Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
i wasn't expecting him to dramatically call out his attack only to hit her with a bat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
sasuke what the gently caress are you talking about

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
now that the final boss is the moon in another dimension, it's time for the two biggest idiots in the series to finally work out their feelings in the most talky and physical way possible

also, they'll fight a bit, i guess

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Sasuke did you miss the part where even Itachi had help from Madara when he murdered everybody in your clan but you? Did Tobi not tell him that bit?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

muscles like this! posted:

I am too drunk and high for this fight.

I'm not yet but I am working hard to get there

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

The Shame Boy posted:

Sasuke did you miss the part where even Itachi had help from Madara when he murdered everybody in your clan but you? Did Tobi not tell him that bit?

also the whole thing about moon mom's bad son manipulating, well, everything?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Polygynous posted:

also the whole thing about moon mom's bad son manipulating, well, everything?

"Sorry I was listening to my Linkin Park to get amped for my upcoming deathmatch with Naruto to catch that"

also I won't lie, the fade between kid Naruto and Sasuke back to present day was loving cool

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Okay so this fight is officially starting on Feburary 11th and the series is gonna be over in like June or July if the schedule holds right? loving 5 months of this fight!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Shame Boy posted:

Okay so this fight is officially starting on Feburary 11th and the series is gonna be over in like June or July if the schedule holds right? loving 5 months of this fight!

No the fight ends, there's just a season of post-game content

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
holy poo poo it's like an actual fight scene, what the hell

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I loved the bit at the beginning where it did the Jutsu noise but they were both trying to do the same hand signs so nothing happened.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It's a good thing everyone's still stuck in that tree because this fight is definitely killing people for miles around otherwise

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
and now it's a *kaiju* fight, neat

TwoPair posted:

also I won't lie, the fade between kid Naruto and Sasuke back to present day was loving cool

the show does have its moments, just need to cut a few (hundred) episodes

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
try not to destroy the earth now, boys

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

TwoPair posted:

It's a good thing everyone's still stuck in that tree because this fight is definitely killing people for miles around otherwise

I think like 10 huge fights have happened in this exact spot throughout the entire series so i think everybody knows this is Fated Showdown Valley and nobody lives around there anymore.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
wait poo poo he has a point

e: maybe not a *great* point, but still

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
wait the Rinnegan gives immortality? didn't multiple other dudes have those eyes and bite it?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Polygynous posted:

You finally get it! It's time to rule from the shadows my friend

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Polygynous posted:

WORST PERSON YOU KNOW MADE A GREAT POINT

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

The Shame Boy posted:

You finally get it! It's time to rule from the shadows my friend

look somebody has to be the bad guy or else everyone just ends up fighting each other like total morons

otoh we could have competitive sports? idk

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Polygynous posted:

look somebody has to be the bad guy or else everyone just ends up fighting each other like total morons

otoh we could have competitive sports? idk

the best part is that was literally half the point of the chunnin exams, and it worked pretty well until dr snakes decided to do a whole terrorism during it

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
^^ amazing, we learn nothing

is this autistic cat girl representation

e: also "we're hopelessly outmatched so i literally put rockets in your mechs so you can dodge their special attack" is a hilarious strategy

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Feb 11, 2024

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
BOW CHIKA BOW DOO BEE DAH

e: uh, the song is also in english in the sub for anyone wondering?

ee: still worth mentioning how insane the shot is of the guy walking forward with a sword through his chest, while dragging the guy holding the sword

eee: wait. Joe Logan?

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Feb 11, 2024

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I wonder if the One Piece: Brotherhood does well we'll finally get that Naruto redo anime.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

TwoPair posted:

wait the Rinnegan gives immortality? didn't multiple other dudes have those eyes and bite it?
It doesn't give you the inability to die, but you can use the Rinnegan to revive other people and, if the conditions are perfect, revive yourself, so it's the next best thing

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

come in

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

Ninja Kamui - JOE LOGAN'S FAMILY HAS BEEN MURDERED BY NINJAS.

IS HE A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO GET REVENGE BY KILLING EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM?

Demon Slayer - While Tanjiro does his damndest to hold his own against the Baroness, Inosuke burrows underground and finds the secret subterranean warren where she's been stockpiling her prey like the loving Xenomorph Queen in Aliens. Fortunately, this hostage scenario ends a lot better than that one did, with Zenitsu & the captured women rescued, and the only things bursting out of anyone's chests are [THIS PUNCHLINE CENSORED BY REQUEST OF THE EDWIN MEESE COMMISSION]

Lycoris Recoil - Hm, it would appear that the guns that went missing from that botched arms deal in E1 haven't resurfaced on the resale market, which would suggest that whoever made off with them is holding onto the bag for some ulterior purpose.

Eh, I'm sure it can wait until after we finish our shopping trip at the mall.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lycoreco reminded me of how anachronistic Japan can be at times. I mean they still have working shipping malls.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Kwyndig posted:

Lycoreco reminded me of how anachronistic Japan can be at times. I mean they still have working shipping malls.

When i visted my GF in the Philippines 2 years ago i was surprised they are very much the same way! Mall culture is very much still alive on the other side of the globe it seems.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If you're already caught up on Demon Slayer the new theatrical special comes out in America next week.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I live across the street from a consistently busy mall

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I had to go to my local mall for the first time in ages last September to get fitted for a suit and it was a kinda weird experience because it seems like they've revitalized it by like turning it into a town square or something? Like there was a band playing in the middle and and some people from a local brewery were giving out free samples and I was like "is this legal?"

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

I live across the street from a consistently busy mall
It's weird, because the mall nearest to me is generally considered "dead", but they've been trying to stay afloat by subletting out to all sorts of nonstandard poo poo (a chess club, an art gallery, an office for the local chamber of commerce, a medical center, a loving Round 1 where the JC Penny used to be) because several of their former tenants moved 5 minutes down the road to the outdoor shopping arcade. But then you go another 20 minutes down the highway and you hit one of the largest shopping malls in the US that does enough business to have 2 separate food courts.

Or there's the 3 other malls within an hour of me! THERE USED TO BE A FOURTH!

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
FAT CAT!!!

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

makin' it sound like Joe left the Lin Kuei because he didn't agree with being sent to assassinate Osama bin Laden

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

"I'm just stabbing you for fun."

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Ninjas don't have the healthiest coping mechanisms. Go figure.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"Oh, we're not doing this because I want you to talk.

We're doing this because I want to hear you scream."

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

"Just go ahead and kill me already!"

Bro, I don't know how you're even alive still after all that blood loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

that violeats every fire safety procedure