked up for protesting a stolen election, you know it was stolen.)

quote:

To: OttawaFreeper

Kick the poo poo out of them THEN lock ‘em up...

9 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:21:59 AM by skinny old man (Still lurking and posting after all these years(27 yrs ?)(more ?)(seems like more...))

villainous scum

quote:

To: skinny old man

Security should have left them there. I’d hope there were enough patriots there will to kick the crap out of those villainous scum.

12 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:23:50 AM by cyclotic (Don’t be part of the problem. Be the entire problem)

I removed the double spacing in this post for readability. You'd think that this 2014 freeper would know that you don't need to hit enter at the end of the textarea after nine loving years of posts.

quote:

awwwwwwgeeeezzz louise ...
im getting sick and tired of
these idiots and their ilk. Are they paid
operatives or out just for a
day of random vandalism?
No manifesto? , no angry statements? / sarc
they should realize this accomplishes
nothing and by the looks of them
they must be paid operatives because
they look too stupid to do this
on their own!

25 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:41:44 AM by thesligoduffyflynns (WHEN 💎GOING THROUGH KEEP GOING💎 IF IT DOESNT KiILL YOU IT will MAKE YOU STRONGER💎)

you mean being treated as criminals and being slowly churned through the overloaded legal system? yes, I expect so.

quote:

Will they be treated like the J6 prisoners?

30 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:48:56 AM by ActresponsiblyinVA

loving christ I hate these people

quote:

“Investigating”

1) Spend a fortune, determining the gender.
2) Spend a fortune, determining the color.
3) Spend a fortune, determining the self-identification.
4) Spend a fortune, determining the narrative.
5) Check with the Southern Poverty Law Center, and use DNC-AI software, to generate The Word from The Swamp
6) Gather and study feedback from the public - the public defined by The Party:
a) Members of labor unions
b) Members of the liberal media
c) Jim Acosta, CNN, and other “informed sources”
d) BLM, the cartels, muslim bro, GAZA Palestinians
e) Pelosi’s, Blumenthals, Podesta’s, Holders, Lynch’s, Jarrett’s
f) “experts” with “expertise” at the federal bureaucracy
g) . . . BUT NOT ANYBODY IN FLYOVER COUNTRY.
7) Have press conference #1, where the perp’s are portrayed as “the real victims”

-OR-

Don’t have the press conference, and BURY THE WHOLE SITUATION.

32 posted on 2/15/2024, 11:51:47 AM by linMcHlp

quote:

Firing Squad before sundown today!

34 posted on 2/15/2024, 12:00:57 PM by Cen-Tejas

soy cretins

quote:

Somebody needs to “vandalize” these little soy cretins with some of their own red body fluid.

36 posted on 2/15/2024, 12:07:51 PM by nesnah (Infringe - act so as to limit or undermine [something]; encroach on)

loving christ I HATE these people

quote:

To: nesnah

They have the look of Mexican. Possible migrants who came in on a bus.

37 posted on 2/15/2024, 12:38:46 PM by WVNan (Only Trump. Never any other president. never ever again.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gently caress

quote:

Soy bois.

38 posted on 2/15/2024, 12:50:53 PM by sauropod (Ne supra crepidam.)

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Sodomy on the mind, these freepers

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Sodomy on the mind, these freepers

Strong thread title candidate but how do you choose when there are so many?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

The Artificial Kid posted:

I have to put this somewhere.

A coworker and a customer tag teamed me today about the NFL/SB being rigged and it was insane. Their stance was it's obvious and that people like me have their head in the sand but, since the burden of proof is on them, I started with the basics.

1. Who rigs it? The players. OK so 53 players on each side flawlessly execute the script on every play. Dude, they can't flawlessly execute the plays they DO practice every week. Mistakes happen on every play.

2. Why rig it? For the money! They ALREADY rake in money. There's no NEED to script it. If it were scripted, the Dallas Cowboys would be in every other SB since they, by far, are the NFL's biggest TV draw.

3. Money for whom, exactly? "The Eilte" (actual answer) so, again, WHO is that? Musk, Bezos, Trump...? The owners? They don't need to script anything to sell their product.

The customer said the game went into overtime for "more ads and more money. Think about it, dude". OK. Then why doesn't every other SB go into OT and why are so many of them blowouts? "Because every game has to be different". *SIGH* I asked them who scripted that loving 2019 game that ended 13-3 with Tom Brady in a starring role and WHY would "they" write that script? They ignored that and said that the 49ers coach electing to receive in overtime was the wrong call and therefore proof/evidence of the rigged game. I asked him how the coach/teams knew what the coin toss would be.

Last Sunday, how did they manage to "script" a motherfucker kicking a 57 yard field goal, which is not easy. Under 50% success rate since 2010. Good thing he hit that bitch to stay on script, huh?

What about injuries? Did the Eagles gently caress up the 49ers Brock Purdy's elbow in the NFCCG last year on the correct, precise play? If so, what money is to be made by a 31-7 blowout that many people will turn off? Or was that a blown line in the script?

When a kicker doinks a FG off the upright, was he supposed to make it, miss it or actually hit that FG post? No one can do that consistently. Can kickers control distance on kicks within 5 yards to set up returns and poo poo?

