Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's the people who saw Al-Qassam use paragliders to infiltrate settlements outside Gaza and went "hell yeah that's so loving cool Hamas ftw"

that's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

they should have handled him like a good democratic nation handles dissidents, by finding them having committed suicide with two bullets to the back of the head, followed by immolation themselves inside of a locked trunk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's the people who saw Al-Qassam use paragliders to infiltrate settlements outside Gaza and went "hell yeah that's so loving cool Hamas ftw"

thats just normal people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

freedom fighters in rickety diy craft, man, it's something right out of hollywood

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

also that navalny loser was an insane racist psycho freak that wanted to exterminate muslims which i guess is one of the reasons western losers love him

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
When does biden get metal-licked walk up music and a black-dyed goatee

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

also that navalny loser was an insane racist psycho freak that wanted to exterminate muslims which i guess is one of the reasons western losers love him

I bet it’s why Bernie loved him.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Toph Bei Fong posted:

[MORRIS]
Mr. Secretary, New York abstains. Courteously.

[HANCOCK]
Mr. Morris... what in hell goes on in New York?!

[MORRIS]
I'm sorry, Mr. President, but the simple fact is that our legislature has never sent us explicit instructions on anything.

[HANCOCK]
Never? That's impossible.

[MORRIS]
Mr. President, have you ever been present at a meeting of the New York legislature? They speak very fast and very loud, and nobody listens to anybody else with the result that nothing ever gets done. I beg the Congress' pardon.

By far the superior show

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

it's cool how every anti-putin guy that gets hyped up by the west is someone who'd be way worse than putin if put in charge

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

HallelujahLee posted:

russia has the largest muslim population out of any european country because they have a very connected history with central asia and the near-east, they are not recent immigrants corrupting the national politic like navalny tried to protray them as - that was him aping the enlightened west's conception of islam to try and score points with his foreign backers, which is why he remained less relevant than minor crackpots like the Growth Party

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

this dumb nerd that you've never heard of before in charge of the Number Go Up party has had more political success in russia than washington's handpicked opposition figure :lmao:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Malleum posted:

russia has the largest muslim population out of any european country because they have a very connected history with central asia and the near-east, they are not recent immigrants corrupting the national politic like navalny tried to protray them as - that was him aping the enlightened west's conception of islam to try and score points with his foreign backers, which is why he remained less relevant than minor crackpots like the Growth Party
another incompetent guaido

Srice posted:

it's cool how every anti-putin guy that gets hyped up by the west is someone who'd be way worse than putin if put in charge
yeah pretty much

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I bet it’s why Bernie loved him.

maybe sanders is a pathetic husk at this point and i dont know of anyone that cares at all about his stances on anything

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Brogeoisie posted:

Biden's walkout music is bawitdaba because that's what it sounds like when he tries to answer a question at a press conference

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Brogeoisie posted:

chris gaines has already endorsed him

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

gradenko_2000 posted:

shut the gently caress up zergmans

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

ram dass in hell posted:

Biden's walkout music is bawitdaba because that's what it sounds like when he tries to answer a question at a press conference

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Srice posted:

Same with all their anti-Trump guys, it's what happens when you care more about replacing an individual than actually changing anything

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

loquacius posted:

Same with all their anti-Trump guys, it's what happens when you care more about replacing an individual than actually changing anything

why change or fix the system or anything really when they can focus on insert bad guy or whatever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

We went to Senator Coons' house this morning to wake his neighbors with the sounds of the genocide he is supporting.

Then we went to Senator Carper's house. He was talking for a while to us until I said his legacy is genocide at home and abroad. Then he ran away wordlessly in his Tesla from his own home.
:sad:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/stephenwertheim/status/1758636000358924444?s=20

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Who the gently caress is this person Ezra Klein is describing? Because it sure as hell isnt' Joe Biden.

Get through the first 1:30 challenge.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm pretty sure they're only hyperfocusing on Putin the individual so much because they're still mad about 2016

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

remember the whole "if you think Jeffery Epstein was murdered, you don't care about prison abuse" thing lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

I’m going to pretend it was written specifically about discendo vox

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nichael posted:

We went to Senator Coons' house this morning to wake his neighbors with the sounds of the genocide he is supporting.

Then we went to Senator Carper's house. He was talking for a while to us until I said his legacy is genocide at home and abroad. Then he ran away wordlessly in his Tesla from his own home.

Somehow still better than when Manchin ran over client protestors in his Maserati SUV

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Zerg Mans posted:

Maserati SUV

Is this an American phenomenon?

Why would you drive an SUV made by a sports car manufacturer instead of a sports car? Why do they even make SUVs?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Who the gently caress is this person Ezra Klein is describing? Because it sure as hell isnt' Joe Biden.

Get through the first 1:30 challenge.

He has to gargle Biden's balls before he can suggest the old gently caress is too demented to be allowed to be the nominee

Or maybe he just wants to because he's a hack

Either way, probably a good sign if someone like Klein is suggesting it

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Why would you drive an SUV made by a sports car manufacturer instead of a sports car? Why do they even make SUVs?

have you ever met rich idiots, unknown poster?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

quote:

But instead of making them bend the knee, instead of acting as a victor, Biden acted as a leader. He partnered with Bernie Sanders. He built the unity task forces. He integrated Warren’s and Sanders’s ideas and staff into not just his campaign but also his administration.

I had a conversation recently with Pramila Jayapal, the chair of the House progressive caucus, and I asked her why the Democratic Party hadn’t ruptured the way Republicans did. She pointed me back to that moment. Biden, she said, made this “huge attempt to pull the Democratic Party back together before the 2020 election in a way I’ve really never seen before.”

weird way of saying "the progressives completely caved on everything"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

hell yeah

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Biden didn't make us bend the knee; we willingly genuflected before him!"

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Karach posted:

have you ever met rich idiots, unknown poster?

Yes, but if you're going to drive a Maserati, wouldn't you want to drive a Maserati, as opposed to a RAV4 with a Maserati badge?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

is pepsi ok posted:

weird way of saying "the progressives completely caved on everything"

Yeah Biden didn't do anything except graciously allow them to bend the knee instead of beheading them in the town square

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

You can now buy a Ford Mustang SUV

Lee Iacocca is turning in his grave

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gently caress this
gently caress Joe
gently caress jayapal
gently caress you

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
All the car companies are making SUVs and big trucks because the larger and heavier the vehicle is, the easier it is to meet emissions standards.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Yes, but if you're going to drive a Maserati, wouldn't you want to drive a Maserati, as opposed to a RAV4 with a Maserati badge?

Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Al! posted:

freedom fighters in rickety diy craft, man, it's something right out of hollywood

you know it's the sign of a Just Cause (dawa)

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Toph Bei Fong posted:

thats one of the ugliest cars ive ever seen lol

why is the bloated and bulbous look in and why does everyone put a big flat featureless slab where a grille should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Toph Bei Fong posted:

where are the door handles im struggling to find how you even get in this thing? is it only keyless?