Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

MrMojok posted:

Edmund Sparkler, very, very nasty person.

They tell me my shoes are no good, folks.

*chorus of boos*

Yes, yes, thank you.

EDMUND SPARKLER, and the Fake News, don’t seem to like me very much.

I said, that’s okay. That’s okay because these sneakers will be selling for a thousand dollars a pair, very soon folks.

:lol: :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Small Strange Bird posted:

The TRUMP sneakers obviously made an impression on me, because I dreamed that I found a pair on a market stall and bought them for a joke. They had enormous pointy toes and heels like cowboy boots, had to be assembled by the buyer as they were held together by velcro, and came with a sheet of paper saying "ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. OPENING THE BOX IS CONSIDERED A PURCHASE."

Ironclad Disclaimer: there might not actually be shoes in the box! Do your own research!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is ny gonna repo trump shoes llc?

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I wonder by this point how much trump has bought into his own cult koolaid. I can understand his weird rich kid life giving him a warped view of the law but at this point his misunderstanding is so extreme we are def talking a "was president" and "dementia" x5 modifiers to his delusions

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Renreeja, deep state operative.

We proved that, didn’t we folks? We showed them doing it and saying it. But the courts didn’t agree. Very, very unfair.

If there was moderation in our great Forum this wouldn’t happen, but don’t worry… when I’m site owner, people like that will be in jail.

*disturbance in crowd*

Get ‘em out of here! Beat the hell out of them, and throw them in jail next to Renreeja!

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

those people doing the gofundme are going to run off with the money arent they.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

RocketRaygun posted:

They're trumpistas so they're not running anywhere. Huffing and puffing with their hands on their knees? Probably.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

I mean, Steve Bannon ran off with the "Build the Wall" money. Just stealing from the rubes is not uncommon for this crowd.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

RocketRaygun posted:

Yeah, the guy running it is a known scientologist influencer/scammy dude.

If it wasn't for the scintology connection I'd say good for them.

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

RocketRaygun posted:

I mean, Steve Bannon ran off with the "Build the Wall" money. Just stealing from the rubes is not uncommon for this crowd.

He also ate a wire fraud charge for it, which lol

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

LordSloth posted:

:horsedrugs:

Right in his timeline, top quality advertising rivaling even X

Funny how they insist on not being like horses or cows, and yet are acting very much like how they thrown around the term 'sheep'.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Buce posted:

is ny gonna repo trump shoes llc?

The way things are going for him, New York's gonna repo Trump's shoes, period, at this point.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Literal clownshoes. The man is hawking literal clownshoes. What is life even?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Pondex posted:

If the dead milkmen are right life is poo poo.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pondex posted:

Official president clownshoes!

I forget can the president sell poo poo with the presidential seal on it? I guess not or he would of done it last time.

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

posting itt because i am loling that adjuticated fraudster and rapist donald j trump still has 91 N-dictments to beat

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

BrigadierSensible posted:

I like that the trial is taking place in outback Australia.

Somewhere I don't think Trump has ever visited.

Mate, roos are everywhere here, not just the 'outback'.

And thankfully Turnip has never been here...

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Mate, roos are everywhere here, not just the 'outback'.

And thankfully Turnip has never been here...

Trump is definitely the president most likely to put a jacket on a kangaroo with $50k in the pocket and then have to chase it into the desert and try to gently caress it

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a golden sneaker stamping on a human face – for ever

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

MrMojok posted:

Get ‘em out of here! Beat the hell out of them, and throw them in jail next to Renreeja!

Soros'll have me outta here by Wednesday! You'll never stop the Ann Ti Fah Le Lu Le Lo!

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

If you step in dog poo poo while wearing the Trump shoes can you even tell?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Renreeja posted:

I wonder by this point how much trump has bought into his own cult koolaid. I can understand his weird rich kid life giving him a warped view of the law but at this point his misunderstanding is so extreme we are def talking a "was president" and "dementia" x5 modifiers to his delusions

It's a loving feedback loop, for sure.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Ralph Crammed In posted:

If you step in dog poo poo while wearing the Trump shoes can you even tell?

Yeah cuz the soles are made of tissue paper so you'd feel it squoozing up through your toes.

Other than that, no.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:five:

:vince:

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Hollismason posted:

I honestly could see Kushner bailing Trump out.

Forgot about that one. Maybe there was some reason the Saudis were persuaded to pay way the gently caress over and above to a Rtunip criminal enterprise associate family member.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

LordSloth posted:

:horsedrugs:

Right in his timeline, top quality advertising rivaling even X

Disease.............. "X"?

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

cr0y posted:

I'm the bias hammer

lol i thought this was Bob Katter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i739SyCu9I

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Karate Bastard posted:

Disease.............. "X"?

Disease Twitter

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I don't understand is the BIAS portrait of Stalin an indicator that this court likes unaccountable dictators?

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

CannonFodder posted:

Now the question is: which Apollodorus did you name yourself after?

Seriously I went to Apollodorus on Wikipedia and there is a large disambiguation page for that name.

Idk I reg’d 14 years ago in the throes of a bad breakup and that was before I’d gone to grad school and learned the deets about several of them

Prob the architect Apollodorus of Damascus though if I have to guess, dude who made fun of Hadrian’s bad taste in architecture but then when Hadrian became emperor he got executed

Allegedly

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lol that if you commit massive tax fraud in a state before you were even in political office, hire arrogant parking lawyers as your defense, personally anger the judge every single minute, and get hit with the fines you deserve, now that is "Election Interference"

Like every crime you are ever charged with now is just "They Want to Stop Me Being Elected!"

Trump and his cultists of fuckwad Boomers and Grifters are the biggest loving idiots on Earth

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Feb 18, 2024

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

RocketRaygun posted:

No they’re already rich, they’re just clout chasing

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

I believe it's meant to convey that Justice Engoron's court is a kangaroo court, that's the new chud expression they're using to describe everything the judicial system is doing to their big special wet boy

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

No that’s because this is a kangaroo court, a show trial where the verdict is predetermined.

Because the justice system clearly exists solely to screw Trump out of a second term, rather than, I dunno, enforce the laws that regulate business

e:f,b

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Maybe Trump is unaware that everyone has to agree to allocution first and he skipped that step.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

spaceblancmange posted:

DONALD TRUMP MEAT SHOES

Holds only the finest of shoe meats

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
That GoFundMe’s been up a lot longer than I had thought it would despite obviously breaking one of their terms of services.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

holy poo poo nite crew killed it last night lol