Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

God's brilliant design - for some reason birth canal goes through the pelvis bone which cannot be any larger because then women wouldn't be able to walk, child weirdly rotates during the birth and has to be born with relatively underdeveloped brain, which means mothers require assistance to avoid complications while other primates can give birth unassisted with relatively little difficulty

Also, giving birth to Charlie Kirk must've been extra challenging due to that head size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Tradwife Tiktok is the absolute dumbest rabbit hole to fall into and I do not recommend it

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

no gimmicks, just the cum

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stoatbringer posted:

I mean it should be a bit of a red flag when the first book of the Bible portrays God as an insane monster.

The Gnostic Christians realized this yeah

Their explanation was there was a good creator God who started the universe, created the wrathful God the Demiurge to run things, who originally was just meant to be like a manager role and abused his/ their power, so she/ they kicked that fucker to the curb and did the New Covenant with Jesus.

LIke they straight up said "the Old Testament God and the New one can't possibly be the same entity, how do you explain that"

The more early Christians who leaned towards Judaism won sadly.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Feb 18, 2024

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

neato burrito posted:

Outback Steakhouse's new slogan really changed the clientele.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hollismason posted:

Why specifically are anti abortionist against IVF? Like doesn't IVF create babies.

IVF throws out a ton more fertilized embryos than it successfully brings to term. It’s basically a spray and pray method of implanting multiple fertilized embryos at once and hoping one of them takes hold. It’s not uncommon for successful IVF treatments to result in twins, triplets, or even quads.

Trad Caths view IVF as bad, but Evangelicals love that poo poo, so good luck to the GOP hopping onto the anti-IVF bandwagon. :jerkbag:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Froghammer posted:

Tradwife Tiktok is the absolute dumbest rabbit hole to fall into and I do not recommend it

i love all the photo ops of them pretend "farming", yeah because real life farming is done in a flowing dress and garden bed the size of a single mattress.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

IVF throws out a ton more fertilized embryos than it successfully brings to term. It’s basically a spray and pray method of implanting multiple fertilized embryos at once and hoping one of them takes hold. It’s not uncommon for successful IVF treatments to result in twins, triplets, or even quads.

Trad Caths view IVF as bad, but Evangelicals love that poo poo, so good luck to the GOP hopping onto the anti-IVF bandwagon. :jerkbag:

Oh Okay and they see the fertilized egg as a actual child so you're basically aborting a whole bunch of babies or what the gently caress ever.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

What the actual gently caress is he doing?

Jokes aside, Trump's doing transphobia. He's making fun of trans women weightlifters.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
antiwoman people got tried of the science nerds gotcha question of "would you rather save a baby or a freezer filled with eggs"

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders?!

No both eyes are level in that pic

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders?!

Horny is prohibited

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Lost scene from Johnny Dangerously "Your Testicles and You"

I love that dumb movie, must have seen it at least a dozen times. One of the writers of the movie also worked on Blazing Saddles.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

fondue posted:

I love that dumb movie, must have seen it at least a dozen times. One of the writers of the movie also worked on Blazing Saddles.

Farging bastidges…

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXY2cGIOCoc

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Do
Not
Come

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Hollismason posted:

Why specifically are anti abortionist against IVF? Like doesn't IVF create babies.

Because it's all a power play to control others.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hollismason posted:

You end up destroying fertilized eggs or something a lot during the process. Choosing one of three successful embryos, that kind of thing.

Dumb poo poo

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

LordSloth posted:

That reminds of Kaitlin Bennet aka gun girl aka poop girl.
What has she been up to lately? Wait, I don’t care.

she logged off

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

She cut a log which touched grass.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hey RNC if you need any help check out the time Kirk was hanging out in a hotel room with teen conservative Kyle Kashuv after ‘throwing out his back’

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1087745346766336000

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Durf posted:

Hey RNC if you need any help check out the time Kirk was hanging out in a hotel room with teen conservative Kyle Kashuv after ‘throwing out his back’

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1087745346766336000

Him too?! I thought that was just a Nick Fuentes thing…

Csixtyfour
Jan 14, 2004
Guessing 75% odds 45FOOTWARE files for bankruptcy and disappears before shipping one pair of these hideous loving shoes, lol.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hollismason posted:

It also goes back to their fundamental Prosperity Gospel belief: if God doesn't want you to have a baby, you should not have one.

That and it is a way to assist LGBTQ people with having children.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Whenever I throw out my back I go on twitter and complain that the liberals are wishing I'd die instead.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

he will be fine as long as he doesnt bit trumps hand to hard.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
There is an online quiz out there where you guess if pics of Charlie Kirk's face were shrunken, enlarged, or untouched, and I remember it being difficult.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Hollismason posted:

Fictitious reason: because IVF results in destroying a bunch of fertilized eggs. Since they demonstrably don't actually give a poo poo about children, this should be ignored like all of their other issues.

Actual reason: it's another cudgel they can use against women's healthcare and bodily autonomy.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Just imagining walking around wearing those golden TRUMP! shoes and one of those loving red hats.

How to you complete this ensemble?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Grey Cat posted:

Whenever I throw out my back I go on twitter and complain that the liberals are wishing I'd die instead.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the haters who want my perineural cyst and gout to kill me, it’ll take a lot more than that to do it!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

neato burrito posted:

Landing where God intended... right on my face.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
a dirty mac and the bottoms of a pair of trou's glued to your leg hair. nothing else needed.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Hollismason posted:

Oh Okay and they see the fertilized egg as a actual child so you're basically aborting a whole bunch of babies or what the gently caress ever.

iirc Catholics are against IVF because having babies is a gift from god, and IVF is scientists pretending to be gods

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders?!

Hey.
Hey I like you but this is gross. Take it back

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Signal boosting this lol

I need this March trial, man. So many lols to be had.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

Signal boosting this lol

I'm sure these "truckers" (and absolutely not Dealership owners/ Trucking company owners) will absolutely keep their jobs for refusing to *checks notes* deliver and pick up from one of the busiest ports in the world

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

tek79 posted:

Holy poo poo. I just had an epiphany and my life might be changed forever after looking at this photo of Charlie Kirk. His face isn't actually small. It's... it's his head. His head is loving HUGE!!!! It was never the face! It was the size of his head all along. I think? Or am I just going crazy?

Also shocker most predictable thing of the century that Charlie Kirk, a young MAGA Republican is a racist piece of poo poo. LOL.

At this point Kirk's almost looking like Death Breath from Kid Niki.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

Signal boosting this lol

Truckers refusing loads, has this world gone topsy-turvy?!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He's looking like he's hitting the Hannity phase of the chud life cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

good lord

:lmao: