Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Imagine sucking so bad that accomplished less than a guy who died a month into the job, and lost in popularity to a fat dude who got stuck in a bathtub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Does Truth Social have ads for “Jack Off Pants?”

Truth social ads are a mix of conservative podcasts, mail order brides, and clickbait ways to rejuvenate your failing old person body

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol look how petty this is

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the party of lincoln is #1!

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

lol, that's going to chap his poo poo caked rear end

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Speaking of ads, what the gently caress is going on at Fox :barf:

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Toxic Mental posted:

I can't say he's dead last until 20 years from now when we know whether he instigated a civil war like Buchanan did. Trump's definitely bottom 3 though.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Can we get some crowdfunding going to run ads for TC Tuggers shirts on Truth?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

nice to see reagan dropping more.

Toxic Mental posted:

i mean lincoln or fdr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHSIaD9GWiE

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol he's last place by a significant margin too

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Hazo posted:

Ads are targeted, you have bad feet

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Imagine sucking so bad that accomplished less than a guy who died a month into the job, and lost in popularity to a fat dude who got stuck in a bathtub.

Guy comes in literally 45th out of 45 possible choices (and the only reason he's not 46/46 is because one guy was already president twice), is still possibly a coin flip away from getting re-elected. Love ya, America, you stupid, stupid rear end pimples.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Hazo posted:

Toe fungus self-own. Nice

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Couldn't decide which way to go so I made both.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I do think that poll suffers from recency bias, the polled people would tend to skew presidents they lived through further to the extremes than historical presidents.

Edit: but also mythological(?) bias, where legendary presidents float to the top

ymgve fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Feb 19, 2024

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I bet if you put pictures next to the names and threw President Camacho in there he'd be #1

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
also why is Biden mid when POLLS say that Biden is poopy and will lose to Don?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hazo posted:

Well what sort of advertisers are going to advertise on fox? I assume it's been filled with medical ad's all over the place anyway, and as fox as such a trashy brand click bait stuff does seem to fit right in.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

ymgve posted:

Ads are targeted, you have bad feet

I can assure you that my feet are fine and frankly I think feet are gross. This was also in private browsing mode.

But if anyone else follows that link and sees zero feet ads then I’m baffled.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I don’t see a single foot ad there (on my phone, so too lazy to block ads)

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Doctors cant explain why but apple-flavored horse drugs kill toe fungus! Buy some today before the nanny state bans it!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

a fat dude who got stuck in a bathtub.

Strong “he’s just like us” energy

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I tried it with private browsing turned off and didn’t get any feet ads :shrug:

Also was surprised to find that Fox News turned article commenting back on. When did that happen? I thought they shut it down permanently because their readers wouldn’t stop posting nazi poo poo

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If Trump got stuck in a bathtub he would probably have gotten a popularity bump from it

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
lol my mom's chud boyfriend was just ranting to us (me and my mom) about the trumpshoes and how "libs are crying about it" and the "fake lawsuit" (Even though he admits the shoes are godawful ugly)

When I pointed out that he's grifting his followers and bankrupting them, of course, mom's boyfriend goes into a rant about how "Biden's doing the same thing" and the prices of things.

These "discussions" always follow a pattern. He laughs/gloats about a thing, I point out facts, he raves about Biden making prices high and/or being old (ignoring who else is old), then shouts that "Democrats can suck a dick" before retreating. Raise volume as necessary.

He makes my mom happy, even though I know she can do better. /sigh

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Soro agents remember to buy your biden shoes.

Buy dem Bidens

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

bobjr posted:

If Trump got stuck in a bathtub he would probably have gotten a popularity bump from it

New York Times posted:

How Trump’s getting bathtub stuck is bad news for Biden.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

kazil posted:

lol he's last place by a significant margin too

LOL 10, barely breaking double digits
:sad:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder what that ranking would look like if you filtered out all the petty Yelp rating style rage votes that would have put TRUMP at #1x1000000 and Biden at -10000000 *slams submit button so hard laptop falls off table and scares the cat*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yveltal posted:

lol my mom's chud boyfriend was just ranting to us (me and my mom) about the trumpshoes and how "libs are crying about it" and the "fake lawsuit" (Even though he admits the shoes are godawful ugly)

When I pointed out that he's grifting his followers and bankrupting them, of course, mom's boyfriend goes into a rant about how "Biden's doing the same thing" and the prices of things.

These "discussions" always follow a pattern. He laughs/gloats about a thing, I point out facts, he raves about Biden making prices high and/or being old (ignoring who else is old), then shouts that "Democrats can suck a dick" before retreating. Raise volume as necessary.

He makes my mom happy, even though I know she can do better. /sigh

Maybe you should tell your mom that he's very obviously a brain-poisoned psycho who can't accept reality and she should not spend her time with an insane person????

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Truckers refusing loads?

Worst truck stop gangbang ever. :mad:

Uhhhh, I was told no loads would be refused. What the hell, guys?

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

Maybe you should tell your mom that he's very obviously a brain-poisoned psycho who can't accept reality and she should not spend her time with an insane person????

I've tried. Gods, have I tried.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Thinking about Trump bathing in some kind of Harkonnen style.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

jesus christ

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Yveltal posted:

I've tried. Gods, have I tried.

try getting him ranting about women's rights in front of her

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I still think Buchanan is worse than Trump but that's subject to change

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

FAKE NEWS, Barron posted about this specific incident and said it was vegetable oil not crisco

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i heard trump died. rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

free hubcaps posted:

i heard trump died. rip

buddy, the day that happens you're not only going to hear about it in the TRUMP thread, you're going to hear music, see fireworks, sex breaking out everywhere