Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
I had to do it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Present one of greatest tweets

Just when you think it can’t get any funnier… it does.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Sorry I'm a little bit late here, someone help me out.

There's such a thing as a sneaker convention? Like, it has organizers and dare I say, attendees? To talk about the latest in sneaker fashion?

Do other articles of clothing also merit an full convention? I've been meaning to attend an auditorium about the latest and greatest in sock technologies.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Liquid Chicken posted:

I had to do it....

:pusheen:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

On the Trump sneaker website

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Scags McDouglas posted:

There's such a thing as a sneaker convention? Like, it has organizers and dare I say, attendees? To talk about the latest in sneaker fashion?

Do other articles of clothing also merit an full convention? I've been meaning to attend an auditorium about the latest and greatest in sock technologies.
I don't think a country on earth exists where sneakers don't have a massive culture. It's a billion dollar industry.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Present one of greatest tweets

I thought for a second he was arrested recently, and wondered how the hell it took them that long to find him. But a quick search indicates they caught that guy just a few months later, unsurprisingly.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Stoatbringer posted:

Where are the “Made In CHY-NAH” labels?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

ComfyPants posted:

Fundraising going great

They seem to have a different definition of "win" than I have.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Why’s he wearing gloves? Has he got the mystery red splotches again?

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.

bad_fmr posted:

Engorged for Engoron

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Stoatbringer posted:

Why’s he wearing gloves? Has he got the mystery red splotches again?

"news" team was wearing coats and everything too, I think there isn't heat in whatever barn this rally is at

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Scags McDouglas posted:

As someone that works conventions, you would be astounded how many niches find enough of a following to organize a convention around

My favorite has to be the coffee and tea convention I worked some years back, mainly because I got a fuckload of tea from one of the vendors after it was over

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Energon hornyposting smdh

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Jelly posted:

I don't think a country on earth exists where sneakers don't have a massive culture. It's a billion dollar industry.
is there a convention for, like, vans and sketchers?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

lmao that the Official Trump Sneakers don't look anything like the Official Trump Sneakers.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Stink Billyums posted:

according to pew clinton went 91-6, biden 92-8

How was turnout

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1759022421388952044

He has so few accomplishments that he feels compelled to take credit for failures.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1759022094589755444

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

How was turnout

Not sure you can necessarily do a turnout comparison with a 30 year difference but

1993: 61%

2020: 66.8%

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1759022421388952044

He has so few accomplishments that he feels compelled to take credit for failures.

lol yeah that is not something you want to take credit for. That whole thing was a huge disaster, and now the Taliban control Afghanistan again, and rule over the country in an even more brutal fashion compared to pre-9/11. Unemployment is over 70 - 80%, the economy is non-existent, and no one has any rights of any kind, and there are daily public executions, and people rounded up and tortured and thrown in prison to die.

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

The N word:

Ndictment

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Something something you can polish a turd…..

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I said come in! posted:

lol yeah that is not something you want to take credit for. That whole thing was a huge disaster, and now the Taliban control Afghanistan again, and rule over the country in an even more brutal fashion compared to pre-9/11. Unemployment is over 70 - 80%, the economy is non-existent, and no one has any rights of any kind, and there are daily public executions, and people rounded up and tortured and thrown in prison to die.

The whole thing was a cluster from the beginning

We were never going to win that war, we just found excuses not to lose it

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Keep draining your finances MAGA

the 2.5K one is a FLman with a crime, guess what kind of crime.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

bigrant crime?

BIGRANT CRIME!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Post itt every time you're terrified of Bigrant crime

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

lmao. Bigrant would be a sick username

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Not sure you can necessarily do a turnout comparison with a 30 year difference but

1993: 61%

2020: 66.8%

Ohhh. I meant HILLARY Clinton

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1759025078191132806

just shooting themselves in the foot

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Liquid Chicken posted:

I had to do it....

:lmao:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

The French Army posted:

The N word:

Ndictment

I was gonna post the hard R word and the hard C word in this thread but stopped myself because they are both equally repugnant

Republican conservative

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The whole thing was a cluster from the beginning

We were never going to win that war, we just found excuses not to lose it

I just feel terrible for the people who live there, and as an American, even indirectly feel responsible for how much we hosed up their country for literally no reason. Not that Afghanistan wasn’t bad before 9/11, but the whole war was just an act of revenge and collective punishment on a population that had nothing to do with our gently caress ups that led to 9/11 in the first place.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lmao insisting this was the case pretty clearly contributed to his loss in 2020 and he is still going on about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Scags McDouglas posted:

Philadelphia Convention Center has to do something between the Auto Show and the Flower Show.