Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*20 mins from now* Oh my god xD I didn't think they could but they loving fixed it. This is amazing. Superb balancing of the champ abilitymda

Yup. You're basically a Chud if you haven't preloaded Season 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEsWorROhuw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*20 mins from now* Oh my god xD I didn't think they could but they loving fixed it. This is amazing. Superb balancing of the champ abilitymda

they made projectile hitboxes 40x bigger so even the shittiest noob will land headshots miles from your dome.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

console ow2 is epic. no one has mics, looks up, or heals, and now with tree trunk sized hitboxes on everything I can hold right trigger and win.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*get my blankie out and brews a mug of hot cocoa to settle in and wagtch*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

----------------

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Too cold in the shop to do glue ups so I'm doing all the side stuff in Infinite Wealth all weekend. Still at 2 stars for the resort but my sleazy downtown area is coming along nicely

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

playing control

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

they made projectile hitboxes 40x bigger so even the shittiest noob will land headshots miles from your dome.

lol pogging out remembering the TF2 huntsman on release and absolutely salivating at how accessible the game just became,

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Persona 3 Reload and Helldivers 2

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Tyrion Cuthbert: Attorney of the Arcane Lol

gay rear end name but game is fun imo

thanks for the epic sig el spider

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fucker posted:

it's pretty great, how far in are you?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

symbolic posted:

it's pretty great, how far in are you?

the second mission. pretty sure the culprit is the headmaster but im not sure how he did it yet and if the creepy girl is involved

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Fucker posted:

slow crawl but once you're in the 2nd half everything goes into overdrive. enjoy.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Tywion cuthbuht uhttowney auv duh awcane

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

Tywion cuthbuht uhttowney auv duh awcane

lol [suddenly serious] but respect the badge

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Mahjong Soul

A blend of cute, appealing anime girls with multiplayer online Japanese Mahjong.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Mahjong Soul

A blend of cute, appealing anime girls with multiplayer online Japanese Mahjong.

I did my dailies while making GBS threads at work earlier 👍

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat fine Friday. Cornholed some Under Based In Night 2. And played more of this loving huge level in Eviternity that I initially hated but now that I'm 80 minutes in I'm warming up to it. But I still probably should have skipped it.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fucker posted:

the second mission. pretty sure the culprit is the headmaster but im not sure how he did it yet and if the creepy girl is involved

im a genius :dukedog:

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

In Training posted:

drat fine Friday. Cornholed some Under Based In Night 2. And played more of this loving huge level in Eviternity that I initially hated but now that I'm 80 minutes in I'm warming up to it. But I still probably should have skipped it.

i finished eviternity a while ago and had a great time with the later levels. map32 hosed me up but it's probably one of my top 3 of the pack.

Fucker posted:

im a genius :dukedog:

lmao good job

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Mahjong Soul

My wife's put like 100 hours into this over the past four weeks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

flats ftw tho, even if he's a shill he's a big boy gamer and we've lost our roots.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Arrhythmia posted:

My wife's put like 100 hours into this over the past four weeks.

It's the best multiplayer mahjong game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got a day off tomorrow so I'll be grinding Soraka scrims for the foreseeable future.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

flats ftw tho, even if he's a shill he's a big boy gamer and we've lost our roots.

yea lol hes awesome

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Feeling nostalgic. Going to replay Earthbound.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Restless leg syndrome and metal slug x

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I drank kava tea and gamed my rear end off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And I will be continuing to game into the wee hours of the morning. Stay mad.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

I played online slots and roulette all night

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
spent all night playing Alan Wake

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i had a good nights sleep :)

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[suddenly willing to speak up] yeah he's cool. I like his videos where he watches replays with someone cheating their rear end off

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I drank kava tea and gamed my rear end off.

lol I got really into that for awhile and tried to find some info in the drug forum and they were trying to to snort it. I just buy the tea bags off the grocery store shelf now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

lol I got really into that for awhile and tried to find some info in the drug forum and they were trying to to snort it. I just buy the tea bags off the grocery store shelf now

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

lol