Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm trying to figure out if Hitler having one gigantic ball is still emasculating. I mean, that kind of sounds impressive? How gigantic are we talking here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

I'm trying to figure out if Hitler having one gigantic ball is still emasculating. I mean, that kind of sounds impressive? How gigantic are we talking here?

see i've always heard the opening of that song as "has only got one ball". i've never heard "one gigantic ball" before.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The size of Hitler's singular ball is secondary to his testicular shortage.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Swollen ball(s) are generally considered a medical concern and not something to be proud of, maybe that's what they're going for.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

cock hero flux posted:

see i've always heard the opening of that song as "has only got one ball". i've never heard "one gigantic ball" before.

It's a song I heard when I was 10 so you're probably right.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Swollen ball(s) are generally considered a medical concern and not something to be proud of, maybe that's what they're going for.

I knew Nicki Minaj was a goon.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
read a history book. it was "like he was riding a space hopper"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Antivehicular posted:

It was considered a worthy target of a nuclear strike.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Karate Bastard posted:

It was considered a worthy target of a nuclear strike.

Willo567 was Hitler all this time :aaa:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Going to drop a fat man on your ball. [Actionable threat]

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Marcade posted:

Going to drop a fat man on your ball. [Actionable threat]

Aw skeet skeet Adolf Hitler

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

cock hero flux posted:

Same. In fact I read a book a few years ago that had excerpts from a post-war interview with Hitler's personal driver, and they actually asked him about the Hitler having one ball thing. The driver said that he'd heard the song and on one occasion had glanced across during a roadside rest break to see if it was true, but as far as he could tell the Fuhrer was in possession of a full complement of testicles. It made me laugh like hell.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hitler had a personal driver because he was physically unable to reach the steering wheel.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Karate Bastard posted:

Hitler had a personal driver because he was physically unable to reach the steering wheel.
Probably more just that his riding crop didn't work on a car unless he was hitting a driver.

Dude was a creepy incel weirdo that carried around a riding crop (the short whippy thing horse riders use to smack horses if they're too proper for spurs or other less-violent heel-based communication) for authority

stringless has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Feb 18, 2024

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

FFT posted:

Probably more just that his riding crop didn't work on a car unless he was hitting a driver.

Dude was a creepy incel weirdo that carried around a riding crop (the short whippy thing horse riders use to smack horses if they're too proper for spurs or other less-violent heel-based communication) for authority

Hitler never established authority over his one big ball.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Karate Bastard posted:

Pretty sure I've seen him extend an arm out in front of him.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

FFT posted:

Dude was a creepy incel weirdo

honestly, the more i hear about this hitler chap, the less i like him

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Captain Log posted:

Weird European Talk - When I was in Germany in 2003, I was with my friend at her AbiBall graduation and poo poo. I was a big ole' liberal who was anti-Iraq, and all the German media had us portrayed as all red state war mongers. I got along well with the people my age. This is where the "Tennessee Jack" nickname came from. (Logan from a native German comes out LoegKhan.)

I had a really long conversation with a dude about politics and war as we got progressively drunker. After a while, he puts his arm around me and says, "Take a walk with me, Jack....I need to tell you about Hitler."

I very quickly went :stare: and strapped in for whatever the gently caress was about to happen. He then says, "Jack...you know, the tight, white underwear? The really tight old man white stuff? I have something to tell you that us Germans believe. The only Hitler we will ever know, is that underwear. It's like Hitler, but for your balls."

After that conversation, I've spent the rest of my life thinking of tight whitey underwear as Ball Hitlers.

I regret nothing.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lazy_Liberal posted:

shoulda used AI for the hospital photo

Ensign Expendable posted:

At hotspital, gained fingat

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

FFT posted:

Dude was a creepy incel weirdo

i am a communist and it gives me no pleasure to report this but Hitler did gently caress.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
iirc his family tree will uproot itself; his current descendants have stated they have decided not to reproduce, didn't they? Can't remember were I heard of that, I could be mixing them up with something/someone else entirely.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
What if Hitler had two balls but one was so big nobody could see the other

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Dragonwagon posted:

What if Hitler had two balls but one was so big nobody could see the other

total eclipse of the nard

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

read a history book. it was "like he was riding a space hopper"

I've seen that South Park episode.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The titular struggle (or "Kampf") of Mein Kampf was putting on his pants in the morning because his enormous swollen unitesticle. Hitler just gets a bit unfocused and starts ranting about Jews for half of it because he was a bad writer.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If I only had one ball I simply would not become Hitler, so no-one would know or care about it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Please note I'm not saying I'm going to become Hitler.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Or that I only have one ball.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hitler's missing testicle was actually captured by the British and kept in a concert venue in Kensington (due to rationing it wasn't in use as music wasn't allowed again until 1962). It's wasn't very convenient to store as it was gargantuan and had a distinct fetid stench. However its storage led to some advances in science as now we know how many balls it takes to fill the Albert Hall.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

Hitler's missing testicle was actually captured by the British and kept in a concert venue in Kensington (due to rationing it wasn't in use as music wasn't allowed again until 1962). It's wasn't very convenient to store as it was gargantuan and had a distinct fetid stench. However its storage led to some advances in science as now we know how many balls it takes to fill the Albert Hall.

Wait they started making music with Hitler's ball in 1962?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

IIRC in at least one of the Sniper Elite games you can kill Hitler, and if you shoot him in the balls then when it does its usual slow-mo bullet cam he has only one ball. (All other enemies have two).

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Later, that vast bloated foul-smelling nazi ball would go on to have a career in real estate and showbusiness, eventually being elected President of the United States of America

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There are more threads currently discussing hitler's testicle(s) than hitler had balls

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

iirc his family tree will uproot itself; his current descendants have stated they have decided not to reproduce, didn't they? Can't remember were I heard of that, I could be mixing them up with something/someone else entirely.

I don't think he had descendants, did you mean relatives? If it's true it's the dumbest poo poo I've ever heard, ironically vindicating his views on eugenics.

Also I do not think he was an incel, if he and Eva Braun never hosed it probably wasn't because she didn't want to

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The important thing is that he believed in eugenics.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Did you know that matzah ball soup was invented by the Jews to mock the Führer?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Phlegmish posted:

Also I do not think he was an incel, if he and Eva Braun never hosed it probably wasn't because she didn't want to

https://vimeo.com/592746112

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Phlegmish posted:

I don't think he had descendants, did you mean relatives? If it's true it's the dumbest poo poo I've ever heard, ironically vindicating his views on eugenics.

Relatives, yeah... they explicitly talked about it according to some author:

David Gardner, author of The Last of the Hitlers posted:

They didn’t sign a pact, but what they did is, they talked amongst themselves, talked about the burden they’ve had in the background of their lives, and decided that none of them would marry, none of them would have children. And that’s… a pact they’ve kept to this day.
tbf it makes more sense if your name is John Hitler and you aren't changing it and you are Hitler's literal nephew I guess

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Hitler Pact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

tbf it makes more sense if your name is John Hitler and you aren't changing it and you are Hitler's literal nephew I guess

No, it's dumb as poo poo. No human being is inherently tainted because of something they have no control over. That's the entire point of rejecting his ideology. gently caress

They should strive to be more like Dr. Gay Hitler instead, who would never have let his name get in the way of establishing an excellent dental practice and presumably fathering many Hitler babies