Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

OctaMurk posted:

joe biden lied? you really think the president of the united states would just lie ? !

You're laughing. The US president lied and you're laughing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Flournival Dixon posted:

Gadaffi was in charge of the country with the highest standard of living on the African continent before Obama and Hillary turned it into an open air slave market, but like I don't think anyone in cspam is going to be too mad at al-saqr for having a different perspective on politics of muslim countries while living in Saudi Arabia and wishing that there could be anything other than dipshit dictatorships all around him.

White radlib idiots who take Langley’s approved Marvel view of the world (Good Guys vs Bad Guys) but reverse it are so insufferable.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

PawParole posted:

White radlib idiots who take Langley’s approved Marvel view of the world (Good Guys vs Bad Guys) but reverse it are so insufferable.

Some Guy posted:

it really highlights something that I've noticed for the past decade or so, that the majority of the modern political left has become morally and intellectually bankrupt where their opinions aren't based on any sort of principles but from viewing politics akin to sports, in which they think that the West is irredeemably evil and therefore anyone against the West is automatically good. It's the reason why the Left these days will rightfully condemn Israel committing genocide against the Palestinians but they will support Russia committing a similar genocide against the Ukrainians - they aren't motivated by any sort of principle but because Russia is against the West and therefore they think it's imperialism and colonialism is perfectly fine.

I'll put it this way - if Israel was allied to Russia and the Palestinians were allied to the US then a lot of people on the left who are protesting against Israel now (rightfully) would instead be cheering Israel on as Israel murders the Palestinians by the thousands, because they've literally been cheering Russia on even as Russia has murdered tens of thousands of Ukrainians and kidnapped nearly a million Ukrainian children.

This isn't a particularly new phenomenon - if you do enough searching you can literally find interviews where Chomsky denies the Bosnian or the Cambodian genocides because Serbia or the Khmer Rouge were against the West, but it's definitely gotten a lot more prevalent over the past decade or so.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
thinks Khmer rouge were opponents of the west, instantly discarded.

also counting soldiers in the number of people "slaughtered" by an army, come on

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

quote:

Russia has murdered tens of thousands of Ukrainians and kidnapped nearly a million Ukrainian children.

those children belong in ukraine, volksmanning a trench

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
It has to be a hypothetical for the US to align with someone like the Palestinians, because they never would. The heart of why it is incredibly simple to take the opposite position of the US and be correct 99% of the time. Could something be better than the opposite? Of course, but then you're doing stupid radlib poo poo like denouncing Hamas and only 'supporting' the PFLP.

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

PawParole posted:

I take inspiration from both the MCU and Mao so I think Gaddafi was 70 percent Superhero and 30 percent Supervillain.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Posted this in the Succ Zone too, but we protested Senator Coons' house this morning. He wasn't home, but it was mostly to wake up his wealthy neighbors.

We then we to Senator Carper's house and he came out to speak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdTzsWiuroc

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1758613522634666295?s=20

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

The Battle of Buffalo (also known as the Battle of Black Rock) took place during the War of 1812 on December 30, 1813, in the State of New York, near the Niagara River. The British forces drove off the American defenders and destroyed many buildings and ships. The operation was retaliation for American troops burning the Canadian village of Newark (present day Niagara-on-the-Lake).

Once in Buffalo, the British and Indians sacked it, burning down all but four of its buildings. Riall's troops also destroyed the navy yard and three armed schooners (the Chippewa, Ariel, Little Belt) and one sloop (the Trippe). Riall's force then moved on to Black Rock, where once again, all but one building was razed to the ground, before going back over the Niagara to Canada

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

collective punishment is ok folks

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

The Battle of Buffalo (also known as the Battle of Black Rock) took place during the War of 1812 on December 30, 1813, in the State of New York, near the Niagara River. The British forces drove off the American defenders and destroyed many buildings and ships. The operation was retaliation for American troops burning the Canadian village of Newark (present day Niagara-on-the-Lake).

Once in Buffalo, the British and Indians sacked it, burning down all but four of its buildings. Riall's troops also destroyed the navy yard and three armed schooners (the Chippewa, Ariel, Little Belt) and one sloop (the Trippe). Riall's force then moved on to Black Rock, where once again, all but one building was razed to the ground, before going back over the Niagara to Canada

too bad nuland sent all of canada's artillery to ukraine. slava.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

liberals love to be fascists and they’re just waiting for the excuse to do it while going through the motions of their meaningless consumer lifestyles.