One guy, when I asked, told me that he thinks EVERY GAME of EVERY WEEK was predetermined. So that's 53 players, 12 coaches and 7 refs times 32 teams (2304 people) with 6 days of preparation each week, no idea who's going to get hurt, what the weather is going to be and getting then planning and rehearsing the directives from The Elite to script the league average of 153 plays per NFL game. Dude, the WWE couldn't pull this off.

I'll stop there because I'm exhausted.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Feb 16, 2024

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ah well you see they use HAARP to control the weather so they actually do know what the weather is going to be. The injuries are all created using the CIA havana syndrome weapons. It goes all the way to the top!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
My understanding working only from outside commentaries is that this was a remarkably, humorously sloppy Superbowl, one of the worst possible candidates in living memory for "scripted" nonsense. I have to wonder what these people's informational inputs are.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Discendo Vox posted:

My understanding working only from outside commentaries is that this was a remarkably, humorously sloppy Superbowl, one of the worst possible candidates in living memory for "scripted" nonsense. I have to wonder what these people's informational inputs are.

They are stupid and dumb and need to believe they live in a world where the illuminati control everything so that they can feel like they know secrets everyone else doesn't know about and also because if the illuminati are all powerful and control everything then they are absolved of all responsibility to try to make themselves and the world a better place

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
It just seems like so much more work than playing the game.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Skimmed this one clocking in at over 400 posts. Gonna guess I'll catch up on the D&D thread and hear a completely different take.
Fani Willis about to testify LIVE!

quote:

To: JonPreston

She has that “Im black so stop bothering me I can do whatever the F I want” look on her face. Frankly I could give a rats behind who she spreads her legs for, what I want to know is WHY she and Wade went to the White House TWICE before indicting Trump..who did she meet with, what was discussed, how come no one asks her THAT

37 posted on 02/15/2024 12:22:23 PM PST by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

“Ya’ll are racists. All ya’ll are guilty. Me and homey are goin’ to Aruba...”

4 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:04:24 PM by StAnDeliver (TrumpII)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: StAnDeliver

Straight up street thug lying bitch ho.

Where are the receipts??

29 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:18:53 PM by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TigerClaws

This tart is unbelievable...

Rude nasty disrespectful...

Why hasnt the judge charged her with contempt ???

350 posted on 02/15/2024 2:07:00 PM PST by Tennessee Nana
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies ]

quote:

" (boojum ebonics) I have no idea how he paid for it ... his mother wasn't happy about that (Aruba) ... I gave him that money (cash? hmm hmm) ... before we ever left ... I get money direct deposit ... I had money that was there ... I got it from my father, you should have six months in cash at all times ... my father bought me a lockbox and I keep it in the house ... my father would be ashamed of me [ FREUDIAN SLIP ] ..."
59 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:32:03 PM by StAnDeliver (TrumpII)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

quote:

To: nfldgirl

Such a BS’r, running her mouth; SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! The one questioning her needs to get ahold of this. Listen to her, she just won’t shut the frick up!

64 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:32:35 PM by nfldgirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CaptainK

It’s about getting Trump!!! Stoopid woman

116 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:45:35 PM by devane617 (Discipline Is Reliable, Motivation Is Fleeting..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 114 | View Replies]

quote:

The judge is trying to give her a lifeline. I think she is too worked up and has too much ego to listen.

159 posted on 2/15/2024, 8:59:12 PM by Reno89519 (If Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he is mentally unfit to be president. He needs to resign.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 151 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jamestown1630

Fans about to scream racism .... watch.

174 posted on 02/15/2024 1:03:56 PM PST by devane617 (Discipline Is Reliable, Motivation Is Fleeting..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 171 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: devane617

Yes, she’ll do it, maybe even on the stand. She’s almost there already and from the camera scan, it is almost all white courtroom.

182 posted on 02/15/2024 1:05:47 PM PST by Reno89519 (If Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he is mentally unfit to be president. He needs to resign.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 174 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: rxsid

They gave her a script.

Was cash. No receipts. No evidence d.

191 posted on 02/15/2024 1:08:00 PM PST by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 188 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: JonPreston

Hey Fani!

‘When you strike at the king, you must kill him’

Whoops!

Sucks to be you.

<><><>

DEI is on FULL display in the courtroom today ladies and gentlemen.

200 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:14:40 PM by freepersup (“Those who conceal crimes are preparing to commit new ones.” ~Vuk Draskovic~)

quote:

To: spacejunkie2001

this judge SUCKS

259 posted on 2/15/2024, 9:39:31 PM by spacejunkie2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 254 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TigerClaws; All
Clown show is over!
Wow What a jacked up Judge allowed Fani Out of control runs the court , says it All!
370 posted on 2/15/2024, 10:19:07 PM by djstex (All I Have to Say... President Trump was right about everything!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 359 | View Replies]

quote:

To: djstex

Yep! Saw that too…COMPROMISED! Once the crap 💩 hits the fan in the evening mediapuke news tonight as usual when one of their own comes under scrutiny, or criminal indictments they will circle the wagons! This home wrecker whore bitch she will come out as the victim! This judge is totally bought and looks like a spineless weasel who will end up ruling in her favor!

