Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

what this even mean

i think they are trying to use some kinda sneakerhead lingo to diss trump, but no one is gonna understand wtf they are saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Nichael posted:

what this even mean

Air Force Ones are a Nike sneaker that has limited editions that are very collectable, as well as vintage AF1s often going for a high price. For this reason, there's a big market for knock offs.

Air Force One is also the plane the American president flies on.

So they're saying the closest Trump will get to the presidency is the knockoff AF1s that can be found on the convention floor.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Air Force Ones are a Nike sneaker that has limited editions that are very collectable, as well as vintage AF1s often going for a high price. For this reason, there's a big market for knock offs.

Air Force One is also the plane the American president flies on.

So they're saying the closest Trump will get to the presidency is the knockoff AF1s that can be found on the convention floor.

okay but he already was on air force one, and the last time they taunted him with never being president, he schlonged them

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

listen jack, my opponent doesn't know a cobbler from a cordwainer

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

you're all amazing. thank you for doing what you do. :blessed:

look at that coward walk away once you called him out.

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 21:42 on Feb 17, 2024

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Nonsense posted:

you’ll be happy to know it is selling abysmally, it is unfortunate nobody knows how to make an electric car except Elon and China which will likely never be sold in North America

all the big japanese manufacturers were being conservative about development waiting on the market to develop, but they're currently investing billions into building ev manufacturing capacity

the current wave of red state government smokestack chasing is landing battery plants from toyota and honda

yeah the mustang ev sucks, but it's ford, they haven't been capable of making a functional car in decades

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RadiRoot posted:

you're all amazing. thank you for doing what you do. :blessed:

look at that coward walk away once you called him out.

Thank you, that means a lot.

I felt bad being loud white dude toward the end of the encounter, but I really despise politicians bullshitting and trying to be pals while supporting horrific murder. I lost whatever cool I had and made him run away.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Nichael posted:

Thank you, that means a lot.

I felt bad being loud white dude toward the end of the encounter, but I really despise politicians bullshitting and trying to be pals while supporting horrific murder. I lost whatever cool I had and made him run away.

no reason to feel bad at all. he was trying to be relatable by gloating about his service in vietnam? "walked in your shoes." :wtf: he needed the reality check.

and that was his reaction after being told about Hind Rajab. jesus christ.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/2/10/body-of-6-year-old-killed-in-deliberate-israeli-fire-found-after-12-days

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 22:22 on Feb 17, 2024

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

insane clown pussy posted:

all the big japanese manufacturers were being conservative about development waiting on the market to develop, but they're currently investing billions into building ev manufacturing capacity

the current wave of red state government smokestack chasing is landing battery plants from toyota and honda

yeah the mustang ev sucks, but it's ford, they haven't been capable of making a functional car in decades

also real big problem is dealers absolutely hate hate hate evs. so they'll throw an extra $10k gently caress you charge on one, then whine to their lobbyists that no one wants to buy an ev.

but luckily for the democrats, a few tax credits here and there should silence the car dealerships, its not like they're one of the most powerful lobbies at the state level or anything....

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Nichael posted:

okay but he already was on air force one, and the last time they taunted him with never being president, he schlonged them

It's a tweet made for Adam Friedland type dudes who will VBNMW and were really into this series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CynWJbREA8g

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RadiRoot posted:

no reason to feel bad at all. he was trying to be relatable by gloating about his service in vietnam? "walked in your shoes." :wtf: he needed the reality check.

and that was his reaction after being told about Hind Rajab. jesus christ.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/2/10/body-of-6-year-old-killed-in-deliberate-israeli-fire-found-after-12-days

he's a loving monster, and people fall for the nice, retail politics bit.

also I forgot to say that despite coons not being home, one of his neighbors did come out to say we should take our anti-semitism elsewhere, despite me being half-jewish. :)

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

"Folks, I'll say it and I'm proud to say it: yes, I would do the genocide, of course I'd do the genocide. Only for defense though."

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Nichael posted:

what this even mean

I think it's a horrifically made Air Jordans joke?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol smythe style voice

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

lol smythe style voice

at least my voice better than coons & carper bitc

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

pretty bold claim from the country that spent 20 years trying to destroy afghanistan and failed

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nichael posted:

at least my voice better than coons & carper bitc

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

also my voice was hoarse from screaming at coons' house and neighbors about a half prior to carper

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Laughing at the groaned, "Don't shake his hand."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

Laughing at the groaned, "Don't shake his hand."

I hate people extending these stupid courtesies to the murder brigade. I get that it's very difficult in the moment to balk social conventions like that (probably because the protesters are actual empathetic individuals), but it ultimately just normalizes the bullshit of the ruling class.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Interesting that the governor of NY would justify 9/11

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

These fuckers as so good at nodding like they give a poo poo and are listening and then going back to doing nothing. Hopefully you inconvinenced him a little bit but he isn't going to do anything different.

It's all "I see you and hear you" lip service.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

fits my needs posted:

i thought i would like them too until i saw one in person.
everyone wants crossovers/suvs now because the roads suck so much rear end you're gonna scrape the bottom of your car unless its a vehicle with enough clearance.

ImWithHer88
Feb 8, 2024

by Pragmatica
commodity fetishists for biden

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

would drive

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is some Hillary hot sauce poo poo

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

:blessed:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

ArmedZombie posted:

this is some Hillary hot sauce poo poo

I still believe that Hillary legitimately carries hot sauce around with her all the time and adds some to almost anything she eats. It is the exact kind of weirdo thing she would do.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

yes I agree governor we do need to start seriously considering the Canuck question

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Time to burn down the White House again

selec
Sep 6, 2003

https://x.com/loongkingdom/status/1758813866979742145?s=20

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

New York Democrats are all demons.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I mean, demoncrats

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1758959373030769142?t=VLDEdye6GdavHQzd3tYA-A&s=19

He's right

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

mcmagic posted:

New York Democrats are all demons.

New York?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cornel West is the biggest disappointment of this election cycle which granted isn't saying much because nothing else even got my hopes up

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

fits my needs posted:

lol arent some people gonna vote third party for this guy or whatever

https://twitter.com/CornelWest/status/23848928873021440

Oh no

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

lol what in the actual gently caress.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's too bad they hit Dr West with the R ray