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1758923015184658627?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1758923355288133673?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

fits my needs posted:

too bad nuland sent all of canada's artillery to ukraine. slava.

Slava. :(

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
they need to bring in zelensky to help with the palestinian peace formula.
full circle.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Willa Rogers posted:

Did I dream it or didn't the U.S. tell Israel in December that they had a month left to wrap up the war?

Because I could swear everyone was saying "that means israel is done by the end of january" yet it went into the memory hole like every other thing biden has said.

Yeah almost like Biden was full of poo poo and liberals didn't care because they're also full of poo poo

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A completely insane and unfathomable response rooted in megalomaniacal delusion, canada is white

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

it really highlights something that I've noticed for the past decade or so, that the majority of the modern political left has become morally and intellectually bankrupt where their opinions aren't based on any sort of principles but from viewing politics akin to sports, in which they think that the West is irredeemably evil and therefore anyone against the West is automatically good. It's the reason why the Left these days will rightfully condemn Israel committing genocide against the Palestinians but they will support Russia committing a similar genocide against the Ukrainians - they aren't motivated by any sort of principle but because Russia is against the West and therefore they think it's imperialism and colonialism is perfectly fine.

I'll put it this way - if Israel was allied to Russia and the Palestinians were allied to the US then a lot of people on the left who are protesting against Israel now (rightfully) would instead be cheering Israel on as Israel murders the Palestinians by the thousands, because they've literally been cheering Russia on even as Russia has murdered tens of thousands of Ukrainians and kidnapped nearly a million Ukrainian children.

This isn't a particularly new phenomenon - if you do enough searching you can literally find interviews where Chomsky denies the Bosnian or the Cambodian genocides because Serbia or the Khmer Rouge were against the West, but it's definitely gotten a lot more prevalent over the past decade or so.

I think Resetera is kinda cheating, but the Ramsay Bolton avatar on that dude was really :discourse:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

bombing hospitals is bad

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Willa Rogers posted:

Did I dream it or didn't the U.S. tell Israel in December that they had a month left to wrap up the war?

Because I could swear everyone was saying "that means israel is done by the end of january" yet it went into the memory hole like every other thing biden has said.

just for posterity

https://www.politico.eu/article/will-israel-defy-washington-target-hezbollah-lebanon-hamas/

quote:

According to three officials in Tel Aviv who spoke to POLITICO on condition of anonymity, the administration of United States President Joe Biden has now given Israel until the end of the year to wrap up its war on Hamas — a deadline that was underlined by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on a visit to Israel this week. But Deputy National Security Advisor Jon Finer told a security forum on Thursday that the administration is not imposing a hard deadline on Israel to end its military operation in Gaza.

Just giving out deadlines but not being serious about it. That's how you know Biden is evil

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Trabisnikof posted:

bombing hospitals is bad

wow, antisemitic much?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

MadSparkle posted:

I swear Egyptians have this obsession with building things, it doesn't matter if they're useless, just build, so many useless loving buildings in the worst areas, the most terrible city planning, who cares, we're building, we'll use it one day!!!

this is the real Pyramid Power

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

wow, antisemitic much?

I got called anti-semitc (despite being half-Jewish) today for protesting outside Senator Coons' house. Very cool!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

beautiful

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I did see this banger earlier

the way Ansar Allah's campaign is unfolding isn't closing the red sea, just closing the red sea to israeli, US, or UK traffic. incredible strategic own

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Best Friends posted:

the west’s official position is that they feel very slightly bad about the sheer quantity of children being murdered and starved, but also, if you as a private citizen express that same view you hate Jews, and because of that level of vile antisemitism in the world they have no choice, no choice at all, but to keep supplying Israel with Raytheon CHLD-KLL “Mayflower” M383-5 Hunter-Seeker munitions.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

Urgent imperative to continue the status quo

According to who, Blinken? Nobody wants to normalize relations again because Israel has been attacking pretty much all of its neighbors.

Edit: To clarify, asking a rethorical question of Blinken. Legit nobody is asking to normalize, not even Israel itself.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Best Friends posted:

the west’s official position is that they feel very slightly bad about the sheer quantity of children being murdered and starved, but also, if you as a private citizen express that same view you hate Jews, and because of that level of vile antisemitism in the world they have no choice, no choice at all, but to keep supplying Israel with Raytheon CHLD-KLL “Mayflower” M383-5 Hunter-Seeker munitions.