386 posted on 02/15/2024 2:42:46 PM PST by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 370 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: djstex

Also, just found out on the Jesse water show that this judge is up for reelection in four months and does not wanna offend the black community. Now you know why he was so subdued with the outbursts from this bitch! And why she decided at the very last minute to make a beeline to the witness stand. Never underestimate a liberal evil bitch Soros bought DA! She knew exactly what she was doing. She needed to show her face on that stand, so that the wimpy judge would be intimidated. So don’t expect a favorable ruling from him any time soon. … poor trump he is getting hit every which way 🙏🏻 and there’s not much we can do to help him.

421 posted on 02/15/2024 5:30:00 PM PST by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 417 | View Replies ]

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Elephant Ambush posted:

They are stupid and dumb and need to believe they live in a world where the illuminati control everything so that they can feel like they know secrets everyone else doesn't know about and also because if the illuminati are all powerful and control everything then they are absolved of all responsibility to try to make themselves and the world a better place

Additionally, if something like this exists it means that there's an answer for everything, a reason behind all occurrences, and the world is fully explicable to human understanding. Even if it's an evil conspiracy, some people prefer that sort of worldview to the terrifying randomness and inexplicably of circumstances that exist out in the real world.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

"just found out on the Jesse water show"

:hmbol:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Can't wait for the Trump Org freep freakouts.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Judge fines Donald Trump more than $300 million, bars him from running businesses in N.Y. for three years

I mean, granted, a good 2/3 of this thread is just "It'll be overturned on appeal, we need to send him more money, he's gonna win the election", but still, :getin:

Also, slur warning, because Freep just can't help itself.

quote:

To: Parley Baer
Should be hanged!! These people are evil and they will rid of Trump one way or another.

8 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:14:38 PM by mikelets456
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #10 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: TheConservator
Time to expel New York from the Union.

17 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:16:05 PM by TheConservator (Either the Deep State destroys America, or we destroy the Deep State!--President Donald Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dfwgator
The “ Judge” needs a Helcopter ride.

22 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:17:16 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GFLOBALISM ! AMERICA, COWBOY UP!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Fag “judges”. America has way too many of them. “Juries” are even worse. A bunch of liberal fags always wanting to “send” somebody “a message”. Stupid morons love being in court so much they all should be locked up.

48 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:22:57 PM by FlingWingFlyer (I don't think the Founding Fathers intended to have a government that pushes Americans around.)

quote:

To: RoosterRedux
Yes it makes President Trump all the more sympathetic, more in tune with the average guy on the street who has been a victim of an unjust legal process.

55 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:25:22 PM by navymom1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #95 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Fuzz
I know better than to argue with retards who are unaware that the “justice” system has been completely corrupted and weaponized.

You’ll figure it out when somebody in your family is murdered by somebody who should have been in prison, but wasn’t.

154 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:00:14 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is █████ ██ ████ ████████ █ ███████ ████. FJB.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 103 | View Replies]

quote:

To: devane617; woodpusher
Judge fines Donald Trump more than $300 million, bars him from running businesses in N.Y. for three years
This corrupt judge needs to be beat in the face with a baseball bat, and then go to prison.

156 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:00:26 PM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

Comment #164 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Arthur Engoron: anti-Christian BIGOT

176 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:11:00 PM by Regulator (It's fraud, Jim)
Someone mentions that Trump has a history of losing cases like this, and DiogenesLamp does not take it well. Bolding mine.

quote:

To: Fuzz
Trump losing cases like this go back nearly 50 years.
Well if he has been losing utterly corrupt lying cases for 50 years, than the problem with corrupt, lying, criminal Judges has been needing to be addressed for a long time.

It’s ridiculous to assume the only fair judgements are the cases he wins.

I disagree. With the entire bastardized judiciary out to get him, he is only going to get fair judgements when he wins. I will now no longer entertain *ANY* accusations against him. So far as i'm concerned, anyone making accusations against him is a liar. They've had too many bites at this apple, and it has always proven to be just lies, lies, lies.

This Judge needs to be dragged out into the street and beaten. He is a piece of sh*t, and I regard him as a Nazi criminal. This judge needs to go to prison.

228 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:59:17 PM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 221 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Az Joe
Now Donald Trump knows what it feels like to be a Mafia Don in court where everyone against you. But, unlike the mafia, he can’t have his enemies wracked. Every juror, Judge and court person selected because they are ardent Democrats and hate trump with all of their heart. It is a kangaroo court with only one judgement—GUILT! Trump would do better in a Soviet People’s Court. Only ruling—”Off with his Head!” (or a sentence where his cellmate can “help him” hang himself). Trump is DONE. BUT, he is protected by a strange supernatural force. Have you notice—all who work against Trump end up failing? He has powerful friends in this world and the next. Looks like Trump is on a Mission from God. Nothing can stand in his way.

276 posted on 2/16/2024, 5:05:56 PM by Forward the Light Brigade ( Ride to the sound of the Guns!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 271 | View Replies]

Crunch Buttsteak fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Feb 17, 2024

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Xiahou Dun posted:

It just seems like so much more work than playing the game.

"Yeah but, man, you don't understand. It's all about the MONEY, dude. Think about it!" AS if the NFL doesn't just print money regardless of who wins these games.

Honestly, though, I'm gonna borrow your much more succinct, direct retort the next time I see this dude or encounter this bullshit. You made me think that, yeah, there might be a secret Illuminati underground cabal smoking cigars and rigging the economy while pulling levers to adjust world situations and start wars. But it's so much simpler to just do a capitalism or be a dictator.

