Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Just about absolutely howling at the one dude going “I already have friends and family members who don’t want to support him any more because they think he commits fraud and rape all of the time” :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

kazil posted:

If Trump owes $350 million, and there are 330 million americans, does that mean he can just pay every american $1million?

...did you study math at Trump University

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
:lmao: Yes you were. Any judge would love to put career frauds' heads on pikes.

Eat poo poo.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That’s not even how judges work. That’s how being a prosecutor works I guess? Kind of?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Shut up and pay your fines, cuntbubble.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I don't think a single New Yorker can pick out a Trump building from the NYC skyline. I'm pretty sure Trump can't pick out his buildings from the skyline.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

How do you like it rear end in a top hat?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
It's very funny to watch the finest legal minds the right wing internet hive mind has to offer if, oh, Judge was very unfair, obviously, I mean, you can just tell, so Trump will just appeal this bad ruling as many times as he needs to so it is thrown out by a very fair smart judge who will immediately find that the first one was a mean poopy head.

I hope they let Habba write the appeal for maximum :lol: since it really doesn't matter who vomits up the pile of horse poo poo that they think is the basis of an appeal to the Appeals Court of NY.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

tek79 posted:

This just reminded me of that time Donald Trump was happy after 9/11 because, with the towers still smoldering, he bragged about now having the tallest building in New York.

LOL! Eric Trump's dad is a rapist traitor who can't stop committing crimes.

??? when the towers went down the tallest one at the time was empire state, what was he smoking

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

kw0134 posted:

I don't think a single New Yorker can pick out a Trump building from the NYC skyline. I'm pretty sure Trump can't pick out his buildings from the skyline.

I've seen the NYC skyline and let me tell you: it ain't all winners

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

mllaneza posted:

How do you like it rear end in a top hat?

it cannot be stated enough how much of a fuckin loser both Eric and DTJR are. incredible loser energy radiating off of them at all times.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Was out celebrating my nephew’s birthday and came home to lol.

:lol:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

You dad is Osama bin laden?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

mcvey posted:

it cannot be stated enough how much of a fuckin loser both Eric and DTJR are. incredible loser energy radiating off of them at all times.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

mcvey posted:

Lol don jr. the self-fulfilling prophecy

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
You think Don even remembers Eric?

He hates Jr for stealing his name, he hates Baron for having da tall genes, he probably hates Jared for marrying Ivanka, but he's probably likes that Jared is the most competent male heir he's got.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1758644812830458037

Since when is doing a crime a crime?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

gotta respeker his grift of the grifter

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

He is stealing all that money

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
siri what would be the cut or gofundme out of 364 million american gaming points

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

:lol: his face is like WEHHHHHHHH

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Celexi posted:

??? when the towers went down the tallest one at the time was empire state, what was he smoking

Yeah, the guy has been soulless lying sack of poo poo narcissist for as long as anybody alive can remember. It's why I hate the people who support him just as much as I hate Trump himself. There's audio of it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/11/trump-pointed-out-that-he-now-had-tallest-building-lower-manhattan-he-didnt/

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lmao, thousands of chuds are going to try to scam some share of 350 million due to this.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
if you give me your trump donations instead, i will match them 2000000x

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I am an official Trump donation receiver. Please put $50k in a shoe box and meet me for the handoff.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

Shut up and pay your fines, cuntbubble.

Does he even have $4 million to pay them? I can't imagine him being anything other than completely poo poo with money. Forbes puts his wealth at $25 million and that's basically just the salary he got from working in the trump org for the last two decades. I wouldn't be surprised if he has gently caress all cash and just is living pretty much day to day off Donalds allowance to him through trump org salary.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Propaganda Hour posted:

I've seen the NYC skyline and let me tell you: it ain't all winners
Trump Tower is a glass box in a sea of glass boxes, and it's not the most notable building in its immediate neighborhood, that distinction owned by the skyscraper by Philip Johnson which is known for its broken pediment that is a classic of the pomo era of architecture.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
why does trump need penicillin?

engoronarrhea

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lol::lol::lol:

tbh I dont know that you can even see anything Trump in the skyline. You sure as gently caress aren't seeing Trump Tower from the Hudson

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Go ahead! as long as you drive enough chuds to the bread line, that'd be great!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ImpAtom posted:

There is something oddly satisfying about seeing a horrible insane chud trying desperately to point out the emperor wears no clothes.

Gosh, imagine if you said this stuff before it benefitted you directly.

Nah this is coordinated. This is so they can say “nuh uh Trump hates Russia” when Russia inevitably does their best to interfere in the upcoming election.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

What, she just started one for Kari lake a little while ago

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1755968886543978565

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Oscar Wild posted:

You dad is Osama bin laden?

That's a :lol:

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
lol that Trump is gonna have to sell a bunch of properties cause he doesn’t have the liquidity to cover this

That’s going to loving make him madder than anything else

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
those trump cowboy nfts have to be worth, what, 3-5 million each by now, right. easy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Eric, you could have avoided all of this if you would have just wrestled the gator on Twitter as I requested (instead of blocking me).

Wrestling the gator is your family’s only hope now.

Eric, wrestle the gator

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
MY DAD'S BEEN NEW YORK'S SHITTIEST LANDLORD SINCE THE 1970'S AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK HIM?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He should ask for everyone who bought those trump coins to send em back