Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The signature below it, though

It looks like donald's signature but upside down.
Is that so she can look at it all day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

withoutclass posted:

Been wearing barefoot/minimal/zero drop shoes for over a decade, can confirm. Lems are particularly good.

Made in China... kinda sad, I really am a weirdo that tries to buy US made stuff whenever possible and I've been wearing the US made New Balance lines for over 15 years now and it would be nice to find an alternative that fits me well.

Also, lol Trump! Those shoes belong on clowns (which, to be fair, most MAGA folks probably qualify as).

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Also new avatar material.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Who the gently caress is that?

Rodney Dangerfield

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

The most niche fan art of the goombas from the 1993 smash hit Super Mario Bros. movie.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Grey Cat posted:

It looks like donald's signature but upside down.
Is that so she can look at it all day?

I’m scared…

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Grey Cat posted:

:barf:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Trump was hawking flashy gold shoes

Lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Jestery posted:

Trump was hawking flashy gold shoes

Lol

I have never seen Joe Biden selling footwear. Makes you wonder how he got so many votes.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

kazil posted:

I have never seen Joe Biden selling footwear. Makes you wonder how he got so many votes.

"Joe Biden wants your precious footsies to go UNCOVERED. Bare feet covered in MUD. Do you really wa- what do you mean 'he has the foot fetish demographic now.' What do you mean they are THAT big?!"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trump has the freshest styles and hangs with the hottest dudes

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

"Joe Biden wants your precious footsies to go UNCOVERED. Bare feet covered in MUD. Do you really wa- what do you mean 'he has the foot fetish demographic now.' What do you mean they are THAT big?!"

Careful, in pretty sure the barefoot freaks are a core republican demographic

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Grey Cat posted:

"Every ****ing day. Every single ****ing day this little ****** just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face."

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

dervival posted:

given how conservatives have flipped on Russia? give it twenty years and this won't be sarcastic

"Hmm, I don't agree with their America hating policy, but I do agree with their women hating policy"

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1759678241281912936

He still hasn't posted bond in the Carroll case.

I honestly think his plan is just not to appeal and refuse to pay because he thinks that is a thing he can do.

I’m convinced they will not file appeal. They won’t be able to get the money together in order to do so. Just wait. Soon, in about 3 weeks, the narrative will become, “they made it impossible to appeal!!” And they’ll push that narrative so hard until their supporters believe it, too.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

What do they even appeal on? Judge is mean to dumb lawyers?

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

canyoneer posted:

"Hmm, I don't agree with their America hating policy, but I do agree with their women hating policy"

"It's not women hating, it's men first!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1759635845894554095?s=20

quote:

A new ranking — and I’m going to add, in my view, highly questionable ranking — of presidents is turning heads after Biden came in higher than Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan! In his wildest dreams!

“Abe Lincoln ranked first —okay, fair. Then comes Obama at 7th; and Biden came in 14th, actually beating Ronald Reagan, who came in 16th; and Trump, dead last.

“This is infuriating in so many ways! I saw this disconnect so much at Harvard Law School, where we had these scholars — and these are scholars from both the right and left. I was there in 2016, 2015, and it was so different from the feeling you got on the ground among the American people ahead of Trump’s election.”

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

I’m convinced they will not file appeal. They won’t be able to get the money together in order to do so. Just wait. Soon, in about 3 weeks, the narrative will become, “they made it impossible to appeal!!” And they’ll push that narrative so hard until their supporters believe it, too.

Or they'll wait till the very last minute, so then can fundraise off it.

Then after, fundraise some more.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Grey Cat posted:

I mean my bf does this. He'll just run down and bring back a loaf of bread or something instead of driving.
Obviously only works if you only need to carry a couple things lol.

Does he actually run? I live "running" distance from the closest grocery (and liquor) store and I run six minute miles. I just walk like a normal person if I just need a couple things because I'm sensible. Seeing a dude sprinting with a loaf of wonder bread and a carton of eggs would be among the weirdest things I've seen, and I've seen some weird poo poo.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Three Olives posted:

I honestly think his plan is just not to appeal and refuse to pay because he thinks that is a thing he can do.

"if we choose to appeal this case, which we will"

Also Habba: "I can fake being smart!"

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
It's a lot of money to pony up, but it seems like the word on Truth Social is that Trump is the best customer that any bank has ever had, so I'm sure he won't have any trouble getting loans to help out.

From what I've heard they don't even care if you lie on the loan application, they expect it.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lazyfire posted:

Does he actually run? I live "running" distance from the closest grocery (and liquor) store and I run six minute miles. I just walk like a normal person if I just need a couple things because I'm sensible. Seeing a dude sprinting with a loaf of wonder bread and a carton of eggs would be among the weirdest things I've seen, and I've seen some weird poo poo.

Well he's pretty weird so that checks out. I'd say he walks more often than he runs though. Especially in the winter.
He's always up at some ridiculous hour walking or hiking or running. Not me though :smuggo:

E: Also he probably doesn't run back with the items and he usually brings one of those reusable bags.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Feb 19, 2024

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

“These Ivy League ivory tower elites are completely full of poo poo. As an ivy leage ivory tower elite who is completely full of poo poo myself, I can confirm this.”

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Smart play by Habba would be to just stop working, keep telling Trump that things are slowly moving in the background, and hope he dies before he finds out.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Uh oh!

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/trump-misses-supreme-court-deadline-to-fight-civil-immunity-from-jan-6-lawsuits/

quote:

After missing a deadline to file at the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump has formally left himself exposed to civil liability lawsuits from people who wish to hold him personally accountable for his role in the violent breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Grey Cat posted:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Can I file for the mental anguish him and his nazis have caused me the last few years then due to the overall sense of dread?

:lol:

Why does this look like danny devito?

E: Also mods I'd like this as an av please and thank you.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Victory Lap posted:

It's a lot of money to pony up, but it seems like the word on Truth Social is that Trump is the best customer that any bank has ever had, so I'm sure he won't have any trouble getting loans to help out.

From what I've heard they don't even care if you lie on the loan application, they expect it.

They even gave him a trophy! Best loan ever.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Even if he didn't expect the win, or the court to even take it up, you'd think he'd file it just as a delay tactic.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

Even if he didn't expect the win, or the court to even take it up, you'd think he'd file it just as a delay tactic.

Listen, you don't skip Sneakercon just to file some stupid papers

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

ImpAtom posted:

Semi-adjacent to sneakerheads are the dudes that unbox a brand new pair of sneakers on YouTube and then use them to slowly step in a big goopy mud puddle, over and over and over again for totally non-sexual reasons I’m sure

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
Once you've settled on the legal defense of "the president is allowed to do anything he wants at any time for any reason and cannot face legal consequences" then arguing that you're allowed to incite an insurrection is a waste of time - of course you are.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Three Olives posted:

I'm thinking the key word here is "prepared", which notably does not mean entirely the same as "able".

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

How much more time does he have to post bond in Carrol case anyway?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

kazil posted:

dude legit might be out of money, or just straight up stupid

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the gaudy shoe thing is the wrong approach. Donny needs to target the coveted Barefoot is Legal demo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

How much more time does he have to post bond in Carrol case anyway?

Usually 30 days from the date of judgment in federal court. Note that federal appeals do not necessarily require the same bond as NY civil appeals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Lol that broke rear end will not appeal either case because he does not have that money to post bond. I suppose he could put mar a lago up, thats worth 2.8 octillion dollars