I looked up a few of the videos that allegedly prove the NFL is scripted. One was a former player clearly being sarcastic and funny. This was mentioned to me as "former playersS are even coming out and saying it!". The other was a defensive player trying to reach Mahomes during a scramble run who had to take out a blocker to get there as Patrick was running and weaving. This was presented to me as the defender trying to block the guy in his way.

It's a little unnerving having a soon to be 13 year old son knowing that many grown adults actually get their information from FB feeds, tweets, satirical news and "OMG! SHOCKING video that THE NFL *insert thing* doesn't want you to see!!!" Youtube videos with ridiculous seductive thumbnails; all designed to generate clicks and drive ad revenue. I work hard with my kid to teach him the difference between bullshit and not bullshit but it's a daunting task with all this pervasive garbage out there. Fortunately he's smart and has a good sense of humor.

What I'm saying is: the internet makes you stupid.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Feb 17, 2024

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

BiggerBoat posted:

What I'm saying is: the internet makes you stupid.

who could have warned us

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

quote:

This Judge needs to be dragged out into the street and beaten. He is a piece of sh*t, and I regard him as a Nazi criminal. This judge needs to go to prison.

I don't like this judge's decision, so he needs to be beaten and thrown to jail as a nazi. Something that stable anti-fascist people who want to uphold law say.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

One more. Sarah Barracuda has really been losing her poo poo lately.

quote:

To: lizma2

The left from the MOMENT Trump went down that escalator has vowed to destroy him not because they hate him, but because they want to make sure that NO ONE that thinks like him will EVER run for office again. They hate US not HIM, they hate the agenda, they hate ANYTHING America First..so they want in the future anyone that runs for President as a Republican is a Nikki Haley or Romney type, that simple

282 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:21:30 PM by Sarah Barracuda

Here's Nutty Judge Engoron (rhymes with moron) now moves Donald Trump closer to exoneration. His crazy ruling now heads to the appeals court to be dismissed. posted by freeper conservative98

It's a link to this tweet by some radio host.
https://twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/1758586874602422395

Anyway a whole third of the posts in the thread are saying the judge looks like a creep.

Evidence? Facts? Nonsense, it's just TDS.

quote:

To: conservative98

What makes anyone assume the appeals judge will be any less anti Trump?

5 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:51:07 PM by wiseprince (Me)

obamna.webm

quote:

To: Ge0ffrey

New York is just the means to an end. Obama is behind all of this.

7 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:52:17 PM by Daveinyork

Hell yeah, communism accusations and threats of violence!

quote:

Helicopter ride.

8 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:53:37 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GFLOBALISM ! AMERICA, COWBOY UP!)

Marxism: the opposite of the rule of law.

quote:

Do you really have faith they will dismiss it? I don’t the branch is broken I will never ever trust the judicial branch again . They have broken their promise to abide by the law and the constitution. They are no longer law, abiding judges and lawyers but communist Marxist POS bastards! Also, we need a list of every member who is a part of lawfare … American citizens, have the right to know the names or members of this demonic piece of hell lawfare!!

13 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:01:31 PM by RoseofTexas

oh god how do they keep getting dumber

quote:

quote:

To: Daveinyork

quote:

Obama is behind all of this.

No, he’s too dammed dumb to be behind this. He’s controlled.

18 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:06:33 PM by dljordan

The globalist beast called the WEF takes a very dim view of anyone that does not and will not comply with their Agenda2030

23 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:13:21 PM by jpp113

quote:

Comment #24 Removed by Moderator

It's absolutely impossible that Trump actually did a crime, nope, he's entirely innocent and so everyone should be worried!

quote:

To: Ge0ffrey

I hate New York.

Overturned or not, LOTS of corporations and high net worth individuals will be talking to their attorneys, cpas, and trust advisors this weekend.

I'd be quietly liquidating assets and trying to get out ASAP!

43 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:00:59 PM by DCBryan1 (Inter arma enim silent leges! - Cicero )

"yeah I totally wasn't gonna vote for trupm before he got fined $360 million for falsifying his business records, but now that he's demonstrated to be a fraudster I'm absolutely voting for him" JUST IMAGINE SAYING THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE OH MY GOD

quote:

I detest these commie basturds with a passion... and that passion is growing and increasing daily... to the point that I am now “officially on the Trump Train”. Good job, Marxist morons.

49 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:14:49 PM by Danie_2023

This is what getting your news only through the Trump filter does to your brain

quote:

I’d really like to see the activist judge brought up on corruption charges then given a fine equal to what he gave Trump then spend a couple of years in prison with his law license revoked for life. He could play jailhouse lawyer to the hood rats in prison. He’d be a natural.

Of course every case ever brought up before him would have to be re-litigated due to his obvious malfeasance.

62 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:46:13 PM by Boomer (The Long Winter is coming...)

