Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

apatheticman posted:

Because poo poo libs keep falling for it, its not you who they are targeting, it's those in power and those who can meaningfully enable their continued genocide campaign.

Small correction. They are not “falling” for it. It provides them cover for their fash beliefs.
Small but important difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

VomitOnLino posted:

Small correction. They are not “falling” for it. It provides them cover for their fash beliefs.

I accept the friendly amendment

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

:qq:

Whatever the Blinken children have to go through (seeing a sign and having to get their sociopath dad to confront the fact that he's a baby killer) is not even a tiny fraction of what children in Palestine have had to endure for four months.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

VomitOnLino posted:

Or they know, but it gives them an excuse to coward the gently caress out.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

a genocide is no reason to be rude

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Every time Israel sparks up a conflict it ends in them claiming it was mowing the lawn after they realize they ain't going to wash out the resistance movement.

The Israel military doesn't have veterans of the winning side of Stalingrad running it anymore. They've become uh, the losing side of said Stalingrad conflict.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

i cant wait til they claim to have found eli's book

mein cumpf

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

they deserve a million times worse

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

protests: ugly
genocide: beautiful

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
There is a "documentary" that appeared on Israel's channel 14 news yesterday showing the IDF in Gaza.
It's a hard watch, but one point you see an IDF solider questioning an imprisoned man who is blindfolded and restrained. The imprisoned man repeatedly states he was working in a furniture store on Oct. 7th, only for the Solider to go "They all start like that, then you know, they tell the truth."
In other clips it shows how the IDF uses the 'safe checkpoint routes' to abduct people, bragging about how they snatched up 400 "terrorists" in just 4 days.

There's no gore, but it's so unsettling and sinister I didn't think I should post it.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Jizzny Princess posted:

There is a "documentary" that appeared on Israel's channel 14 news yesterday showing the IDF in Gaza.
It's a hard watch, but one point you see an IDF solider questioning an imprisoned man who is blindfolded and restrained. The imprisoned man repeatedly states he was working in a furniture store on Oct. 7th, only for the Solider to go "They all start like that, then you know, they tell the truth."
In other clips it shows how the IDF uses the 'safe checkpoint routes' to abduct people, bragging about how they snatched up 400 "terrorists" in just 4 days.

There's no gore, but it's so unsettling and sinister I didn't think I should post it.

good call, posting pow videos is against long standing war thread rules for fairly obvious reasons

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
The idea of accepting a confession from a country that has prisoners including children sign statements in Hebrew, which most can't read, without a lawyer or parent present, is incredible bullshit and it's a damning indictment of our media that you have to actually seek out reports from human rights organizations to find that out.

Also you know the torture including sexual assault on child prisoners, solitary confinement of children, use of stress positions with stripped and blindfolded prisoners, forcing women to undress in front of men, it goes on and on.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/palestinian-authoritys-financial-plight-threatens-u-s-plans-for-postwar-gaza-94dfff24
https://archive.ph/mqc4Z
Palestinian Authority’s Financial Plight Threatens U.S. Plans for Postwar Gaza
WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is looking to financially prop up the Palestinian Authority amid warnings from officials in Ramallah that it is close to running out of money, potentially jeopardizing U.S. hopes that the organization will be able to govern Gaza when Israel’s war with Hamas is over.

The administration is trying to work around a law that prevents it from contributing directly to the Palestinian Authority, while also nudging allies to give more to the organization, U.S. officials said. Palestinian officials have warned that they could run out of the money needed to pay salaries and provide essential government services as soon as late February, the U.S. officials said.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

https://twitter.com/JeremiahDJohns/status/1758610089345233352?s=20

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1758722901287576032?s=20

MULTIKULTI IS HAMAS!?

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 09:37 on Feb 18, 2024

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

The Zionist Entity has never been more united.

Source: Times of Israel

https://www.timesofisrael.com/relatives-fury-and-frustration-showcased-at-hostages-rally-masses-call-for-elections/

Relatives’ fury and frustration showcased at hostages rally; masses call for elections
By CANAAN LIDOR FOLLOW
Today, 3:15 am

The organizers of the rally, the 19th consecutive one held at Tel Aviv’s so-called Hostages Square on Saturday, dispensed with the musical intermissions and speeches by security experts from previous events.

Instead, they let the thousands of attendants hear heartfelt addresses by relatives of hostages, who shared their emotional pain and frustration with the government, which they urged to negotiate with Hamas on hostage release deal...

... “You, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and successive governments have abandoned [us] for years. You abandoned Holocaust survivors, including my 93-year-old parents, the health and welfare systems, the emergency room in Kiryat Shmona, the defense established that you had defunded and the residents of Sderot and Ofakim. You abandoned, abandoned, abandoned,” he shouted.

... At around the same time as the rally organized at Hostages Square on Saturday night by the Hostages and Missing Families Forum, anti-government protesters gathered at some 50 locations across the country, including by thousands opposite the Prime Minister’s Residence in Jerusalem and his private residence in Caesarea...

