Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

bradzilla posted:

Mario Sunshine is really janky. Don't think I can deal with the slippery platform edges everywhere

tried gitting gud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i was uncomfortable that they gave mario erect nipples and when luigi milks him i had to stop the game

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Redshirt bumpin house music while making tacos. That's a vibe

A chill and awesome vibe. Life is good brother.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got the perch!

I went to one other place first but they just opened a week ago and it was packed and I had to wait just to get a spot at the bar and then they were out of fish. My friend said our go to place was packed so we went to another place. No room at the bar so we had to get a table.

The perch was pretty drat good. I only got the fries because I've had their bacon something pasta salad in the past and it was way too rich.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

i was uncomfortable that they gave mario erect nipples and when luigi milks him i had to stop the game

Hey buddy, Spring is getting real close! I can feel it in the light.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got the perch!

I went to one other place first but they just opened a week ago and it was packed and I had to wait just to get a spot at the bar and then they were out of fish. My friend said our go to place was packed so we went to another place. No room at the bar so we had to get a table.

The perch was pretty drat good. I only got the fries because I've had their bacon something pasta salad in the past and it was way too rich.

That looks pretty good! Fried food and drinks is great combo. The side of bread and butter seems to be a bit much though, should have been a bit of some vegetable maybe.

I didn't take any pics but my tilapia tacos were great, one of my favorite easy meals. Had them with thinly sliced red onion and cabbage, avocado and some verde salsa. Anyone who puts lettuce on a taco instead of cabbage is doing themselves a disservice.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

weg posted:

That looks pretty good! Fried food and drinks is great combo. The side of bread and butter seems to be a bit much though, should have been a bit of some vegetable maybe.

It's tradition. Same with the coleslaw usually. I don't even like rye bread but I have to eat it because it's just usually what's served in Wisconsin.

I made the mistake that it's Lent and that's why every place was so loving packed. We have a big Catholic population here.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got the perch!

It's fried fish season
Get you sum

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bradzilla posted:

Mario Sunshine is really janky. Don't think I can deal with the slippery platform edges everywhere

That game’s like 30 years old dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bradzilla posted:

You're barking up the wrong tree OD. I feel like I've been leashed to Barkers Gate 3 all month, it's p pawesome

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

You're barking up the wrong tree OD. I feel like I've been leashed to Barkers Gate 3 all month, it's p pawesome

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Kind of weird to emptyquote yourself

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao i showed my wife the av and an I think she’s seriously reconsidering actually marrying me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao i showed my wife the av and an I think she’s seriously reconsidering actually marrying me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm the one with the purple hair

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Btw I call her my wife but we aren’t actually married yet until April 18. We’re eloping in VERMONT the coolest of the New England states. Redshirt is already hired on as our shoveler if needed.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Btw I call her my wife but we aren’t actually married yet until April 18. We’re eloping in VERMONT the coolest of the New England states. Redshirt is already hired on as our shoveler if needed.

Congratulations buddy! Fur real, that's pawsitively exciting!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Congratulations buddy! Fur real, that's pawsitively exciting!

There’s a German pub down the road from the wedding venue that the chef beat Bobby Flay on his Schnitzel and you know we’re hitting that up the night before

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

what a nightmare

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Eloping kicks rear end

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dog knows I wished we'ed eloped

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Eloping owns. Love starting married life not being 40k in debt

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Eloping owns. Love starting married life not being 40k in debt

way 2 do it right here. don’t need all that nonsense. keep it nice and personal when you’re tying that knot :woof:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ho-ly poo poo, there’s a new restaurant by the costco with the good cheese and they got magicians

e: mrs mammal said no. being married sucks. get out while you still have a chance buddy!

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Feb 17, 2024

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
lol I thought it was all same poster

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Space Kablooey posted:

what a nightmare

lol this owns

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Kind of weird to emptyquote yourself

is that a bee

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Space Kablooey posted:

what a nightmare

i hate this thread now

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
it's like this thread exists within a podcast

makes my skin crawl

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Bad Purchase posted:

it's like this thread exists within a podcast

makes my skin crawl

It's a pugcast

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i hate this thread now

E:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2soGJXQAQec

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Feb 17, 2024

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I got selected to be a Federal Grand Juror! The pros are that is like 9:30 - 4:00 or so. I don't have to make any super critical decisions. I get paid $50 a day plus mileage. It is only 3 times a month. The cons are that it is an 18 month commitment, the state court expects me to still serve, they can extend me out 6 months, and I need to get the time off work.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
that doesn't sound good at all unless your employer will also pay you for those days or you're super hard up for the $50

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Bad Purchase posted:

that doesn't sound good at all unless your employer will also pay you for those days or you're super hard up for the $50

My boss takes care of me for the most part. I don't want to serve on two juries at once, that seems excessive.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Space Kablooey posted:

what a nightmare

weird mcelroy dog gang is...good?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
12:00am EST

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

weg posted:

12:00am EST

its 12:16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i pinned this like an hr late last night so everyone gets 1 extra hour of friday. good night everyone