Next, here's a MESSAGE FROM TRUMP: posted by freeper conservative98

quote:

MESSAGE FROM TRUMP:
DEMOCRAT NEW YORK JUDGE JUST RULED AGAINST ME!
FIRST, they raided my home, arrested me, and took my mugshot.
THEN they had me illegally REMOVED from the ballot IN TWO STATES.
NOW, a Democrat judge ruled against me in New York.
UNDENIABLE ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
We need a MASSIVE PEACEFUL PUSHBACK right here, right now.
Before the end of the day, I’m calling on ONE MILLION PRO-TRUMP Patriots to chip in and proudly say:
END THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!
Only with your support can we STOP these people from DESTROYING our country.
I know with you by my side, WE WILL WIN!
Please join me today.
WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States
SAVE AMERICA!
🔴 DO YOU SUPPORT ENDING THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP?
🚨 WE NEED 100,000 RESPONSES ASAP! 🚨

please yes feed trump more hot dogs and twinkies

quote:

I would consider giving him FU money, even if he wanted to spend it on Twinkies and Hot Dogs.

5 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:22:32 PM by rlmorel ("The stigma for being wrong is gone, as long as you're wrong for the right side." (Clarice Feldman))

quote:

I hope he also tells that rear end in a top hat judge that there’s no worry about him doing business in New York for the next 3 years because he’s gonna be busy RUNNING THE GD COUNTRY!

15 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:29:49 PM by bigbob

"They all do this."

quote:

My goofy neighbor says her fake news is reporting that Trump is asking people to pay the 300 Million for him. I figured something was wrong with what she said.

He is using it as a campaign donation plea.

Don’t knock him. They all do this,

17 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:33:30 PM by dforest

I mean, you aren't wrong.

quote:

To: madison10

They want trump destroyed so that no one in the future who even thinks like him will never run for office

18 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:34:23 PM by Sarah Barracuda

There's a kerfuffle around linking to the wrong Trump site, which ends up here.

quote:

To: conservative98; thinden

CAUTION

winred.com is run by The Republican National Conference (RNC).
All money given to the RNC is pooled and distributed to RNC members.
NOT TO DONALD TRUMP!
Current members who receive campaign financing from the RNC are RHINOs.
Moreso than patriotic and MAGA contenders.
Money in the winred.com pool do not go to good candidates!

21 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:41:29 PM by Cletus.D.Yokel (When I say "We" I speak of, -not for-, "We the People")

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

quote:

quote:

To: frank ballenger

We’re a small minority.

22 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:41:33 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

Not true.

If we were a small minority, Deep State wouldn’t have to steal elections, would it...

25 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:44:36 PM by mewzilla (Never give up; never surrender!)

they're the perfect rubes

quote:

To: dforest

If I had money to help him pay it I would.

29 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:51:20 PM by Rusty0604 (W looking for new conspiracy theories as all the old ones have come true)

oh so finally Jan6 was your insurrection?

quote:

Remember this in January President Trump. NO MERCEY THIS TIME!

31 posted on 2/16/2024, 1:54:59 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GFLOBALISM ! AMERICA, COWBOY UP!)

so desperate

quote:

Does the left have pictures of a certain judge on a certain island?

39 posted on 2/16/2024, 2:13:17 PM by Highest Authority (DemonRats are pure EVIL)

Your god will not save him.

quote:

President Trump and his family have put in decades of their lives making NY and NYC a destination for business and visiting and also many financial contributions. I know he is not a perfect man, no one is. Our prayers for he and his family and their businesses will not fail. All the liars will fall one by one.
I am ready for him to put out an order for us to activate whereby we work with God’s Kingdom to bring down the immense evil that shows it’s insidious evil more and more each day. No other man would fight for us as he and his family do!!!

I am smelling a sweeeeeeeet win this fall and they’ll be ripped from their unbalanced scales and hauled to the cells where the J6er’s will be freed.

42 posted on 2/16/2024, 3:07:11 PM by YouGoTexasGirl ( )

Zero. The answer is zero.

quote:

To: day10

HOW MANY EMPLOYEES DOES TRUMP HAVE IN NEW YORK STATE???

FAR MORE THAN JAMES OR ENGORON.

HOW many other commercial real estate owners are bothered by this travesty???

47 posted on 2/16/2024, 4:10:15 PM by ridesthemiles

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Sorry fellas, freerepublic.com is closing down due to trump stealing all their social security checks

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
They’ll all post “thank you sir for taking my check. MAGA is more important than my heart medicine!!!”

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013
It's funny how any time someone acknowledges that the democrats do try to work hard and smart from time to time get hit with a "no it's all LIES, and fraud, no one actually agrees with them or votes for them it's all fake" because they really can't stand for a single vaguely complimentary comment to be thrown their way. Even when peppering in how evil and diabolical they are it's not enough, someone has to slide in and insist they are only winning by fraud and not because they made a good choice or had good messaging.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: Brian Griffin
And move to hospitable, safe states. It seems that safe states have been reduced to Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho and they are under extreme assault now, too.

49 posted on 2/17/2024, 11:29:47 AM by ProtectOurFreedom (“Occupy your mind with good thoughts or your enemy will fill them with bad ones.” ~ Thomas More)

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
That superbowl rigging was pretty elaborate, since if SF didn't have one of their extra points blocked there wouldn't have been an OT and they would've won. So the kicker very skillfully kicked it at exactly the right angle where the defender's hand would be to deflect the ball. :ninja:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I went over to queue up a bunch of threads on the death of Navalny, and what do I see as the very first thread on the site, without even searching? Why, it's an American "Thinker" article titled Please spare me the outrage over Navalny, which I shall now reproduce here in full, with my added bolding, because gently caress these people.

quote:

I should be outraged by the death of Russian political dissident Alexei Navalny, but I’m not.