Madeline Albright's sentiment towards half a million dead Iraqi children is the normal Western elite attitude towards dead children in the third world.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

theCalamity posted:

just for posterity

https://www.politico.eu/article/will-israel-defy-washington-target-hezbollah-lebanon-hamas/

Just giving out deadlines but not being serious about it. That's how you know Biden is evil

And he meant it

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

the fact that the US is now pretending to accept that peace plan, which if true is basically placing the actual demands of hamas (everything in that peace plan is what hamas wanted from day one) as their diplomatic initiative to end the conflict is a huge strategic win for the palestinians. getting rid of the west back settlements and a complete end to the israeli occupation and siege of the west bank and gaza is basically the death knell of israel as a project and is basically reducing them to a small useless crusader kingdom thats just an outpost for whites.

israel can only prosper because of their occupation, remove the occupation and the palestinians will outperform them militarily and economically and outbreed them in no time flat. theyre cooked. Who in their right mind would want to move to some useless lovely strip of land that forces you to pay a ton of taxes and forces you to join a lovely military that loses? that has no real prospects for growth?

it is now more inportant than ever that hamas takes advantage of this, they need to overcome and outmaneuver tbe traitors in fatah and build a new PLO with Marwan Barghouthi, The PFLP, and PIJ, they have a unique opportunity to win the long game as hard as theyve won the short game right now. they are also doing the incredibly smart and wise thing by placing themselves as part of an alliance of palestinian factions rather than trying to be #1, this will help alot in getting whoever can be reformed in fatah on their side.

and it looks like Hamas has succeeded in telling the arab governments:- "you dont get to suck israels dick for free, we get our state, our human roghts and our freedom back then you go see what good those european shitheads in tel aviv will do for you"

and the big credit for this is that hamas's incredible history defining resistance, people like to throw around the term 'stalingrad' but in this instance it absolutelty applies, israel like the nazis destroyed the city, but they are utterly failing any of their military objectives, as a result of their barbarism they have lost all of their diplomatic cards.

i said this from day one:- israel by entering gaza have walked into a trap they will never come back alive from, i knew from the start that they would flatten everything and commit crimes not seen since the japanese rape of nanking, and i even knew they would go to every city in their rampage to try and salvage something like a victory. but in the end, all they did was show the world that they are the inheritors of nazism, and performed far far worse than i could have ever dreamed in my most optimistic outlook to achieve any actual military victories.

Also thank you god for making Netanyahu have the mindset of an arab dictator, his complete refusal to let go of power is the big thing that helped hamas since his incompetence was incredibly useful to help the palestinian factions do so well. Netanyahu is the Gamal Abdel Nasser of Israel without any of the positives, his decisive defeat that sank his country will be his lasting legacy.

theyve been permanently compromised as a military, as a society and as a 'intelligence gathering' super genius spies they pretended to be for decades, and have shown that they literally could not do anything without america going full force support for them.

they are a sinking land based aircraft carrier for whites. its over.

israel is loving cooked.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

theCalamity posted:

just for posterity

drat, that was even stricter than I remembered; "end of the year" meant the end of december, not january.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

evilmiera posted:

According to who, Blinken? Nobody wants to normalize relations again because Israel has been attacking pretty much all of its neighbors.

Edit: To clarify, asking a rethorical question of Blinken. Legit nobody is asking to normalize, not even Israel itself.

You said it nobody its meaningless drivel

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

thank you to whoever keeps posting these

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Isn't this one where the Syrians did stupid poo poo like putting their SAMs in valleys and the bottom of hills?

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Am I going bonkers or is this like the 100th antisemitic book they’ve claimed to find “in schools” or “in children’s bedrooms”

How has this lie not been retired? Jesus- at least sprinkle some occasional Dr. Sues in there to make it seem more realistic

https://x.com/elivalley/status/1758957147986014681?s=46

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i cant wait til they claim to have found eli's book

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

CheetoVonTito posted:

How has this lie not been retired? Jesus- at least sprinkle some occasional Dr. Sues in there to make it seem more realistic

Because poo poo libs keep falling for it, its not you who they are targeting, it's those in power and those who can meaningfully enable their continued genocide campaign.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

30.5 Days posted:

is cool bear a waffle haus alt or something

Waffle haus wouldn't be supporting Palestine

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Al! posted:

its cooler to wear an aleph anyway, or a hamza if youre freaky

I'm pissed at them for taking the Magen David, but myself I wear a mezuzah, which has more basis in Torah than any of the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

this one got me