Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

wuffles posted:

It’s entertaining to watch Haley attack trump and of course she’s going to endorse him when he wins.

That shouldn’t be a surprise, that’s the norm. That’s what adult, party politicians are supposed to do no matter what happens in the primaries. It’s weird she wouldn’t just say that.

Haley knows as long as she doesn't give them a sound-bite to immortalize it her voter base will forget the question was even in their mind within five minutes. Any question you come up with ask yourself, "How stupid are Republican voters" and that will always answer your question because the answer is limitless.

The people who are voting for Haley are doing it because they don't want Trump. She can't publicly endorse him yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Professor Shark posted:

Stating the obvious here, but I’m guessing that the project was for a 30 second intro. If you did this for free, would they just be able to use it and you have no recourse?

Believe me when I tell you that when it comes to video, animation and graphic design in 2024, there are still an inordinate amount of people out there who just assume that working for them for free is a privilege and that if you are desperate or stupid enough to do that, they will gently caress you over as much as humanly possible or dodge you forever once you've delivered. An inordinate amount.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I'd always assumed the play was to just stay the course as the donors' choice and be the obvious candidate if trump goes to jail and they realize he can't possibly win.

With trump installing his lackeys in the RNC though, she's gonna be waiting to 2028 for even a chance the republicans go back to neoconservativism.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

kazil posted:

Anyone want a signed Truth about a Tweet?

I'll never understand how someone whose last name starts with T could have a signature with zero horizontal lines.

It's literally the most important part of this guy's name, and it doesn't even show up anywhere

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

dude, again, the chuds are never gonna like or love you no matter how much you dance and sing.

haley is a ghoul but she is smart enough to realize that trumps probably gonna lose and drag the party even more into the abyss. My curiousity is what happens if trump loses and they lose the house. does the GOP abadon trump Or do they tripple down even harder.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

frytechnician posted:

Believe me when I tell you that when it comes to video, animation and graphic design in 2024, there are still an inordinate amount of people out there who just assume that working for them for free is a privilege and that if you are desperate or stupid enough to do that, they will gently caress you over as much as humanly possible or dodge you forever once you've delivered. An inordinate amount.

:hmmyes:

This guy creatives.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Waffle House posted:

Nikki Haley has some of the hugest balls in the GOP and it owns. And to think, all it took was NOT bending the knee.

Hear hear, I propose a unity ticket of Nikki Haley and Liz Cheney the only people in America who can stand up to trump

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

haley is a ghoul but she is smart enough to realize that trumps probably gonna lose and drag the party even more into the abyss. My curiousity is what happens if trump loses and they lose the house. does the GOP abadon trump Or do they tripple down even harder.

you know it's way too late for them to try and abandon toop, they would've done it back in 2021 if they were ever going to

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

dervival posted:

you know it's way too late for them to try and abandon toop, they would've done it back in 2021 if they were ever going to

I dunno…it’s a ways yet to the convention, and we have hardly begun to see the spectacle of TRump sundowning in public.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Waffle House posted:

Nikki Haley has some of the hugest balls in the GOP and it owns. And to think, all it took was NOT bending the knee.

Yuck. Bleuggh, barf

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Szechwan posted:

I'll never understand how someone whose last name starts with T could have a signature with zero horizontal lines.

It's literally the most important part of this guy's name, and it doesn't even show up anywhere

Trump absolutely loves his signature but nothing about it makes sense. Not in a “messy from signing so much” way, it’s just real dumb.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Szechwan posted:

And what the gently caress is the raised part at the end? That's not even close to a p.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Szechwan posted:

One of the more remarkable things is how consistent his signature is. I sign an absolute poo poo ton of documents in my work, most of which is highly routine solely to indicate that I approved of something that no one would actually question but that's the rules. My signature is a goddamn mess after the fifteenth document I signed that hour, and it's probably not surprising that everyone's signatures ends up devolving into like three loops and a squiggle instead of the highly ornate signatures they had when they first started the job.

But Trump? He gives every signature his all, they're all extremely uniform squiggles of inscrutable garbage, but they're all his and look practically like he used a stencil. It's kind of amazing.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Professor Shark posted:

Stating the obvious here, but I’m guessing that the project was for a 30 second intro. If you did this for free, would they just be able to use it and you have no recourse?

get a lawyer and a good contract template

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVkLVRt6c1U

scum like that will evaporate once you draw up a contract before submitting any work

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Hear hear, I propose a unity ticket of Nikki Haley and Liz Cheney the only people in America who can stand up to trump

Now THIS will save America. :v:

wuffles posted:

It’s entertaining to watch Haley attack trump and of course she’s going to endorse him when he wins.

That shouldn’t be a surprise, that’s the norm. That’s what adult, party politicians are supposed to do no matter what happens in the primaries. It’s weird she wouldn’t just say that.

It really is; the fact that it's in-party is rich, and clear evidence to me that nobody really likes Trump, he's just a very expensive lesson to a party that torpedoed itself during the Bush era.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/fJOQ2Yr.mp4

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Haley: “Trump is a disaster, should never be president, should not be the nominee.”
*Trumps get nominated*
Haley: “I wholeheartedly support Trump, he’s just what this country needs and is a friend and mentor. All that ‘birdbrain’ stuff was friendly japery, ho ho.”
*Trump accepts, then adds her to his Grudge List with a note ‘Nasty woman, must be destroyed asap’*

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
I'll admit I like petty Trump.

