Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Right in the ball-ard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Handy reminder that you're only ever one dumb decision away from a fractured coccyx

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Soon to be sewed

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I kept waiting for the a car to come on camera and was getting nervous when he rolled into the road.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I like the camera man making the correct choice to continue filming while his friend is rolling on the ground, screaming in pain.

Those people are the unsung heroes of this thread :patriot:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

limp_cheese posted:

while his friend is rolling on the ground, screaming in pain

It's the total lack of screams that I actually find more disconcerting

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

too painful to scream, he was just trying to ...roll away from it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"ow, my balls"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
tfw you are too poor to hire a cbt mistress

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

limp_cheese posted:

I like the camera man making the correct choice to continue filming while his friend is rolling on the ground, screaming in pain.

The cameraman should have asked "dude, are you ok?"

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Butterfly Valley posted:

Yea...
That dude got seriously hurt/injured

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I mean, I'm impressed.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

bitterandtwisted posted:

I can see AI being used in a lot of things in the near future, not as complete works but supplementary parts. Videogame ambient music, book covers and such like.

Shrinkflation but applied to the quality of media. Video games will cost the same to buy but less to make and the people making them won't care if that makes them shittier.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Butterfly Valley posted:

Didn't check for sound.

I agree with this statement.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off
He's flopping around like a fish out of water. It's really creepy.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dude broke his anus bones

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
If people wanna see a whole lot of similar videos where skateboarders bounce their noggins off steel beams or concrete stairs then the Instagram hashtags https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/slamoftheyear2023/ and https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/hallofmeat/ always have lots and lots of content. They're usually posted for bragging rights by the people who featured in the videos - they know what they signed up for and they also know that people like to laugh at them when they gently caress up real bad :v:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

thank you cant be left out on my dark tower lore knowing or id have to tell my wife i failed on the internet today

e:

limp_cheese posted:

Should have done like that backyard wrestling clip and run over to him writhing in agony on the pavement... "hey are you OK?"

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

The cameraman should have asked "dude, are you ok?"

:argh:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 01:28 on Feb 20, 2024

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Fred Noonan’s last days [1937, colorized]

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
gently caress around and find snop

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Shouldn't have touched the tip top, rear end in a top hat!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

The rare Frank Zappa B-side collection, Coconut Crabs Ripped My Flesh

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

probably not the first time that collapsed perineum has appeared on a hospital chart

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
The gum thing can be fake and real at the same time. I just assumed it was an older sibling wearing a goofy wig and loving around with their sibling sitting behind them, and they got up when they realized they'd overplayed their annoying sibling hand, which is still amusing. But sure it's probably 100% a fabrication that the bots did.

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

haveblue posted:

The rare Frank Zappa B-side collection, Coconut Crabs Ripped My Flesh

Lol

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Dad a chum so what

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Glottis posted:

The gum thing can be fake and real at the same time. I just assumed it was an older sibling wearing a goofy wig and loving around with their sibling sitting behind them, and they got up when they realized they'd overplayed their annoying sibling hand, which is still amusing. But sure it's probably 100% a fabrication that the bots did.

I think that's what people are suggesting. It's a set up situation.

It's not like, generated imagery or anything

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Genuinely feel sorry for people wanting to spend the day at the seaside and this is the best they can get to.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 04:59 on Feb 20, 2024

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/O7WuDBY.mp4

JACKASS'D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhLgvDX_J1I

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Some wholesome schad.

https://x.com/buitengebieden/status/1759834961073340663?s=20

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

GTA6 looking great so far

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Genuinely feel sorry for people wanting to spend the day at the seaside and this is the best they can get to.

Yeah, it's really sad. Imagine spending the afternoon at a freezing wasteland of boulders, then heading home feeling vaguely disappointed in this whole "beach" thing and wondering if you did it wrong. Just tragic.
Flicking your beach towel over a glacial fellfield and jamming an umbrella amongst the cobbles and wondering why you don't feel relaxed yet...

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The British?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
you dont have to feel sorry for the british

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Idk where this is filmed but some of the beaches on the french riviera look like that and they still own

Ok that's probably because you're in France and busy stuffing your face with pasties/cheese/wine than going to the beach but hey it's real scenic??

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Having so much coastline but overwhelmingly shitass beaches would be a good explanation why the British are Like That.

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

Perestroika posted:

Having so much coastline but overwhelmingly shitass beaches would be a good explanation why the British are Like That.

We've certainly got a lot of poo on our beaches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

we never see the sun in Scotland so sandy beaches would be wasted on us. rocky shores are fun to explore when you're a kid at least