It’s not that I doubt Navalny’s persecution by Vladimir Putin and Russia’s security and intelligence services. I'm actually not familiar enough with the specifics of his case to pass judgment on those claims.

It's just that I have a finite reservoir of outrage and attention for such matters and right now I’m more than occupied by alarm for the political persecution, oppression, corruption and evil intent here in my own nation. I also can’t help but notice that the ones most responsible for that home-grown persecution, oppression, corruption and evil intent are the very same ones most outraged by Navalny’s death.

It tracks closely with the maddening reality that those most concerned about the violations of Ukraine’s territorial integrity, who tell me U.S. taxpayers must spend hundreds of billions on Ukraine’s defense, are the very same ones who demand our own borders remain wide open and refuse to spend a dime to secure them.

There was a time when I could concern myself with the well-being and virtue of other nations. It was in those days, not so very long ago, that ours was a nation of laws, with leaders who had its best interests at heart and who, more or less, abided by our Constitution and at least tried to do right by America.

But that time has passed.

Today we have a political class, legal system and press that prioritizes political power and profit above such mundane matters as fidelity to the Constitution, public safety, and prosperity of their fellow citizens. In the power centers of our nation's capital and major cities, our political class now has a majority coalition of leftist ideologies, cultural Marxists and cynical establishment pols feeding on the carcass of our once-great nation.

Our legal system in the capital and major cities has been hijacked to the service of that political class and notions of equal protection and fidelity to the people’s law be damned.

The mainstream press, who once prided themselves on 'comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable', now busies itself with afflicting America’s afflicted and comforting America’s comfortable.

Metropolitan Washington D.C. now has the top four richest counties and America’s crime-wracked big cities are unattainable and unlivable for working-class citizens.

At the same time, our rural areas are increasingly impoverished and suffering the attendant social dysfunction, drug addiction and early death.

I’m told that Navalny and his political movement are the victims of persecution and oppression by Russia’s president, security services and legal system, while I see our own president, legal system and security services violate our laws to jail and destroy their political opponents, great and small, by the thousands -- all the while encouraging the criminality of their fellow travelers.

So forgive me if I seem insufficiently concerned over the death of Alexei Navalny, may he rest in peace.

Jim Daws is long-time America First activist beginning with work on Pat Buchanan's presidential campaigns. He's a writer and itinerant talk radio / podcast host and a former fire battalion chief from Atlanta.

No, I have no idea what "Metropolitan Washington D.C. now has the top four richest counties" means either.

Honestly I don't recall ever scrolling down to the bottom of an American Thinker page, and so I was surprised to find two things:
a) There's a comment section
b) People pay $69.99 a year or $6.79 a month to post there.

Here's some comments.

quote:

donald b welch 3 hours ago

on the money. the clintons have killed more political opponents than putin. crickets.

quote:

Hitchhiker 1 hour ago

Well, we are at war with EastAsia so the two-minute outrage is necessary for the warmongers. I am also not that familiar with Navalny or his circumstances to pass judgement but, if he supports the current regime in the U.S. then he would certainly be no friend of conservatives.

I am far more familiar with the persecution of political rivals here in America and the jailing without due process of so many of its citizens. The problems of other nations should be at the very bottom of any priority list until this situation is resolved. The outrage only makes me suspect of Navalny since they only support like-minded ideologues.

Their hatred of Putin is what made me soften my view and examine him more closely, just as any good investor should begin taking a contrarian view when market exuberance becomes widespread. Their hatred is probably no deeper than the natural hatred the Borg doesn't feel when they assimilate and expand their collective. I suspect he didn't have much of a problem with the U.S. when Trump was president. Every nation should fear the collective trying to cement permanent control of America.

quote:

Dwilliams180 3 hours ago

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. Our cia, fbi and doj are persecuting Trump and conservatives across the fruited plain. No different than what Russia’s security services and leader are doing. Unarmed non-threatening conservatives were killed by police on Jan 6 and I fear the regime will take out Trump before he assumes office again.

quote:

Sam Adams 2 hours ago

PERFECTLY written.

The DC Cartel runs amok with endless wars and droning American Citizens w/o due process (Obama), but they get their dander up over this, even as Seth Rich's murder gets gaffed off and the FBLie Pigs can't find documents, Humper biden's laptop, etc.

Me? I'm more outraged at the US Feral Gruberment's murder of American citizens at Ruby Ridge and Waco and the imprisonment of the J6 political prisoners.

quote:

quote:

David Richter 4 hours ago

Barack has bequeathed us a banana republic. And there are not the men today that it will take to right this wrong.
donald b welch 3 hours ago

for sure. men are weak, especially young men and lets face it...revolution is a young mans' game. that leaves it up to the ladies i guess but surprise...they vote 60-40 for the bad guys.

fubar.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Democrats decry evangelical pastor Hibbs as ‘Christian nationalist’ after House prayer

quote:

So what. I’m proud to be a Christian nationalist

4 posted on 2/17/2024, 2:48:40 AM by cyclotic (Don’t be part of the problem. Be the entire problem)

quote:

To: cyclotic

Christian nationalists won WWII for us...

