Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

This is barely a home game for the Devils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The NHL sucks so bad

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

lmao another hatty for Matthews

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

triple sulk posted:

This is barely a home game for the Devils

https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/1759024654495121526

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

So I can understand how tonight is Devils-heavy, so how are they handling tomorrow night?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
gently caress YES NICO

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

shyduck posted:

So I can understand how tonight is Devils-heavy, so how are they handling tomorrow night?

the dilemma of making it an islanders home game so msg can keep it’s decades-old tax break

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Thats a breakdown

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

devils scoring first, is that even allowed

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

shyduck posted:

Like they handled the stadium game in the Dark Knight Rises hopefully.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Ducks are bahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuKDBPw8wQA

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

This isn't enjoyable to watch. The audio sucks, the commentary sucks, the camera sucks

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

lmao get hosed Gudas

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Love to see it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Gonna be one of those games I guess

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Toffoli is the good Chris Kreider.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
It’s very cold here but it’s fun to watch the Flyers eat poo poo.

Crowd is about 60/40 Devils.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Flyers eating poo poo outdoors, name a more iconic duo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Nickelback and the NHL

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Apparently the stadium series jerseys were impossible to get...... Those should really be the devils' main alternates instead of the "Jersey" ones.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

mcmagic posted:

Apparently the stadium series jerseys were impossible to get...... Those should really be the devils' main alternates instead of the "Jersey" ones.

Black and red with no white is not good.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

"the green thing" it's called a dildo you idiot

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Well thank gently caress for that

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Owen owns

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Devils have hosed themselves SOOOOOOOOOOOO much this season with turnovers at their own blueline.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol the helmet toss

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Errsson bailing them out there

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol yeah that looked like goalie interference

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Daws rocks

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't know how he got away with that lmao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Are the refs loving kidding?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Cross check the goalie no big deal.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It's amazing how blatant it was, just shoving him right in the loving crease and the ref just standing :downs:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Gary's enjoying watching the refs gently caress the devils.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't need to see Gary Bettman thank you

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat yo this is suddenly feeling like a flyers-devils game from years ago lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

YEE-OW-OOCH

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I don't give a single gently caress what that bald rear end basketball headed dense mother fucker has to say about this hockey game lol

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Ok let's see if the Devils can get a shot on a powerplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Philly stay out of the box