When he took his team to the Vatican and didn't let Spicy Sean see the Pope even after he begged never not gets a smile from me.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Sorry, but that's now your theme song. I can't not remember this every time you post.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: :discourse:

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Your posts are beyond exceptional! <3

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This is why I always bet on the cum

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

your talent is wasted on this forum but also thank you for your service

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Burning_Monk posted:

I'll admit I like petty Trump.

When he took his team to the Vatican and didn't let Spicy Sean see the Pope even after he begged never not gets a smile from me.

When he waited until that other guy was the other side of the country before sacking him, and then getting really annoyed that he didn’t have to make his own way back.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Finally instead of one girlboss we will have two

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Chris Christie would be mad about being forgotten again, but what's he gonna do? Close a couple bridge lanes again?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

dervival posted:

Chris Christie would be mad about being forgotten again, but what's he gonna do? Close a couple bridge lanes again?

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

:trumppop:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

PainterofCrap posted:

I dunno…it’s a ways yet to the convention, and we have hardly begun to see the spectacle of TRump sundowning in public.

Mainstream media : Don sundowned in public, but how bad is this for Joe?

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Stoatbringer posted:

Haley: “Trump is a disaster, should never be president, should not be the nominee.”
*Trumps get nominated*
Haley: “I wholeheartedly support Trump, he’s just what this country needs and is a friend and mentor. All that ‘birdbrain’ stuff was friendly japery, ho ho.”
*Trump accepts, then adds her to his Grudge List with a note ‘Nasty woman, must be destroyed asap’*

Yep, Haley will start licking boot just as soon as Turmp officially becomes the nominee. They're all hypocritical pieces of poo poo in the GOP

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

fuckingtest posted:

If this is being run by the "Cardone" family. Hoo boy...

I did some freelance video editing and after effects work a few years ago for an associate of "Grant Cardone" who is a "Sales trainer and Financial Growth Speaker" who tells people how they too, can be succesful by following his guided lessons on selling!

So one of Grant Cardone's people reaches out to me and says that he is really interested in my work and would like to see more of my portfolio. I send them some links and they respond saying "This looks great! Can we get a sample project done for mr. Cardone?"

ME: "Sample project?"
Cardones lackey: "Yes. We would like to see a 30 second clip of something you could do, an intro for one of Grant Cardone's videos with some cool effects and music!"
ME: "Ok, well my going rate for this type of work is $xxx/hr and I will need some assets if you can send me some un-compress.."
CL: "No, no, no, we mean, like an audition to work for mr. Cardone. This would be a project to show mr. Cardone your work and for possible employment."
ME: "Possible employment? This is what I already do for a living, I need to be compensated for my time and effort, don't you agree?"
CL: "Well, I will have to run this by mr. Cardone and see what he says, unfortunately, I think I already know the answer..."
ME: "Well you have yourself a nice day!"

Now a 30-second clip many not seem like much until you realize that editing, adding music, sounds, and motion graphics can take weeks and is absolutely not something you "audition" for. That's what your portfolio is...An audition. By showing your previous work and then giving a short summary to a possible employer of how the projects shown were completed, you are showing you can hack it.

Anyways, the guys a huge douche, his people are huge douches, and thanks for listening to my rambling. Also, this is what he has to say about Trumbo's case:

https://twitter.com/GrantCardone/status/1758960254430085394

this is how he makes money. they weren't going to hire you anyways. so goodjob sticking up for yourself.

also grant cardone is the one putting his young teen daughter on his tiktoks pretending he's "teaching" her how to become a millionaire.. one of the tiktoks she did was that the first thing she was going to do when to become a millionaire is to work for her dad. lmao.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is loving insane

https://twitter.com/MikeSacksEsq/status/1759095087789727894?s=20

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

“How would your grandmother draw a picture of Nikki Haley with huge balls.”

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

dude, again, the chuds are never gonna like or love you no matter how much you dance and sing.

I feel like they're past the point of no return with Trump. He owns the party. It's his to do whatever he wants with. Niki Haley isn't even really a Republican anymore but she doesn't really understand that. A real Republican would lick Trump's rear end in a top hat clean if he asked them to and they'd thank him for the privilege. If some number of sane "Republicans" still exist in large enough numbers to try to turn the ship around they're going to lose the Boner Garage Lady flyover state voters and who knows what happens from there.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The whole thing was a cluster from the beginning

We were never going to win that war, we just found excuses not to lose it

I mean, we did win it by all metrics of modern warfare. Then we held the country for over a decade with only a few thousand troops. We just didn't want to occupy anymore, that's totally different.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Thaw those embryos immediately so they can start working in the coal mines!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Lost scene from Johnny Dangerously "Your Testicles and You"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at Murdoch and other billionaires also having their version of being half measure pussies.

all they had to do was be hardcore anti Don after 2020 and trick the base into thinking Don is a Dem(or and stop all this culture warrior poo poo) and they might have actually gotten a decent chance, but they didnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.

frytechnician posted:

Abso-loving-Lutely.

Throw in some "I can use AI to create this cheaper than you!" and you've pretty much described my life for the past two years.