Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

That sure is a choice of 14 words right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The simpon

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Oscar Wild posted:

The simpon

https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/1759101215936328120?t=g8_SkG7aVO5-r-A4p45JAQ&s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

all timer

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

it'd be funny if someone followed up on those kids now that its 8 years later. see if they're like the prussian blue girls and have gone no-contact with their parents

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://x.com/headfallsoff/status/1759337160111493487?s=20

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Everyone gets huge gazongas when they get gender swapped

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Crazypoops posted:

if only...

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Busty Carlson

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

That's Janeway

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Crazypoops posted:

full bimboificationism now

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

the devil's advocate sequel we didn't know we needed

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lmao I’m entirely unsure if this is a fetish thing or a bit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

much more interested in seeing them if they were black or chinese

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
of course the nerds would instantly use the ai to make booby janeways

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1759304612664779247

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Someone's about to get divorced, lol.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The simpon

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

he's right

wing

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/alopex_ii/status/1759286591581745520?t=8MWtC6KIEQUyTXRBl_vjRA&s=19

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

You know, I definitely laughed at this, but I wondered: what is C-Spam about this image? If this is a C-Spam image, then how far have we stretched the definition? Is there anything that isn't C-Spam any more? Or is it just more C-Spam to avoid purity tests? The mind reels and recoils in horror.

再加上,老實說,我的狗狗好可愛,怎麼沒有人來摸摸,很討厭 ,謝謝

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I don't negotiate with lurkers

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buck Wildman posted:

I don't negotiate with lurkers

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Clowner posted:

You know, I definitely laughed at this, but I wondered: what is C-Spam about this image? If this is a C-Spam image, then how far have we stretched the definition? Is there anything that isn't C-Spam any more? Or is it just more C-Spam to avoid purity tests? The mind reels and recoils in horror.

teh doggeh

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Clowner posted:

Sir this is the pictures themed chat thread. The democrats suck chat thread may be more your style. Or you could try the Ukraine war themed chat thread if you’re feeling like a change of pace. Lots of chat threads to choose from

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Clowner posted:

easy, coyote-spam

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Clowner posted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm glad for sluggo he deserves to be happy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Clowner posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

thank you so much, for years I thought I was a weirdo who knew too much online awful stuff but then you posted this and made me feel like a normal person for not getting it.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

January 6 Survivor posted:

thank you so much, for years I thought I was a weirdo who knew too much online awful stuff but then you posted this and made me feel like a normal person for not getting it.

That’s a great feeling and you should revel in it, but also the whole thing the comic is about is really funny so you’re also missing out

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That’s a great feeling and you should revel in it, but also the whole thing the comic is about is really funny so you’re also missing out

oh don't worry curiosity immediately murdered the poor defenseless kitty and I went googling "mori caliope horse" and now I'm on a watchlist

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Clowner posted:

Cspam is all around us, inside us, flowing up from the ground and down from the sky. Accept the cspam into you and be free, and soon all will be cspam to you. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

January 6 Survivor posted:

oh don't worry curiosity immediately murdered the poor defenseless kitty and I went googling "mori caliope horse" and now I'm on a watchlist

Man you cannot claim to not be fully internet poisoned and also recognize Mori Calliope