5 posted on 02/16/2024 6:49:43 PM PST by Does so ( 🇺🇦...Motels for Migrants give legitimate addresses for mail-in ballots.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

Even here on FR there those who heap similar insulting communist-type responses on those who raise the issue of the dark tyranny under which we now exist...

6 posted on 02/16/2024 6:50:49 PM PST by SuperLuminal (Where is the next Sam Adams when we so desperately need him)

quote:

To: SuperLuminal

They want a King. Even a king who locks them down, signs blank checks for big pharma. They do not care about the people that died alone in nursing homes and hospitals while fauci and Trump spoke from the bully pulpit almost weekly.
They want a man who is a bumpstock banner.
He also makes fun of pro lifers by endorsing he olde Romney abortion fallacies.
He stands for Disney groomers and Bud light. Like their own children and grandchildren do not matter.

51 posted on 02/17/2024 3:18:53 AM PST by momincombatboots (BQEphesians 6... who you are really at war with. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

Jesus did say “Everyone will hate you because of me.” (Luke 21:17)

12 posted on 02/16/2024 6:54:16 PM PST by BuchananBrigadeTrumpFan (If in doubt, it's probably sarcasm)

quote:

I occasionally attend Hibbs’ church, which is across the Brea Hills, about 15 miles east of here. He is wildly popular. On Sunday mornings, worshippers coming to church cause traffic jams on the local roads.

Hibbs is also socially and politically active, and the Calvary Chapel even does ballot harvesting during election seasons. Voters can bring in their ballots and drop them off at the church.

13 posted on 2/17/2024, 2:55:23 AM by Fiji Hill

quote:

To: Fiji Hill

Now he is one we need replicated 50 times!!! I love his messages, straight from God’s Word to our spirits!

22 posted on 02/16/2024 7:08:56 PM PST by YouGoTexasGirl ( )

quote:

Hibbs accusers are atheist nationalists. As if they are unbiased. Hypocrisy is so obvious.

They will understand when the non christians and atheists who believe in using force, enslave them. It will be too late for them. When they rebel against their godless oppressors they will be suppressed. Ask the North Koreans how it’s done.

26 posted on 2/17/2024, 3:17:47 AM by Getready (Wisdom is more valuable than gold and harder to find.)

quote:

Here come the pictures because this nation is led by people who seem to mock Almighty God in the streets If not only this country but all over the world 🌏🌎🌍

The apostasy and the Days of Lot are upon us. As prophesied by Jesus Christ Himself.

Do NO harm, Christians, but reject this Godless Reprobate Agenda. (For the thread)

[pics i won't bother rehosting]

40 posted on 2/17/2024, 4:32:28 AM by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the Days of Lot; They did Eat, They Drank, They Bought, They Sold ......)

Source: The Economist
Why you should never retire; Pleasure cruises, golf and tracing the family tree are not that fulfilling

quote:

To: DoodleBob
Don’t travel more than 15 minutes from home. Don’t have a gas stove. Eat bugs. Work until you drop dead. Got it.

Oh wait, I’ve got a better idea: GFY globalist scum.
3 posted on 02/15/2024 8:04:19 PM PST by Sicon ("All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." - G. Orwell>)

quote:

To: Sicon

Seems that The Economist is/are Globalist scum

69 posted on 02/15/2024 9:35:43 PM PST by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the Days of Lot; They did Eat, They Drank, They Bought, They Sold ......)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

Time spent golfing is time not spent training at the range. Or ATVing through the woods.

Time and money spent on a cruise is time not spent improving your property and life.

There is no point in pointless pursuits.
12 posted on 02/15/2024 8:10:45 PM PST by Noumenon (You're not voting your way out of this. KTF)

quote:

I planned ahead. I have nine beautiful grandchildren. Home schooling, vacations with grandkids, I can still play baseball. I’m involved in all their lives and enjoy every minute of my retirement. My biggest problem in retirement is wasting time here.

13 posted on 02/15/2024 8:10:50 PM PST by hardspunned (Former DC GOP globalist stooge)

quote:

To: hardspunned

Time spent FReeping is NOT wasted!

59 posted on 02/15/2024 9:08:36 PM PST by Taxman ((SAVE AMERICA! VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2024! SAVE AMERICA!))

Freepers quitting because they have to work with non-white people and might possibly have to plan for a different future than they've been sold :lol:

quote:

To: AnotherUnixGeek

What a pile of BS. I “was somebody important”. Routinely making multi-million dollar decisions. But, I was working for a company that cared more about DEI and reducing CO2 than they were making a profit. I couldn’t WAIT to leave that bunch behind.

It’s been 8 months now. I’ve played a LOT of golf, been on three cruises, and played plenty with my grandkids. I’ve also been able to participate in many local events that I would have missed before. I’m NOT bored yet.

If I ever am, there will always be places to work or volunteer.

17 posted on 02/15/2024 8:12:11 PM PST by SomeCallMeTim
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SomeCallMeTim

You sound like my husband, a contractor for Uncle Sugar. Was told he was a “national treasure” for the work he did. DEI in the company was too much to deal with so he retired early.

He volunteered for Hospice before Covid. He’d like to go back, but being vaxed now is required and he won’t do that.