... At the Hostages Square rally, multiple speakers protested Netanyahu’s decision not to send a delegation to Cairo for talks with Hamas via mediators.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the imam reading a quran in the dutch parliament is the first time those loving white bread mayonaise sandwich cretins ever experienced any form of culture so im not surprised they hated it.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Flournival Dixon posted:

I mean yeah that's kinda what I'm saying. It would still be extremely funny to see the reaction of American "leftists" to such a thing, as they are largely incapable of understanding imperialism in any way.

uhh the american “leftists” are the ones currently running the genocide and fully onboard with bombing Yemen. I don’t think they would have a change of heart and start supporting Yemen in this hypothetical if that’s what you’re asking

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Interesting timing

https://twitter.com/mahmouedgamal44/status/1759079013320884336?t=5wNV3uWRG2gXN5rh0xGFtA&s=19

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

did they declassify how anwar sadat hosed over the egyptian army bigtime and essentially lost egypt that war?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...30000#474667332
Israel's government to vote on decision to reject unilateral international recognition of a Palestinian state

At Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's behest, Israel's government is expected to vote on a resolution to reject any unilateral international recognition of a Palestinian state. Minister Benny Gantz is expected to attend for the first time in a month.

The proposed wording of the resolution reads, "Israel outright rejects international dictates regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians. Such a settlement will only be achieved through direct negotiations between the parties, without preconditions. Israel will continue to oppose the unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state, Such recognition, following the massacre of October 7, will give a huge reward to terrorism, a reward like no other, and will prevent any future peace agreement."

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Desperate Egypt sells off historic hotels as it dives deeper into debt

this isn’t a new thing but is going to accelerate now that the suez is down, and the emirates /saudis slowly increase their control over egypts economy

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/isra...lestinian-state
Israeli cabinet unanimously opposes unilateral recognition of Palestinian state

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
is it really unilateral if it's everyone but Israel

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

oh ok so palestinians have no one to negotiate with and israel must be destroyed and forced to accept palestinian freedom through the barrel of a gun got it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al-Saqr posted:

the imam reading a quran in the dutch parliament is the first time those loving white bread mayonaise sandwich cretins ever experienced any form of culture so im not surprised they hated it.

they’re also lying about the recitation

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...30000#474667332
Israel's government to vote on decision to reject unilateral international recognition of a Palestinian state

At Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's behest, Israel's government is expected to vote on a resolution to reject any unilateral international recognition of a Palestinian state. Minister Benny Gantz is expected to attend for the first time in a month.

The proposed wording of the resolution reads, "Israel outright rejects international dictates regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians. Such a settlement will only be achieved through direct negotiations between the parties, without preconditions. Israel will continue to oppose the unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state, Such recognition, following the massacre of October 7, will give a huge reward to terrorism, a reward like no other, and will prevent any future peace agreement."

Who gives a gently caress what they think lol

These people will claim that the UN's decision to create Israel despite the refusal of the Palestinian population was totally OK, and then go on to claim that Israeli consent is necessary to create a Palestinian state, gently caress off

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Israel is “unilaterally” obligated to observe the Camp David accords and the Oslo peace process, like they agreed to themselves.

https://twitter.com/broseph_stalin/status/1759115905408114831?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Jizzny Princess posted:

Nor should Channel 14, broadcasting POWs being a war crime and all

Hell, from the description it starts with a war crime that hasn’t even gotten to the real war crimes yet

They ALL end up confessing, do they? Well, THAT’s a statistical unlikelihood outside of external factors

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Which is why HAMAS must destroy Israel since they’ve been the aggressor since the first day of the colonial project imposed on the Palestinian people.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1759188745817882762?s=20

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It’s not okay to tell kids what their dad does for a living, and he won’t stop no matter how horrified his kids are. Be better

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...0000#1119805079
Gantz: If Israeli hostages aren't returned by Ramadan, Gaza fighting will expand to Rafah

Minister Benny Gantz, speaking to North American Jewish organizations, said that if Israel's hostages are not returned by Ramadan, the IDF will expand its fighting to Rafah as well. "The world must know, and the leaders of Hamas must know," he said.

"To those who say the price is too high, I say clearly: Hamas has a choice. They can surrender, release the hostages, and the residents of Gaza can celebrate Ramadan," he said.

Gantz noted that any operation in Rafah will include the evacuation of civilians in co-ordination with Israel's "American and Egyptian partners."

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
hamas are bad for taking hostages, so obviously the right thing to do here is take an entire city hostage

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
israeli ministers out there going all "well here are our war crime plans for the next quarter" while shitlibs clap along like trained seals

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Malloc Voidstar posted:

"To those who say the price is too high, I say clearly: Hamas has a choice. They can surrender, release the hostages, and the residents of Gaza can celebrate Ramadan," he said.

what kind of gibbering dipshit prevaricates over the lives of over a million loving people being too high a price or not. a brain as smooth as glass, a frictionless sphere for a mind. indiscriminately accelerating children into their constituent atoms, rendering them into dust and echoes out of spite.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Israel is “unilaterally” obligated to observe the Camp David accords and the Oslo peace process, like they agreed to themselves.

https://twitter.com/broseph_stalin/status/1759115905408114831?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

dope. every little bit helps

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

an increasingly stark reminder that labor organization is the only way to materially oppose capital in bourgeois states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/warmonitors/status/1759203559994777764?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA