Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

hello from chocolate cocoa in da house

Good dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

>give 100 smooches

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I would never let a mod on the furniture. They aren’t even housebroken.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
>go left

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Revins posted:

>go left

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

>buy potions

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

no gently caress YOU

Booty Pageant posted:

are a lifesaver, tip! ! !

oh sorry I jumped the gun there

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

magical :sparkles:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

apparently penny is in the (cat)doghouse because she pooped on the new stair carpet :lmao:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I can't believe there's actually a marvel hero named dick rider and they put it on the cover :lmao:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

TIP posted:

I can't believe there's actually a marvel hero named dick rider and they put it on the cover :lmao:

There's a comic book artist named Randy Queen.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

There's a comic book artist named Randy Queen.

well, people don't get to pick their own names

but someone decided that marvel comics needed both a dick rider and a peter parker

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

22 Lb Biscuit, Kittens, Waffle, Norbert

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

:neckbeard:

also what no one ever talks about is how in that harry potter book, the trolley witch basically turns into the T-1000 :dogstare:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

bagmonkey posted:

All these kitties are excellent :3:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
still thinkin bout those russian fishing cats

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Special mention of Norbert because I love when orange kitties get those nose freckles

My sister's cat Punkin was orange with nose freckles and I miss him :kimchi:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
oh woops they are actually asian and endangered :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol every time I hear or read the name, I say this either internally, or sometimes out loud.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Booty Pageant posted:

still thinkin bout those russian fishing cats

Such a cute kitty!

Bet it likes scritche OH drat

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

PainterofCrap posted:

Such a cute kitty!

Bet it likes scritche OH drat

would still absolutely pick it up like a lil babyman

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey ILBSM, I’m going to be in CUMberland, RI tomorrow. Anywhere cool I should go?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, so my kid discovered the kid's Pokemon comic books at the library. Never seen the show. Has absolutely no context for this poo poo. Absolutely loves it. Scared to show him that there's a cartoon.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, so my kid discovered the kid's Pokemon comic books at the library. Never seen the show. Has absolutely no context for this poo poo. Absolutely loves it. Scared to show him that there's a cartoon.

Yes yes, there's a cartoon, but you get to introduce someone to the games, mate!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Ruby Gloom posted:

would still absolutely pick it up like a lil babyman

If I ever got the powers of Superman the first thing I'd do is go find some tigers to play with.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

just saw there's a movie up on HBO about the people in this thread

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Since finishing The Plague I started reading American Psycho. It's really sucked me in. I think books that take place in an at least somewhat recognizable place and time on earth with their own little world or way of speaking do that to me. I guess the way the main characters obsessively communicate in name brands, office and college names, and job titles has a similar effect on me as A Clockwork Orange's Nadsat or the thick Scottish brogue of Tran Spotting.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

TIP posted:

donning my posting frock and posting bowler as we speak

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

Since finishing The Plague I started reading American Psycho. It's really sucked me in. I think books that take place in an at least somewhat recognizable place and time on earth with their own little world or way of speaking do that to me. I guess the way the main characters obsessively communicate in name brands, office and college names, and job titles has a similar effect on me as A Clockwork Orange's Nadsat or the thick Scottish brogue of Tran Spotting.

as a book, American Psycho is upsetting and gross and i never finished it

A Clockwork Orange is a weird one though because you basically have to translate it as you go along, i like that book :hmmyes:

TIP posted:

longass hat handle

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

as a book, American Psycho is upsetting and gross and i never finished it

A Clockwork Orange is a weird one though because you basically have to translate it as you go along, i like that book :hmmyes:

longass hat handle

Yeah. That's fair. The author of American Psycho sucks so I specifically bought it used.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I might try to read Gravity's Rainbow for a third time after I finish this.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

although without american psycho we would never have the cinematic masterpiece "american psycho 2" starring william shatner so in conclusion it is a land of contrasts

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

although without american psycho we would never have the cinematic masterpiece "american psycho 2" starring william shatner so in conclusion it is a land of contrasts

I get not liking it, I hated it at first, but I really like the American Psycho movie. I remember when I rewatched it and the satire clicked. I got how deeply unlikable and interchangeable all of the main characters were meant to be.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

I might try to read Gravity's Rainbow for a third time after I finish this.

Impressed by your reading list. Have you read any other Pynchon? GR is a slog.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

this fine saturday morning we should all stop for a moment to ponder this image

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm going to las vegas for a conference this week. Anybody know of anything cool I should check out? I'm planning on going to omega mart. I also get to see Flo Rida at the conference which should be... interesting. Cirque de soleil is also performing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Dixville posted:

I'm going to las vegas for a conference this week. Anybody know of anything cool I should check out? I'm planning on going to omega mart. I also get to see Flo Rida at the conference which should be... interesting. Cirque de soleil is also performing.

go sniff the volcano outside the mirage, it smells like pina colada