I think he should hook up with a homeschool pod and teach math and physics. We’ll see...

122 posted on 02/16/2024 5:16:35 AM PST by MayflowerMadam (Fraud vitiates everything." - SCOTUS)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: MayflowerMadam

I travelled the world and negotiated $20-$150M deals. It was constant stress. Truly, a 24-Hr job. I had direct reports scattered around the globe. I loved it. It became my life. But, I missed so many things here at home.

At the end, I lost all respect for the company I worked for. A Swiss company, they became consumed with wokeness, DEI, and Climate Change. Really, that’s ALL they cared about. My business was growing rapidly. During my time, we became the company’s largest volume product, fastest growing, and most profitable.

Yet, getting money to finance our growth was like pulling teeth. Instead, they wasted 100’s of millions of dollars on BS projects to make “green fuels”. Those projects are shut down now. Many good people lost their jobs as a result.

Now? I don’t know how I ever found time to do it all.

I don’t miss it at all. I like reading. I write a little. I golf. I volunteer at my church. The wife and I keep our granddaughters overnight. We visit with our friends. We travel when we want. We stay BUSY! Doing things I love.

I know some people are wired differently. They just HAVE to work, or love it too much to stop. But I am loving being able to make my own decisions about what to do. I have a hard time understanding why anyone wouldn’t want to do this?

141 posted on 02/16/2024 7:28:56 AM PST by SomeCallMeTim
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 122 | View Replies ]

quote:

I'm going to take a cynical stab here:

Corporate America (and likely elsewhere) has had it good for at least the last 30 years. Quite frankly, those who "make stuff work", with a work ethic, just might be looking for the exits. DEI departments and similar make work functions do not generate income. And years of Harvard MBAs regarding manufacturing/product developments functions as 'cost centers' have helped export what has been called 'tribal knowledge' overseas or out of the workpace all together, with age discrimination being very real (albeit technically illegal).

Playing with money may be fun, but if its worthless paper, that fun doesn't last forever.
25 posted on 2/16/2024, 4:17:13 AM by Tench_Coxe (The woke were surprised by the reaction to the Bud Light fiasco. May there be many more surprises)

quote:

To: DoodleBob; GOPJ

I’m prejudiced against The Economist because whenever I picked up to the read the magazine (two years ago) it was filled with horrible — and wrong-headed — commentary on American politics.

It strikes me as a publication by snotty Brits who look down on “those heathen” Americans.

Fake News to the max. They hate Trump. And if the author of this piece aims to stay at the Economist forever, then he’s tool of the Deep State, MI-6 or whatever the equivalent is there.

Sorry Bartlesby, but you brought this curse upon yourself.

39 posted on 2/16/2024, 4:32:19 AM by poconopundit (Kayleigh the Shillelagh, I'm disappointed in you....)

quote:

To: madison10

I retired at 68 at 70 I couldn’t make it anymore, so went back to work VERY part time at Home Depot!! I am making 25.00 an hour work 25 hours a week, also get Medicare supplemental insurance at 1/3 the cost I was paying!! I am VERY BLESSED I am able to work MANY are not!! To be honest I was bored to tears not having a job to go to, you can only play so much golf and hang out at the pool each day before becoming totally bored with life!!

42 posted on 02/15/2024 8:33:54 PM PST by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

McGlockenshire posted:

No, I have no idea what "Metropolitan Washington D.C. now has the top four richest counties" means either.

I don't know what data they're looking at specifically, but Loudon and Fairfax counties in northern VA (west of DC) have been at or near the top for per capita income for a while now, so it probably has something to do with that.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Presto posted:

That superbowl rigging was pretty elaborate, since if SF didn't have one of their extra points blocked there wouldn't have been an OT and they would've won. So the kicker very skillfully kicked it at exactly the right angle where the defender's hand would be to deflect the ball. :ninja:

Apparently, he intentionally kicked it low according to my sources. Man, those dudes can really sell it. Incredible how the guy that beat on that block really sold it by totally looking like he was trying to block that other dude. Just incredible. Puts the WWE to shame.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Somehow, the saddest part of those posts is the Freeper who said he retired and refuses to do anything except train with his guns and practice riding an ATV through the woods because those are the only skills he will need to survive.

Also, I have to believe that even Freep knows that Hillary Clinton did not send dozens of people to work camps and have them die there in their 40's. I thought the whole thing with the Clinton body count was that they were faking a suicide and a mugging gone wrong instead of being blatant about it. Who are the dozens of people Hillary had thrown in jail to mysteriously die in their 40's when she was never even President?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Somehow, the saddest part of those posts is the Freeper who said he retired and refuses to do anything except train with his guns and practice riding an ATV through the woods because those are the only skills he will need to survive.

Also, I have to believe that even Freep knows that Hillary Clinton did not send dozens of people to work camps and have them die there in their 40's. I thought the whole thing with the Clinton body count was that they were faking a suicide and a mugging gone wrong instead of being blatant about it. Who are the dozens of people Hillary had thrown in jail to mysteriously die in their 40's when she was never even President?

I believe it was the Clintons so you have to add in all of Bill’s murders, and then obviously it’s not even close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

I don't think they know what the word "nationalist" means, no less why it's considered a bad thing. God, I hate these people.