Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

XYZAB posted:

Yesterday I accidentally let her water bowl dry up for the first time ever. After drawing my attention to it, and after having refilled it, she proceeded to drink from it for a solid five straight minutes.

Moments after sating her thirst she decided to imitate a fixture at the Trevi fountain, all over the carpet in the middle of a laminate floor.

Edit: Cat tax.

This post from page one still makes me laugh

I cat-sit for some friends at the last minute this weekend. They hate everyone, but they don't attack me and they tolerate my presence the best, so I'm their regular babysitter. Here's them hating my existence.

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Feb 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Google Jeb Bush posted:

discovered she likes olive oil because I didn't fully wash my hands after handling it

today it was cute but given that she sometimes investigates my plate for dairy products, this could become a problem

You should order some krill oil for her. My cat loves it and it's a great source of Omega-3

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Powerful Katrinka posted:

This post from page one still makes me laugh

I cat-sit for some friends at the last minute this weekend. They hate everyone, but they don't attack me and they tolerate my presence the best, so I'm their regular babysitter. Here's them hating my existence.

That's some top-tier stink eye

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Ran into the garage to roll around on the cold-rear end floor for a minute before speeding back inside.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
He was intensely bothered by the dog when we got back from our walk. He bore this with good grace & tolerance

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

FlamingLiberal posted:

She made it to 15, she had a good run. We found her when we were both up at college and she was an abandoned stray kitten.

Sorry for your loss. :sympathy:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Knocked over her yellow boat bed off the ottoman onto her brother and promptly peed on it, hitting him too in her excitement

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

:five:

I started a new job today and since I got home she has been Very Insistent that it's time for her food. Wouldn't let me take a nap even.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Lilac gave my hand a hug with her paws.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Barfed on the rug a couple days ago. I got the stain out but it's now the area is noticeably lighter than the rest of the rug.

Bonus photo of him waking up from his nap earlier.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

super sweet best pal posted:

Barfed on the rug a couple days ago. I got the stain out but it's now the area is noticeably lighter than the rest of the rug.

Bonus photo of him waking up from his nap earlier.

We replaced all main floor carpet with laminate last summer and it was in large part due to cat puke stains.

The other reason was old baby spit-up bleaching. Carpets are so nice but so gross.

Peaches and Tigger: 1
Household Budget: -$1800

Cats stay winning I guess

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

I would follow this cat into Hell

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he angrily pushed his favourite paper bag under the table
then later when he wanted to sleep on it he couldn't find it

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I draped my coat over the back of a kitchen chair which has created a new hiding place they both LOVE. They keep sitting underneath me at the table and chasing each other in and out. :3:

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

woke me up at 7:30 after i asked her not to wake me up at 8

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Demanded to be in the bathroom while I pooped. Screamed like a banshee to be let out of the bathroom while I took a shower.

Scowled at us mere mortals from atop the fridge while we dared to eat breakfast.

She'll probably spend most of today tormenting my wife while she works from home.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Woke up and did the high pitched bitchy meow at me. My bad for not giving him attention while he was sleeping I guess.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Not exactly today but

All four of the related cats (orange and black mother, her large black son, and then her two brainless orange children) were enjoying afternoon sun.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

AtomikKrab posted:

Not exactly today but

All four of the related cats (orange and black mother, her large black son, and then her two brainless orange children) were enjoying afternoon sun.

Halloween cats!!

Edit: I'm now subscribed to a YouTube channel about a Japanese family and their first ever cat, a former stray who adopted them. https://youtu.be/WWxFHIO2S_M?si=qixSs8CHQVjZeAZE

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Feb 22, 2024

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

He and his brother yelling at me for food despite the fact that him already eat. :nono:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Was a big girl today at the vet, with all the techs calling her a sweetheart.

She needed boosters for three shots and she also got microchipped since the lil turd doesn't like collars. She also got a clean bill of health, which is nice to hear for your 8-year-old cat. I got to talk about her poop habits. Usually not much of an audience for that.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Both of them tried hiding under jackets on a chair. One was more successful.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
e: Sorry i thought i was in the apple vision pro thread

Internet Old One fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Feb 24, 2024

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
Pazuzu has decided that in order to get me to wake up in the morning, she will stand on my head in order to reach the standing lamp and bring it crashing down on to us both.

At 5:30am.

Her food dish still has her bedtime snack in it.

She doesn't want food, she just wants me awake in case she wants attention.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
He has taken over his sister's cat carrier:

His sister has taken over the dog's bed:

The dog has murdered his toy:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

HellOnEarth posted:

Pazuzu has decided that in order to get me to wake up in the morning, she will stand on my head in order to reach the standing lamp and bring it crashing down on to us both.

At 5:30am.

Her food dish still has her bedtime snack in it.

She doesn't want food, she just wants me awake in case she wants attention.

THE POWER OF CATS COMPEL YOU!! to give your kitty some attention

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

wesleywillis posted:

THE POWER OF CATS COMPEL YOU!! to give your kitty some attention

She gets plenty of attention, I assure you!

She's extra crazy today because she went into her toy chest on her own to get her catnip ducky!!

https://i.imgur.com/n2GPjvW.mp4

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I bought her some cat grass, which she ate, promptly threw up, and dove right back in for more.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

my cat was super cuddly when i woke up and now shes staring at the food bowl

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

napping in my lap, sealing my fate :rip:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Lord Hydronium posted:

I bought her some cat grass, which she ate, promptly threw up, and dove right back in for more.

Sounds like something a tortie would do. My ancient one woke me up horking a hairball at 530, then got right in my wife's face and screamed for breakfast. Loud rear end cat.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Lord Hydronium posted:

a good cat

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Came in at 2am to find out he got the shits and he got it all over the floor and then on me as I tried to capture him and stop him running away from his own heinous rear end.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Oof. Never had a cat with the shits before, somehow. My condolences

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Lilac has discovered that she likes the top of the computer because it gives her a fairly good vantage point of the room.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Anderson Koopa posted:

Lilac has discovered that she likes the top of the computer because it gives her a fairly good vantage point of the room.

Is the power button on top? She's going to try pressing it just lying down at some point. This is a bad perch.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

pixaal posted:

Is the power button on top? She's going to try pressing it just lying down at some point. This is a bad perch.

Yes, the power button is on top. That is a good point. Anyone have any suggestions for how to keep kitty off of the computer? The previous owner of the house had an aquarium at one point, he cut a portion of the wall out and it was there. Lilac has adopted that as her private apartment within the house. She chills there, she eats there, and the water bowl is right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Walked over me while I was about to go to sleep last night and stepped on my nads.